[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl tries to start a conversation with you at 3 in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1430761672223.jpg (85 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1430761672223.jpg
85 KB, 1631x1571
If a girl tries to start a conversation with you at 3 in the morning, does that mean she likes you?
>>
File: Top_All.png (1 MB, 1381x1187) Image search: [Google]
Top_All.png
1 MB, 1381x1187
Yes.
>>
No.

She could be

A) Bored
B) Drunk
C) High as a kite and accidentally texted you

The off chance she knows you are awake and the text is sexualized or flirty then yes she likes you.
>>
>>16557473
I have already fugged this girl

It wasn't a very flirty message, she just sent me a facebook message and asked if I was awake.

She also knows I don't have a smartphone so I didn't get a notification or anything and just saw it after I woke up.
>>
>>16557478

Then it is option A. You could fuck her again if you play your cards right but personally I am not a fan of leaving my house at this time of the night.

Chat up with her if you like and keep it casual. See what she wants and do your thing man.
>>
>>16557485
Well, I didn't see it until I was awake at 6am.

And she wasn't doing this before we started hanging out again, and we've had some flirty banter.
>>
Any grills have any opinions on this? I heard this board has grills.
>>
>>16557576
I've talked to friends who I am not attracted to at 3am because I was awake and wanted social interaction and he's my friend and I like talking to him.

I've also talked to guys I really want to fuck at 3am

So idk man
>>
>>16557588
What if it was a guy you used to have sex with regularly, who stopped talking to you for a long time and only recently started responding to your approaches?
>>
>>16557473
Sounds like you don't know this person well enough. Get to know the person better.
>>
>>16557465
Don't go jumping the gun. It could mean either or.
>>
You can tell from that sort of things. Who knows what's going on in her insides? You just have to ask her.
>>
>>16557609
Eh, maybe I'll just try to kiss her or something next time I see her and it seems appropriate.
>>
>>16557599
Maybe I'd want to be friends with him or maybe I want more sex.
Or maybe I'm planning a ruse because I'm upset about the gap and I actually plan to get his spirits up and sabotage his heart in the end. For revenge.
>>
>>16557648
Well, you sound very pleasant.

She's a very kind girl, so I doubt it's anything of that last sort.
>>
It doesn't necessarily mean that she has a romantic interest in you, but it does mean that she trusts you. Unless she chewing you out. She might hate you. Does she hate you, anon?
>>
>>16557847
No, not at all.
>>
File: a face ganbatte anonymous.jpg (134 KB, 662x640) Image search: [Google]
a face ganbatte anonymous.jpg
134 KB, 662x640
>>16557850
Then she proooobably trusts you. Don't break her heart desu nyoroon.
>>
>>16557857
She broke mine first, but I forgave. I have no intention of doing the same to her.
>>
>>16557859
Do it you sasuke ass motherfucker you know you want to.
>>
>>16557863
Nah, I'm too nice for that.
>>
>>16557869
Sasuke said the saaame thing before Itachi killed his kin.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.