[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately, I keep getting intrusive thoughts/flashbacks to high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Black_&_Violet_Flag.png (13 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
Black_&_Violet_Flag.png
13 KB, 1500x900
Lately, I keep getting intrusive thoughts/flashbacks to high school when I was bullied. It wasn't frequent, but horrible when it happened. Things like, an entire algebra classroom discussing how 'ugly' I was/am, or having someone videotape me with their smartphone. How do I get rid of these thoughts? They make me extremely depressed and sad.
>>
>>16557286
Grow some balls and make something out of your life
Bonus points for posting face
>>
Kill yourself. It worked for me.
>>
>>16557329
Lol.
>implying intrusive thoughts = weakness
>>
>>16557286
Track them down, video tape yourself as you butcher them by machette, upload to /b/
>>
File: 1435301057240.jpg (92 KB, 966x982) Image search: [Google]
1435301057240.jpg
92 KB, 966x982
>>16557343
Feelings are for the weak. All I feel is the tendies
>>
>>16557344
/thread
>>
You go numb after a while, which worked out well for me cause now I'm professional killer. Line'em up shoot them down so they lose their soul then chop them up for dog food, day in and day out. This lifestyle could either end by retiring or me snapping from all the lives I've ended who were just happy going about their day eating grass and stuff and then shooting myself
>>
>>16557286
Living well is the best revenge.

Every time your memories make you feel bad, the bullies are doing it to you again.

Remove their ability to continue hurting you. Lead a full and happy life, and any time the memories come you can laugh at the bullies and think "Well, look at me now."

And think about how miserable their lives are now. School bullies do it because they feel inadequate and have to feel stronger than somebody. Well, those inadequate people probably peaked back then, and their lives are worse than yours.
>>
>>16558044
This.
>>
>>16558005
Look up interviews with Richard Kuklinsky.
>>
>>16558044
You're right, actually. But I would argue that since bullies are the ones who 'fit in' the most (the ones who bullied me were the popular kids) are the ones who have to most success since they have the most people skills. But I'm not sure. I'll just write books and try to get admitted to Harvard... bullies are too ordinary and boring to be considered for admission... heh
>>
>>16557286
Assume your internal voice is trying to give you advice rather than tear you down. It's actually your friend who is just really shit at communicating how much he cares about you, no homo.
>>
I went through sort of the same thing, people in school used to bully me and take pictures of me lol. To be honest I'm not entirely over it. I still kind of want to hire a contract killer and get back at them but unfortunately I converted to Christianity.
I feel attractive enough in the mirror, hopefully you do too. Besides people change more than you can tell after school so you are probably more attractive now. If it still bothers you maybe try to work harder on improving your looks at least by your hair and clothes you wear.
If you do get back at them though in a violent way I salute you. Fuck them, they deserve to get their faces burned.
This video is kinda cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0Y6W8R15Y
If I'm not mistaking it for another one. It's about being ugly.
And pretty people aren't always more succesful. Either way those who bullied you are probably average or below average looking. Hell, I was once made fun of by a fat girl. I didn't reply to her cause I thought at least I'm a better person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.