[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1448259628183.png (1 MB, 600x1001) Image search: [Google]
1448259628183.png
1 MB, 600x1001
How can I get a girl to friend zone me?

I don't really have a ton of friends and I'm single right now. I'm going to be hanging out with this girl I met recently and I'm afraid she'll get feelings for me. I'd rather be proactive and not have her get to that point.

What kind of things can I do or say to help make sure that she just sees me as a friend and not as a potential love interest? I just want more people to hang out with and I just don't see her as anything other than friend material.
>>
Do stuff that is modestly obnoxious. Fart, burp, talk about your loser hobbies with great passion. Don't open doors for her or observe any rules of chivalry, but don't be rude.
>>
>>16563397
Talk about potential love interests and past sexual experiences.
>>
Idiots, just say she's a great friend. You're friendzoning her not the other way round. She'll understand.
>>
Fart in her presence
>>
My, you're rather presumptuous.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys.

>>16563472

It's really not. A lot of overweight, nerdy girls are incredibly drawn to me for some reason. But I'm incredibly not interested in them though. They mistake my friendliness for flirting and it's led to crushes in the past. I just wanna be friends =(
>>
Be really nice. Kiss her ass and buy her things. Achievement unlocked. I've been there. It fucking hurts.
>>
>>16563798

Sorry man, I know it blows. I wish I could take all the friend zoning for myself.
>>
Let me guess, you don't wanna date her just because she is fat and semi-ugly.....
>>
>>16564534
You'd be correct >>16563515. Girls are demonised for friendzoning guys they're not attracted to, but if a guy does it, it's okay apparently.
>>
>>16564538
>Girls are demonised for friendzoning guys they're not attracted to, but if a guy does it, it's okay apparently.
Just because something happens much less frequently doesn't mean it's less reprehensible.
For example: female-on-male rape can and does occur. But it is not nearly as demonized as male-on-female rape. Does that mean it's acceptable? No, of course not. But it does happen at a much lower frequency, and so tends to not be the thing most people talk about. When someone says "rape," most people instantly think male-on-female. When someone says "friendzone," most people instantly think female-on-male. Doesn't mean the opposite doesn't happen, it just gets much less attention. But less attention doesn't mean it's any more or less acceptable.
>>
>>16563397
Anon, you're fucked there is nothing you can do, except straight up ignore her. I have been there, it sucks, just live with that fact that you as a male natural attract women.
>>
>>16564549
Are you telling me that if OP's post was genderflipped, the answers to the thread would be exactly the same? Not chastising OP for friendzoning a guy? Because you're either new here, or incredibly naive.
>>
>>16564538

OP here, I don't want to date her because, yes, she's very overweight, but she's also like 10 years younger than me. Very cute face though. I also think you're missing the point. I want HER to friendzone ME. I want her to just see me as a friend so nobody is hurt and we both are happy. I don't want her longing for something that's unobtainable. If someone is doing that over me it makes me very, very sad.

I just want to be friends as we have a lot of similar interests and people like that are hard to find when you live in a small town.
>>
girls are attracted to pasionate and confident guys (almost all types of women do). and she's looking for a freind aswell, so you would have to downgrade yourself and just be a nerd that isn't realy pasionate about anything. be boring.

don't get close to her physicaly especialy don't touch more then practicly needed. don't look in her eyes directly too much. but that's basic stuff.

try not to look genuine in your behavior. don't make the situation awkward, but be awkward in everything you do.
>>
>>16564534
Is that really surprising? Women don't want to date unattractive overweight guys really either.

>>16564538
>Girls are demonised for friendzoning guys they're not attracted to
Not really. Stop taking shitposting at face value, I've seen friends express interest and get shut down all the time. Because they don't let it fester like an ingrown toenail it's handled quickly and easily.
>>
>>16563443
I can see this backfiring horribly for what OP intends to

like, "omg, he is so confident"
>>
Simple. Go full beta, compliment her at every occasion, be unmanly, laugh at her jokes, pretend to care about everything she says speak in a soft tone, be friendly, caring and submissive.

It'll dry her pussy like the Sahara.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.