[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /adv/ I'm at a hold in my life. I moved to San Diego
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download_20151214_014758.jpg (231 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
download_20151214_014758.jpg
231 KB, 960x1280
Okay /adv/ I'm at a hold in my life. I moved to San Diego with a girl I believed was the girl of my dreams, after a while I moved back across the country from where I came to be back with my family since we had broken up, and now after almost a year a are talking again and she is asking me to come back and she misses me. I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to leave my family. But I also don't want to live without her. What would you guys do? Pic related.
>>
>>16564187
Hot but 90% crazy and slurry judging by looks and your post

Also, you're probably a kek
>>
>>16564187

Bitch looks like a drug dealer slut
>>
OP čuck status: MAXIMUM ČUCK
>>
>>16564187
She misses you or misses your money?
>>
>>16564187
OP you can't be serious about pic related right? Christ lmao
>>
>>16564187
Hey look! It's pussy!
>>
>>16564187
Ask her to send the result of STD test in the mail, and you'll consider it.
>>
Leave the trash in the bin.
>>
>>16564187
She looks like an old wornout hoe
>>
Kek

Anon i think everyone is in agreement here
>>
fuck that. if she's serious then she can move to you.but seriously stay away from that shit
>>
>>16565623
This
>>
>>16564187

To be fair, she's good looking... but this picture is pretty trashy. You're definitely a kek.
>>
>>16565306

Yep, her body looks like around 24 but her face looks 36. Does she smoke dat shit and drink a lot or something?

Also, san diego sucks. They call it fish town where I live due to the smell.
>>
Is she a dancer or something?
>>
Wet pussy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.