[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 700x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 700x788
I'm an eight teen year old, "male", that thinks of him/herself more as a female, but hers the catch, I like females more then I like males. What is happening to me, and how can I solve my minds agany?
>>
The only solution is to worship satan.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
there's nothing special about your situation no offense
>>
File: TimeMag.jpg (350 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
TimeMag.jpg
350 KB, 1024x1365
>>16556118
See a therapist.
>>
Dress cute and fuck girls?
You are a boy, no amount of smudging is going to make you feel like a girl, you weren't born that way.
>>
I have been seeing a theraphist, but now as much as I need to, I'm too broke to pay the bills, and that's the thing, I feel like people will judge my prefrence on life, when they hear, " in a male that thinks he's a girl, that likes girls more than guys"
>>
Not*
>>
>>16556137
the liking girls more than guys part doesn't matter at all, when and IF you get past the first part. And in that matter there's one or two threads already here today that keep getting resurrected.
TL;DR people don't judge the sexual orientation of transsexuals, they judge transsexuals.
>>
>>16556137
Yeah people will judge you for that, obviously

If you can find any chicks that dig dudes who feel they're female, go for it.

If not, I don't know, try to reassess?
>>
>>16556143
This though, your sexual orientation is just going to be a small footnote, like pretty much anything else about you, when people see you are transgendered.
>>
>>16556118

What exactly is it that makes you "feel" like a girl? What traits do you identify with. Please don't just say "I'm submissive and want to be cute and look good"
>>
>>16556175
Good fucking luck getting a solid answer lol.
>>
Op adv is not the place for you to ask this since most of the people here are straight white cis allos just go to /lgbt/ for some answers.
You sound like you identify yourself as a woman, you can google about gender indentification on google
>>
>>16556175
Because he can have a dick and still be that, and I'd still potentially tap.
>>
>>16556195
What does that have to do with feeling like a girl lol what
>>
>>16556203
I can help penetrate his boygina with my detatchable dick if he wants to be a cute sub.
>>
>>16556216
Lol, I guess you're joking around/being silly :P

>>16556175
>Please don't just say "I'm submissive and want to be cute and look good"
>>
>another tranny thread
>200 guaranteed replies
JUST
stop falling for it guys
You're all fucking low iq morons if you fall for this shit.
>>
>>16556223
Not really, I have a strapon.
>>
>>16556236
But what does that have to do with how they feel like a woman...?

>>16556225
Oh, oops, nvm then.
>>
>>16556251
I can help him feel like a woman by putting another bone in his body.
>>
>>16556255
Okay.
>>
>>16556118

a lot of 'trans' people still like the gender they wish to be. resulting in like a fake lesbian. its not that abnormal.

it means one part of your brain is messed up, but not the other. perhaps your adoration for females extended into your own identity.

if you wanna explore it just dont base your entire life around it. be a person, not a tranny.

but if you notice most of 'gender' is an artificial expression. the things we consider feminine, long hair, pretty clothes, soft voices, make up, nice nails, hairless bodies, etc. are all faked to at least some degree. so there really is no need to become a woman or live as one just to accept that you are one.

plenty of women look, talk, and dress like you (a male) so you can still see yourself as female without being a tranny
>>
Thank you all.
>>
>>16556118

You're just confused because you don't have a strong male role model, or if you do, he's abusive and you don't trust and/or like him.

Get some friends and man the fuck up. Go play sports or go to the gym.
>>
Learn To Be Illiterate, fuckface.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.