[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i feel like i can't talk to anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: king.jpg (151 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
151 KB, 620x412
pic related...

i'm kinda messed up and i don't know what to do sometimes. like i'm cutting and depressed and shit. therapy doesn't do fucking anything.
>>
If you don't want to talk to people about it (people you know, not a chinese cartoon imageboard), you don't want help. Simple as that. Let people in, otherwise you won't get better.
>>
File: hairyblood.jpg (307 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
hairyblood.jpg
307 KB, 1920x2560
>>16560198
i don't know any people. no friends etc.
>>
it looks like your problems won't be solved by simply talking to people

a therapist would probably be more helpful to you at this point
>>
>>16560219
therapy is costly, and unhelpful. i wish i had a boyfriend. i fantasize a lot about having one.
>>
>>16560227
boyfriend, friends and all that are helpful, but you give 100% of your power to those things that you won't improve

you will always think you are a victim that can't improve unless you get this or that, which is mostly false
>>
File: new-order.jpg (402 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
new-order.jpg
402 KB, 1000x664
Once you realize that life is utterly and completely pointless you will feel better and be able to move on with a renewed sense of worth
>>
i feel dumb for making this thread now. the things i meant to say aren't coming out in my typed words, and you don't know what to say to me. i'll probably become one of the bad statistics soon, without anyone ever really understanding why.
>>
You transgendered?
>>
>>16560259
sure am.
>>
Like sex change transgendered or not
>>
>>16560264
why does it matter?
>>
Doesn't really, I'm just curious
>>
vegitables pls

dont do this
>>
>>16560268
you probably mean SRS. "sex change" is kind of ambiguous though.

i'm on HRT and have been for a long time. haven't had any surgeries besides stuff for injuries.
>>
That answered the question nicely, now why is it that you're depressed? Unfulfilling life e.c.t?
>>
>>16560281
yes unfulfilling. that's a good word to use for this.
>>
>>16560282
you're girl who eats her vegetables right
>>
>>16560286
i've been known to eat vegetables at times sure.
>>
>>16560289
make sure you go to sleep at a decent time tonight
>>
You in collage or work? E.c.t?
>>
>>16560194
Where are you in your life OP, College, high school, unemployed, work etc?
>>
>>16560291
what?

>>16560297
why do you keep saying ect? etcetera is etc.

>>16560302
college and work
>>
>>16560303
Do you know any of your co workers or classmates well? maybe a lecturer?
PS. what's your course and job if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>16560308
no i don't know anyone well. except my cat.
>>
>>16560303
If you're cutting it means you think you're worthless, and if you think that you will be worthless. Only if you value yourself will others do the same. this is something you have to do on your own or it's meaningless.
>>
>>16560313
What are your hobbies and interests? And what's your cat called OP?
>>
i don't like this thread anymore. bye.
>>
>>16560319
Someone's self worth has no baring on their actual worth, self harm is a symptom of depression and engaging in that does not make OP worthless. value is subjective, there are tonnes of people who hate themselves and are still valued by other people
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.