[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red "Bruises"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (998 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
998 KB, 2448x3264
So I just started wrestling and I need help, can someone please tell me I'm just bruised?
>>
File: image.jpg (812 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
812 KB, 2448x3264
>>
Yep it's MRSA
>>
File: image.jpg (873 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
873 KB, 2448x3264
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>16557373

Okay....we didn't need to see you without a shirt. Put your shit back on and stop being a faggot.
>>
Have you like never had bruises before? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>16557381
Why are you being a cunt?
>>
>>16557396

Why don't you know what bruises are?
>>
Oh wow, you fought people and got bruises? How could that happen?
>>
>>16557396

When I browse to help or to give my opinion on something, my level of seriousness depends on how dumb the OP is. In your case, you are on the level of a retard and thus you got my "cunt" like response.
>>
>>16557422
I need to go to the doctor before I can play again, fuck off, coach order, its why im asking so kill yourself
>>
Is imagine you're going to get a lot worse than that in wrestling, so get used to it, my friend.
>>
OP here, I know it is probably a bruise, but the coach told me I can't play until I get a doctor's note saying it's nothing. So I need to go tomorrow. All of you need to stop acting like children and analyze the situation before you post.
>>
>>16557433

Kill myself? Unlike you I have value on this planet and know human body injuries. I don't go on an anonymous message board and take shirtless photos of myself asking men to identify what is wrong with me.

No no the person who needs to kill themselves is you OP. How a retard like you will get by in the real world is beyond me.
>>
these dark red 'blood' bruises just mean that you got hit, hard. bruises are caused by internal bleeding, the darker they are the worse the 'bleeding' and impact you had. when they start to heal they'll turn blueish/green and yellow accordingly. you're fine, op, you don't have cancer or anything.
>>
>>16557456
Ha, self assigned value. Get off your high horse and leave your ego at the door. I took a picture shirtless because its on my chest.
>>
You probally just bruise easy cause your new to wrestling. Your coach probally wants you to make sure you don't have ringworm. Fuck ringworm
Source: 6 years of wrestling experience
>>
>>16557363
You little pussy lol.
A warrior's wounds should be worn with pride, not fear.
>>
>>16557422
This. I started coming to this board because I used to be a lot like many posters

Anxious, shy, didn't feel attractive, ect. I've started to learn that these things are all in my head and only I can change them through conciouse effort and hard work. I want to share these things with people but if your just being a whiney cunt and don't seem like you actually want help, I'm gonna be an asshole.
>>
>>16558229
I need a doctor's note before I can play again so I wanted to see if it was anything.

I'm not whining, rather looking for a diagnoses, it is just bruises
>>
>>16558229
I did want your help and I can tell you're still very insecure, don't think this board's changed you
>>
literally just kill yourself holy shit your muscles can't hide the fact that you're a fucking kek Jesus Christ
>>
>>16558635
lmao nice one
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.