[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For anyone who has cheated on their boyfriend /girlfriend, do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
For anyone who has cheated on their boyfriend /girlfriend, do you feel regret afterwords?
>>
>>16559199

Usually people with morals do.

Some people are born without Morals, that's why we have rapists, killers and just outright disgusting people.
>>
Yes, I felt regret, and I immediately informed her afterwards, breaking up with her, as it was the only proper thing to do.

If you want to know more general stuff about this topic, ask away.
>>
>>16559199
sometimes. havent cheated since late teens/early twenties, but guilt did come into play in most cases. when you progress past a certain point, you realize its just more efficient and less hassle to break up with someone rather than fuck around on them
>>
No, it was complicated.
I did tell her a couple of weeks later anyway. We were breakking up and i thought "why the fuck not?"
>>
>>16559209
Cheating on someone is in no way on the same level as raping or killing someone.
Also cheating is the fault of both sides, and is a victimless crime.
>>
>>16559199
I have cheated and felt regret the first days but later I was cool, she never knew so everything is ok. The worst thing you can do after cheating your partner it's to let them know, it's the most stupid thing to do.

If nobody knows, the better.
>>
>>16559222
This
I cheated, felt huge regret, struggled with telling him, then got over it and everything is done. We're both happy as fuck. I know it's hard to think that way but desu there's no way I would have ever told him. Sure, id take back the cheating if I could, but what's done is done so why lose a relationship over it.
>>
I cheated and almost instantly felt regret. I only kissed, and I felt weirdly cornered, but as soon as I got home, I broke up with my then boyfriend immediately, and he found out by asking me point blank.

Felt really shitty, man, and I still regret it to this day. I feel like I've suffered a lot for the crime, and it won't ever really stop, because if you can't trust yourself, you can't trust anybody else.
>>
>>16559231
Karma is a bitch, the only thing to consider is that if the cheating gets back to you (or me) accept it and done. No dramas.
>>
>>16559209
It's more complicated than "people are good or evil," dumbass.
>>
>>16559222
I got cheated on and I don't regret finding out. Fuck off.
>>
>>16559259
Your problem...
>>
No. I didn't at all. We broke up for a different reason completely. I never told her and I maintained the relationship for months afterwards.
Now, with a different relationship, all I feel is paranoia that my partner will do the same to me one day but I'll never know. This kind of paranoia, despite having full reason to trust my current partner, is a living hell.
>>
>>16559222
>chlamydia is an extremely common STD
>the vast majority of infections are completely symptomless
>left untreated it causes permanent infertility/sterility
>condoms only reduce the risk, not eliminate it

It's absolutely heinous to put someone unknowingly at risk for something like that. You could very well take away their ability to have a child. Disgusting.
>>
>>16559277
I always used condom, and I'm not sick I took a medical check a couple of months ago thank you.
>>
>>16559294
See
>condoms only reduce the risk, not eliminate it

A simple checkup isn't going to test for chlamydia unless you ask specifically. And this is just one of the plethora of diseases you put someone at risk for when you're unfaithful.
>>
>>16559237

>believing in karma
>>
>>16559219
>>16559240

>cheaters detected.
>>
No, no regrets.
Its only sex.
>>
>>16559315
Ok, can you help me with a thread? >>16558905
>>
>>16559199

My ex used to use sex in a sort of punishment/reward system. When she refused sex I would cheat, how bad I felt afterwards was a lesser pain than what I experience when I don't have sex.

I finally ended the relationship after talking to a therapist about how damaging it was, haven't cheated on anyone after that since I no longer enter into a relationship with someone I am sexually incompatible with.
>>
File: 1440501649475.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440501649475.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>16559219
>Also cheating is the fault of both sides, and is a victimless crime.
>>
>>16559213
Why'd you do it?
Was your relationship having troubles?
Why couldn't you talk to her about it?
>>
Broke it off a week later, didn't tell them anything aside from "fell out of love" after two years

Felt bad about it and still kind of do as it is a scar on my track record. They weren't a bad person, but they started becoming kind of annoying and I'd stopped liking them at that point.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.