[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well here I am again /adv/ with more girl issues. (yippie) I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449723921716.jpg (151 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
1449723921716.jpg
151 KB, 570x855
Well here I am again /adv/ with more girl issues. (yippie)
I live somewhere in Utah, have interest in a girl, live around a moderately medium sized city, and I would like to have her on a date. But I don't know where to bring here, I know for a fact she dislikes the idea of movie theater for a first date (Learning that from a previous discussion the other day). Surrounded by mountains and farmland, she isn't a huge fan of outside things like hikes and stuff.

So /adv/, please help for date ideas.
>>
Aren't there any restaurants?
>>
>>16554291
Mostly fast food considering we're not too huge, but that's not too memorable, if she thought a movie theater was boring I'm sure eating greasy food is a smidge worse.
>>
>>16554298
Well it's not MTV, you're not going to roll up to some field with a goofy game set up. It's up to you to make it memorable. If she's a bit of a homebody invite her to your place, cook for her.
>>
>>16554286
Know how to cook? If so, a more adult version of Netflix and chill.
>>
>>16554306
That's actually a really good idea. But I can't quite use that, she has restrictive parents (being Utah and all) so bringing her over to my home is sketchy. But I will use that idea in the future for sure, thank you.
>>
>>16554311
Yeah, do something easy like fajitas, all you have to do cut up chicken and cook it, the rest of it is toppings.
>>
well shit how old is she and how old are you,

take her to a bar or something, and then she'll probably have a good time and drag you around somewhere doing something she wants to do
>>
>>16554321
Oh you are young then? Is there anything in your town, mini golf, pool, an arcade something.
>>
>>16554326
18-18, drinking is also not available, age thing and she is quite religious.
>>
Do you drive? Maybe there is something in a nearby town. Maybe look in the paper for stuff going on. Ask her what she would like to do.
>>
>>16554331
No mini golf, pool is actually a nice idea, no arcades. This is why it's so difficult, this place has no entertainment.
>>
>>16554360
The paper is a good source, I could try to work in more date conversations to find out what she really would like to be involved with. She went on a date once with a guy to a movie theater and never went another one again because of the bad impression. Maybe a picnic in a park?
>>
>>16554286
>step 1. Leave Utah.
>step 2. Take her Swing Dancing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.