[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just spent the last couple of hours making several collages,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images-17.jpg (24 KB, 454x324) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
24 KB, 454x324
I just spent the last couple of hours making several collages, which i'm not going to post, of pictures of my crush; since i can't get the courage to ask her out.
How can i ask her out in such a way that she won't be able to refuse or imminently flake?
What are the most common mistakes that guys do when asking a girl out?
She's on vacation, which means that she really doesn't have any excuses not to accept my invitation.
>>
Are you close friends with this girl? Like do you two hang out and take the pictures? Please say yes, or it will come off as really damn creepy that you made a collage of her.
Hope it's not the case where you just stalked her FB or something.
>>
Ask her confidently, dont come over needy. Don't try to ask her in a manner she can't refuse, this will come over desperate and unnactrictive. Women are more in realm of emotions, and are really good to see what your true intentions are.
>>
>>16558116
Not close friends, but we do hang out sometimes. We work in the same department.
But i admit it: it is, actually, way too fucking creepy that i made several collages of her.
I have really severe oneitis; i've already pictured my whole life with this girl.
>>
>>16558107
>I just spent the last couple of hours making several collages of pictures of my crush
>ask her out in such a way that she won't be able to refuse
>she really doesn't have any excuses not to accept my invitation

Restraining order in 3.. 2..
>>
>>16558140
>But i admit it: it is, actually, way too fucking creepy that i made several collages of her.
It's good that you realize this. Do not let her see them until your relationship is at least a year old. Don't lie if she asks, but try not to let her know when you made them until the relationship is at least two years old. By then she should be able to look past it.

How do you ask her out? Just like that. I know how scary it is, but you have to be brave in the face of that fear. Nothing else works.
>>
Be decisive. Don't aks her for ideas on where to go or when, just tell her the plan.

But be ready to be rejected, dude. It's a very likely scenario.
>>
Bro, delete the collages. If she sees them, she'll call the cops. You can still try asking her out though. Just be confident and chill.
>>
>>16558107
I do this too, but of the guys my crush likes in hopes to become like them
>>
>>16558141
Kek
>>
>>16559075
Bno
>>
File: aa7.png (105 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
aa7.png
105 KB, 1920x1200
>>16558135
i'm pretty sure i don't come off as needy or desperate
>>16558693
i'm not an idiot. she won't see my pathetic collages.
>>16559072
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.