[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok please this is gonna sound kinda stupid but bear with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446765534083.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1446765534083.gif
4 MB, 270x263
ok please this is gonna sound kinda stupid but bear with me

>be 22
>make friends with 19 year old
>girl1 introduces me to girl 2 (pawg)
>one night we drank too much wine and started to fool around and make out no sex
>this happened again some other night
>we have become friends
>lust over girl 1 and girl2 whenever we 3 hang out
>girl1 is more special than girl2 too mee.
>however girl1 and girl2 seems to do their own thing and i dont think i am in their plans
>girl3 appears out of nowhere and she shows interest towards me than girl1 or girl2
>start relationship with girl3...happiest man ever and i think i wanna be with her forver.
>but still lust for girl1 and 2
Fuking kill me. It is only lust. Wtf do i do. Girl 1 and girl 3 where already friends and in fact girl1 introduced me girl 3. So i cannot cut contact at all.
What should i do please? Girl1 and Girl2 might know my intentions but how do they see me now that they know i am in a relationship?
I dont want to make a mistake and surely dont wanna lose girl 3 but fuck this lust.
>>
Just be friends with them dude, don't act on your impulses like a faggot and you are golden.
>>
What exactly is your problem?

>however girl1 and girl2 seems to do their own thing and i dont think i am in their plans
Stop thinking.
>>
>>16553871

catch them all in your fiendish web OP, start plotting to get with all of them
>>
OP here i forgot to addd something stupid i am doing
>create fake snapchat years ago
>forget about it
>use it a few days ago
>add girl1
>pretent i am a black guy
>conversation turns very sexual and she sends me a picture of girl 2 ass in legggings (cuz girl1 and girl2 seem to be in an "open" relationship)
>girl1 is being a saucy slut with the negro persona and she even said girl2 has jungle fever

I would liek to see them getting fucked by a black bull, but i would like to participate in that fucking. Is this what being a kek means? btw i would not allow girl3 (my gf) .
what the fuc is wrong with me
>>
>>16553904
read kek as C uck
>>
>>16553877
well idk why i would be pretty sad if they both had sex with someone else. wtf, how i even control this
>>16553885
but idk we hang out a lot. i always feel this sexual tension in the air.
>>
>>16553892
well girl3 likes girl1 a lot as a friends and but idk what she thinks about girl2
hahaa yeah no

I would however like to grind with girl1 and girl2. it s kinda my "dream" right now.
>>
>>16553923
follow your dreams op, you've gotta make this happen, people get into these odd complicated relationships all the time, why not you? (rhetorical)
>>
>>16553938
fuck off satan. i ll find a better way to deal with this. but really, does my story sound unrealistic though?
>>
File: 1434638681215.png (462 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
1434638681215.png
462 KB, 720x528
>>16553904
>I would like to see them getting fucked by a black bull.

kill yourself you literal kek. You could have had sex with both of them and you would rather see a BBC. you are a BBKek.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.