[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I attractive? Is this a good photo? I rarely take pictures.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: download_20140616_021135-1.jpg (35 KB, 306x408) Image search: [Google]
download_20140616_021135-1.jpg
35 KB, 306x408
Am I attractive? Is this a good photo? I rarely take pictures.
>>
If you're trying to look high af for a prison photo, it's great.

I personally don't find you attractive because I'm a straight male.

Why are you asking this?
>>
Put on a polo, loose the beetlejuice shirt, cut hair, wash grease off your face
>>
Girl here.
Not my type, but I know people who would find you cute if your personality was good.

Shirt isn't bad, honestly. Beter than most
>>
File: IMG_20141123_165303.jpg (77 KB, 481x641) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141123_165303.jpg
77 KB, 481x641
>>16561079
wuttodowithmyface.png

Better

>>16561072
>If you're trying to look high af for a prison photo, it's great.
I was drinking

>Why are you asking this?
Want an honest evaluation of myself
>>
>>16561045
You look like you'd be cool to hang out with

>>16561107
meh, not that much anymore
>>
>>16561045
Basic ass photos. You can't pose for pictures anymore. It looks like you're trying.

Just be you before the photo clicks. Smile. Show your eyes. Some teeth.
>>
File: 1.jpg (203 KB, 1440x1493) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
203 KB, 1440x1493
>>16561073
>polo

polos are fucking disgusting. they make every man look unsophisticated, out-of-touch with the world of fashion and boring regardless of who is. literally should only be used for wiping your ass and shoving them down the throat of the guy who thinks they're good. sorry man but polos are literal trash.

pic related. this looks cool and it's a seemingly cheap fit.
>>
>>16561143

Don't listen to this faggot

Polos are the most cool and manly casual shirts out there, never saw a woman that don't like a man on a good polo, if you want too look like a retarded fuccboi then go with that faggot advice.
>>
File: 1.jpg (93 KB, 625x961) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
93 KB, 625x961
>>16561176
lmao hello 40 year old guy with absolutely no regard for fashion, how are you doing? go buy some taste you fucking retard, polos are an outdated piece of clothing that try to combine casual and formal and utterly fail at either, go and try to see how many fashion-savvy people wear polos and then compare it to the number of middle aged drunk men or young people that try to hard to look professional and mature that do so. kill yourself, I'll say this again: DON'T WEAR POLOS OP. it's literally one of the major rules for anyone with an actual taste for fashion.
>>
>>16561125
Idk how to smile
>>
>>16561143
>>16561199

I can't believe i've fall for a such shit bait, good job faggot now go and put your dildo in your ass, maybe that help you to calm down, salty troll.I can't believe i've fallen for a such shit bait, good job faggot, now go and put your dildo in your ass, maybe that help you to calm down, salty troll.
>>
>>16561220
lmao I fucked your mom because im a young fit guy with nice fashion taste, how many girls has a faggot like you even fucked with your fucking faggot ass polos? Id have some decency and throw myself off a bridge because with a face like yours you're going to induce trauma on the children unfortunate enough to look at you now kill yourself and let the big boys do the talk
>>
File: 60441789.jpg (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
60441789.jpg
94 KB, 400x400
>>16561235

>"I fucked your mom because im a young fit guy with nice fashion taste"

underage faggot detected, go back to minecraft kiddo, you're wasting your time trolling in this thread.
>>
>>16561251
can't deal with the facts huh bruh
>>
>>16561107
You really like a really fun guy, anon.
I would really recommend shaving the facial hair, though.
>>
Not bad looking, but still kinda young to be growing out the the facial hair. It doesn't work until men are older. What women find attractive is subjective what I like in men another may not necessarily find attractive. But I also don't a hard list that a check list that has to everything ticked off. Like I used like really younger guys, now I like older guy. I've always preferred very tall guys, but if you have a great personality and we click, that trumps everything. And I also think being able to make a girl/ guy laugh is a great thing, doesn't necessarily mean you have to be the funniest guy around. It's a sign that you have personality, some charm/ banter and you click a little bit. Basically I rather go for a guy who's not all looks with personality over the dreamboat who's lacking personality.
>>
>>16561407
>fun guy

Somebody post a picture of a fungus
>>
>>16561407
I look like a baby without it. Want to grow a beard but my facial hair is eh. Sucks :(
>>
Not attractive nor ugly. But that could be easily changed if you started to work out, youll lose the small amount of fat on yourface and everything will become more defined. Start tomorrow or pointless post
>>
>>16561045
You look like a self absorbed faggot with a dildo in his ass in this pic.
>>
>>16562266
cunt
>>
People, this is a troll thread.

Faggots posted this guy every day a couple years back.
>>
>>16562270
>Home
rest in pepperonis new fag here mb
>>
>>16562267
...and what a cunt, if you knew that.
>>
>>16562284
explain?
>>
>>16561045
You came to the wrong place to ask that. We're a bunch of nobodies.
>>
Poo in the loo
>>
>>16561045
poo in loo/10
>>
>>16561668
Kek
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.