[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is sex like? What are strip clubs like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
I am considering going into a strip club for the first time. I am 25. I am scared to go because I fear seeing people I know there who will slander my name or some shit. OR what if I see a girl there that I know. Holy SHIT that is awkward.

Someone give me the skinny on strip clubs and strip club etiquette. Someone told me you don't even get to touch the girls so whats the point?

Also, what is sex like? I was considering sleeping with a stripper but I am probably not going to do it. Too scary. But what does it feel like? I can't even fathom the sensation.
>>
sex: like beating off with a jelly sandwich or just taking a jar of viscous honey and putting some pebbles in it for texture

strip clubs: can be fun if you have friends with you, awkward if you try to enjoy it too much or go alone.
>>
>>16557062

pebbles? IN HONEY?! Sounds strange.

Does the sex actually feel good. Also, how important is penis size? I fear about my penis size primarily because I am not massive and I think I would like doggy style but apparently a girls ass can get in the way.

Also, what is the difference in sensation IF you use a condom?
>>
>>16557059
>I am scared to go because I fear seeing people I know there who will slander my name or some shit.
They can't slander your name without admitting that they were there too.
>>
>>16557075
This

If you're really obsessed with seeing someone you know there, go to one outside of your town.

As far as what you can expect, it'll be paying huge amounts of money for what amounts to a real life private cam show. You're not typically allowed to touch the girls, but I've done it like the three times I've been to stir clubs. Depends on the girl and the rules of the place. You'll be expected to buy expensive drinks if you're just sitting around spectating. You may be able to fuck a stripper though. The first time I got a lap dance, the girl gave me her number. Strippers aren't exactly conservative about things like that.
>>
>>16557085

wait... if I go in, and just watch the dancers, THEY WANT ME TO BUY DRINKS?! Even if I am alone? What the fuck for?
>>
>>16557074
sex should feel good, but it feels best when you have attraction to her which is easier with gf's than with prostitutes. I've never had a hooker but I know mutual attraction is a big part of making sex enjoyable.

women care mostly about how your face looks, men care mostly about how her body (breasts waist ass legs) look
>>
>>16557091
You'll be pretty much expected to, but if you're throwing dollars at the stripper, they probably won't bother you.

They want money, mang. If you're not giving the place money, they won't want you there.
>>
>>16557097

well what do they say or tell you if you AREN'T buying drinks?
>>
>>16557059
Sex:
>warm
>smelly
>soft
>sticking it in feels like wet, uncooked dough with lotion
>tits feel like warm water balloons
>after climax, you usually want them to leave soon

Strip clubs:
>depressing
>crowded
>desperate vibe
>expensive
>fake
>>
>>16557132

I wish I could form attachment with women in a healthy way. I don't have what women are looking for though. Its shit.
>>
>>16557164
What do you think you're lacking?
>>
Just got back from my 3rd strip club. I don't know where the fuck these other people live, but if you go to strip clubs outside cities, it is much better and more lax.

One I frequent has full nude and bar, they don't expect you to pay anything but the cover charge. If you sit at the stage you're expected to give up a dollar or two to a girl for a dance, or if you sit in the back seating you tip them a dollar as the come around. If you aren't a pig, most of them at this place will let you touch, like the other ones I've been at.

The one I just came from.. well you can read about it here >>16557147
There is a line to be crossed and I did there. Its fun to just go and watch though, girls are very friendly to you and make you feel comfortable in all the ones I went to.
>>
>>16557059
I go to strip clubs all the time. In fact, I went last night. Anyway, come prepared to socialize. When the girls come up to you, talk to them. It will pay dividends later. You need to convince them that you aren't some weirdo or douchebag. Take them for a few short dances first to see if you like her style. Also, always always always ask before you touch. Respect her body, friend. Anyway, if you like her take her for a longer dance. Strip clubs are not places to be cheap. Enjoy your time with her, talk to her, make jokes, etc

I was super nervous and uptight my first time but if you tell them it's your first dance they'll show you ropes. Also, tip them if you liked them. I usually tip 20 if they gave me a good dance and 40 if they let me touch, got hot/heavy.

Good luck and have fun, OP.
>>
>>16557059

having sex with people you don't care about is like masturbation. You're basically replacing your hand with their body, it's unfulfilling and a waste of time

>Strip clubs

annoying environment.
you just get teased.
and if you see a girl you like you'll think "damn, why is she doing this shit..."
>>
>>16557182

How do you touch them? As in, in what way? I don't intend on doing things like ass slapping but is it possible to touch in a way that isn't weird?

>>16557170
I don't have a active personality I guess. I am also incredibly forgettable. people don't remember me. I also don't have any wheels so I rely on the train and bus to get around.
>>
>>16557270
By touch I mean touch their bodies. Specifically the boobs and butt. I have met very few that have let me touch their vag.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.