[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in love with this girl >been in love with her for almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: raw.gif (500 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
500 KB, 500x205
>in love with this girl
>been in love with her for almost 3 years, she didn't know til this past summer
>Shes extremely attractive, likable, and smart.
>Very popular with the guys at her school, if you catch my drift.
>Every boyfriend she's had has been nothing short of a jerk.
>I started talking to her A LOT this past summer.
>She got a boyfriend towards the beginning of the school year, but he too was an ass.
>I was discreetly trying to get her to like me, I knew she knew I liked her but I didn't know how much.
>Finally works
>She snaps after a lot of crap and breaks up with him.
>We move closer together at an extremely rapid pace.
>I try my best to be a gentleman by the textbook white mom definition, I never ask for revealing pictures or anything like that.
>We eventually confess our love to each other but she isn't ready to go out yet with all the exams and stuff this time of the year.
>The small perverted slice of my brain becomes increasingly thirsty for any sex appeal from her other than her words and face.
>I forget how, but a few days ago we started texting each other a bunch, and the subject matter drifted into sex.
>I said something about how I liked thighs
>She sent me a few revealing photos, very, very nice but nothing too risque.
>She sent a few more
>I feel like a have to one-up her, pay her back, something.
>The subject carries into the next day.
>We both start talking about having sex with each other.
>Conversation becomes increasingly steamy.
>She sends me a picture of her with only her hand covering her lady parts, and her hair covering her breasts.
>By now you probably guessed I'm feeling like a supercharged jet engine.
>I say I've been "excited" for well over an hour, if you catch my drift.
>She says "Prove it"
>Obviously my queue to send a picture of my, uh, you know.
>Get all shaved and nice looking
>Send her a picture.
>She loves it
>We talk about more sex for a while then I go to bed feeling like a champ.
>>
>>16554415
Hurry up i want to laugh at you and then give you advice you moron
>>
This is /adv/, not your personal blog.
>>
Do people really think this is how you use green text? To tell really long fucking stories?
>>
>Next day do the whole flirting thing again except it feels very one-sided
>She scolds me for being overzealous and whatnot
>Take it slowly the next day
>Get written a very long paragraph about how I've become some perverted sex maniac and how she shouldn't have said anything about sex in the first place and to leave her alone and give her some space for a little while
>Feel like shit.
>Apologize profusely, say I'll leave hear alone for a while and never act that way again.
>I was under the impression she liked me being more bold and sexual.
>I've screwed myself over and now I feel like a jerk.
>What should I do, with Christmas coming up and all and we promised to get each other stuff we'd really like. Should I leave her alone? Should I keep trying to win her forgiveness? Help me /adv/.
>>
P.S. Sorry I'm a bit of a newfag and any other time I'd just ask my friends but I'd rather not tell them about this one.
>>
>>16554457
Just back off and let her come to you when she's ready. Trying to "win" her back is only going to cause her to distance herself even more. If she's still ignoring you by Christmas don't even bother getting her a gift and just drop her.
>>
>>16554457
You acted like a idiot before and during the dick pic now you're acting like a little bitch. Get over this dumb bitch. Shes putting some silly guilt trip on you for returning some pics complete idiocy on both sides. No girl wants dick pics, and texting is the most destructive way to comunicate she just told you what you wanted to hear.
>>
>>16554457
>>What should I do, with Christmas coming up and all and we promised to get each other stuff we'd really like. Should I leave her alone? Should I keep trying to win her forgiveness?

Give her some space, but don't ignore her. Maybe message her once every day or so about normal stuff like 'Hey did you see this crazy video of a cat, it's so cute', but no more if she isn't messaging back. Try to strike an amicable balance rather than flat out ignoring or stalking.
You can apologise again if you like (but I don't actually blame you for anything, although mentioning that you don't only see her in that way is actually a really good idea) but don't beg for her forgiveness, feeling bad doesn't automatically entitle anyone to absolution. That's tacky.
Still do the present but nothing too big, don't pressure her with anything expensive, instead try to find something that means something to her.

Honestly my womanly intuition is saying she probably worries it's all moved too fast into the sex territory even though she wants you, and she's suddenly worried that she's lost the 'sweet, understanding' side of you she's built up in her head. She might well now go and punish herself by dating an asshole after this, because she feels she doesn't deserve any better.
This could all be bullshit mumbojumbo though, just speaking from similar experience.
>>
>>16554457
She sent you sexy pictures and discussed fucking you and then called you a sex maniac for responding in the same way? She's not a keeper OP
>>
>>16554496
I think you hit the nail on the head. Thanks for the advice. I just needed to hear it from somebody else. I'll try what you said and see how it goes.
>>
>>16554513
Godspeed.
Even if it doesn't work out with her now, you never know, it's been a couple of years already so don't lose your cool on this and it could still come around. Just don't say anything like "I'll wait forever for you!" (although "if you need some space, let me know" is good) but don't feel like you can't date other girls if she's not into you right now.
I hope she's nice enough to be worth it though! Can't recommend cute animal videos enough, go check imgur's most popular stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.