[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf stopped responding me out of the blue last night. Hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1440585779594.png (66 KB, 173x172) Image search: [Google]
1440585779594.png
66 KB, 173x172
Gf stopped responding me out of the blue last night. Hasn't been online since.

It's the other day already here and nothing. No sign. Can't call her either.

I have bad anxiety and I'm dying here. What do I do?
>>
>>16555689
Is it possible to go to her house?

My gf blocked me and not even her mom is responding.
>>
>>16555689
>Hasn't been online since
Online gf? Not much you can do
IRL gf? Go to her house
>>
>>16555703
IRL, but she lives like an hour and a half away dude.
>>
>>16555704
Did you do something you think is wrong? I say go over there with roses if you think it is worth it.
>>
>>16555689
are you worried something happened to her or if she's mad at you or what are you worried about? is it unusual she's not responding? do you have any mutual friends or anyone you could ask if they know anything? if not then wait like another day or so and if you don't hear anything go to her house.
>>
>>16555729
>>16555772
Something happened, I didn't say anything and she never stops responding out of spite, she's wonderfully reasonable and chill.

Also if she was ignoring me I'd be able to see she had been online.
>>
stop worrying, quit beeing a fag
theres not a thing you can change no matter what it is
wait it out and focus on other (productive) things
>>
>>16555776
What happened, OP?
>>
>>16555776
can you ask from anyone if they know she's ok?
>>
>>16555689
Idk maybe her dog died or something stop being a fucking pansy. People need time to get over shit when shit hits the fan you fucking faggot. Give people some space stop breathing down her throat for not tweeting you every second or what ever the fuck you do
>>
>>16555999
also check em
>>
>>16555999
jeebus, double trips
OP, you've had WAY too much coffee, man. Trust and Patience are your friends in this situation. If you freak out in front of her she'll think you are overreacting, anxiety riddled, and not manly(at all, as in sissy boy fag).
If you can't get ahold of her, be where she normally is at the time she's normally there. If she isn't, call her nearest friend/relative and ask. If they don't know, call the cops.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.