[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2mins before my shift ends at work, I hit pic related with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
2mins before my shift ends at work, I hit pic related with a pallet I was carrying via forklift. It broke and layed on the floor. Now I have to submit a written statement and drug test. I smoked marijuana Wednesday and last sunday. Advice for pissing clean?

TL;DR Advice for passing a drug test
with 2 days since last marijuana use.
>>
you gonna fail son.
>>
>>16556651
Let me also add to the fact that the first time I went for a preliminary drug test for the job, the nurses did not accompany me in the bathroom nor patted me down.
>>
Self bump because HALP
>>
Better drink lots of water and hope for the best.
>>
>>16556681
The test is tomorrow. They did not specify a time to gather the documents from my job. I'm gonna probably wake up around 10pm and get to work then by the time I go to the clinic it should be about 11:30am ish-12pm
>>
>>16556642
Start looking for a new job ASAP
>>
>>16556689
Probably should have expected this from 4chumps haha oh well.
>>
honestly if just marijuana shows up it's likely you won't be totally fucked

for all they know you could've been smoking in colorado over thanksgiving perfectly legally
>>
File: tomo stoned.png (111 KB, 639x350) Image search: [Google]
tomo stoned.png
111 KB, 639x350
>>16556642
If your in the USA go to a smoke shop and look for a detox products. I recommend a set of pills called USB (urine, saliva & blood), I took a drug test while I was high using them and I still passed.
>>
>>16556720
Unfortunately I'm in the yee haw state and work mon-fri
>>
>>16556721
never heard of USB pills.passed a test while you were high? sounds too good senpai.
>>
>>16556720
>legally
that makes 0 difference. They don't drug test because they're worried OP is going to be arrested, they do it to blame OP for driving into a post.
>>
File: tomo homie mode.jpg (79 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
tomo homie mode.jpg
79 KB, 960x716
>>16556740
Just trying to help you, I'm in Texas as well so I can tell you most h-town smokeshops have them
>>
I used fake piss on a drug test once and it worked. I bought it in my local pipe/smoke shop for $30 or something. It came with a little hand warmer so you could warm the stuff up, and even came in a little squirt bottle that you could hide in your pants and it sounded like you were actually peeing in the cup. This was at least a few years ago, so I'm not sure if it still exists. They also had a few detox products for sale. You just gotta make sure you follow the directions exactly or it won't work.

You could also just drink a shit load of water before. The test will come back diluted so they won't know the actual result. Some places automatically count this as a fail, others will just reschedule and give you another test. If the latter is the case, it'll at least buy you some time to find a solution.
>>
>>16556697
Well dude he's right: you're fucked.

Truth hurts.
>>
>>16556783
Such Texas people on /adv/ howdy from katy suburb capital of USA
>>
>>16556789
> I used fake piss on a drug test
> once and it worked. I bought
> it in my local pipe/smoke shop
> for $30 or something. It came
> with a little hand warmer so
> you could warm the stuff up,
> and even came in a little squirt
> bottle that you could hide in
> your pants and it sounded like
> you were actually peeing in the
> cup. This was at least a few
> years ago, so I'm not sure if
> it still exists. They also had
> a few detox products for sale.
> You just gotta make sure you
> follow the directions exactly
> or it won't work.
>
> You could also just drink a shit
> load of water before. The test
> will come back diluted so they
> won't know the actual result.
> Some places automatically count
> this as a fail, others will just
> reschedule and give you another
> test. If the latter is the case,
> it'll at least buy you some time

> to find a solution.probably will just use someone else's piss just to be safe. I have a container already, just gotta keep it warm.
>>
>>16556882
katy is gross
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.