[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been feeling attracted to my female besty lately. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1444009399369.jpg (31 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1444009399369.jpg
31 KB, 400x225
Been feeling attracted to my female besty lately. She's a bit younger than me and asexual. I respect her in every way and want nothing more than friendship...but every time I look at her, I get fuckin hot and end up taking mad, long glances. It feels so wrong...and sooo right.

I think "Damn she fine." She really is too.

Am I wrong for this? How do I fight it?
>>
>and asexual
everytime
>>
>asexual
BAHAHA
>>
>>16553703
>>16553706
Idk man...that's what she told me. I don't speak for her sexuality...I only know mine.
>>
Help here???
>>
>>16553701
>asexual
bawahahahahahahaah
>>
File: zp.gif (366 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
zp.gif
366 KB, 350x270
>>16553728
Wtf is so hilarious? I don't get the humor? A little help, here? Am I just socially inept?
>>
>>16553735

She is asexual. Why would you be attracted to that you idiot.

That is why they are laughing. You are gunning for a chick that won't let you bang yet you still go for it. Think with your head not your dick you pansy.
>>
>>16553745
Did you even read my question you degenerated fucko? I understand that's she's asexual...im not in it for her fucking panties, I just want to be her friend without have a damn boner.

Can anyone here just understand that?
>>
>>16553753
pull out your peeper until it's like a noodle and tie it in a little bow
>>
>>16553701
Naw man. I catch myself looking at my best friends tits and ass all the time. She's a decently attractive woman. But, then I realize that I don't want to be romantically involved with a single mom or with my best friend so that kills any boner thoughts pretty quick.
>>
File: 1448517542511.png (73 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1448517542511.png
73 KB, 247x248
>>16553766
Why the fuck would I do that? I'm trying to be serious here! Fuck you...alright?
>>
>>16553753

>Moron says he stares at her lustfully and thinks she is fine.
>Claims he doesn't want to bang her

Cut off your dick and then hang yourself, clearly the male species would do better if we didn't have a pansy faggot lip like yourself as one of us.
>>
File: morty.jpg (168 KB, 800x408) Image search: [Google]
morty.jpg
168 KB, 800x408
>>16553767
I don't want kids. I don't even want her like that...but my cock is aching for the contrast. I don't know wtf is wrong with me. It's torture.
>>
File: 1449370288740.jpg (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449370288740.jpg
36 KB, 800x600
>>16553770
No shit I wanna bang her, asshole...the logic is NOT WANTING TOO.
>>
>>16553779

Listen up pussy, you need to break off this engagement because clearly being around her is going to get you to feel lustfully at her. How are you suppose to focus and be her friend when you want to bang her?

Just move on and find an ugly girl you can be friends with. Why ugly? Because you won't be lustfully staring at them.
>>
>>16553791
So wtf...do I just tell her that? "Sorry, I can be your friend because I find you physically attractive." Doesn't that strike you as a bit sexist? What about "I want to be her friend." are you not fucking comprehending?
>>
>>16553796

You can't be her friend because you find her attractive. You will rationalize in that feeble little head of yours "I will be her friend so I can get close to her and maybe someday she might let me smash."

The relationship is doomed you twit, how hard is it to understand. We can't cure normal male attraction to a female and so what else are you suppose to do? Awkwardly be her friend but get glances of her tits and ass whenever you can like a creep? Move on. Just say that you feel you two are not on the same wavelength and that you wish to move on. Wish her luck and then grab whatever remains of your balls and get your pansy out of the situation.

Must I hold your hand and explain this basic shit to you?
>>
>>16553774
There's nothing wrong with you, dude. Calm down. So you think your best female friend is hot? So? Either try and take it to a friends with benefits level or fap to her in private.
>>
>>16553810
Christ...its like I'm talking to trump on steroids. Just because I refuse to look at women like they're sexual objects, you have to ultimately label me as a goddamn pansy? I'm frustrated. I want to get this off my chest...why are you so thick headed?
>>
>>16553810
Guess I better go tell my best bud that we can't be friends cause she has a vagina. Afk.
>>
>>16553821
I don't think I can do that. She's asexual...remember?
>>
File: ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif (3 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif
3 MB, 400x200
>>16553833
Thank you.
>>
>>16553835
There is no such thing, only level of attraction.

Do the opposite of >>16553745
>>
>>16553832

You are a pansy for calling normal male sexual attraction wrong. Let me give a history lesson from your own post faggot.

>It feels so wrong...and sooo right.

As I said before either awkward be friends with this asexual girl or move the fuck on. You are really being pathetic here by first calling her "besty", second for fighting natural male urges and then third calling me Trump.

Make a decision pussy or keep this awkward thing you call "friendship" in tact. Either way I am good.
>>
File: 1444560171220.jpg (79 KB, 443x494) Image search: [Google]
1444560171220.jpg
79 KB, 443x494
>>16553810
It doesn't matter...bitch is onto me anyways. The friendship will course itself out in good time.
>>
>>16553853
Whatever bro.
>>
Did this pansy lipped faggot respond twice to me? Huh?

>bitch is onto me anyways. The friendship will course itself out in good time.

Calling your "friend" a bitch and falling my advice even when you don't want to. I win this and you failed miserably. Next time learn to be more appreciative of the advice given to you instead of snappy little twit.
>>
>>16553843
I was just kidding, friend. I'm not doing that.
>>
>>16553865
You didn't give me advice, you just hated on me for not being like you. I love women...I love womanizing...just not with this one. I think she deserves better than me because she's a good girl.

"Bitch." is just east coast lingo.
>>
>>16553880
waaa?
>>
op im serious give her the D

no one is a sexual it's just not true
>>
>>16553701
I dont think there's anything wrong with it unless it causes you to act differently around her or you feel down that it's not going to happen.

Thoughts are cyclical in the respect that if you tell yourself not to think about her like that you still will and if you keep thinking about her you still will. You just gotta get out of the habit of doing it by finding something else to occupy your thoughts.
>>
>>16553701
Don't let the ass fucks here mess with you regardless of her being asexual I don't care why, your through process, nothing wrong with that people get horny just try to keep it to your self, as for being her friend you're not a faggot for wanting a female friend ,faggots in this thread are just jelous because women won't communicate with them
>>
>>16554010
Asexuality is not an orientation, it is a condition.
>>
>>16554035
I know that, there is a possibility that this woman lied in order to avoid harming OPs feelings(that us if she knows OP likes her)
>>
It's called being a single man who's close to a single woman.
Nothing weird about wanting to fuck her, it's completely natural. But it is a problem when it comes to friendship.
>>
humans aren't asexual
>>
>>16554203
Some humans do not have a libido, some humans have four hands so that's not that weird
>>
>>16553701
>lusting after her.
>not wanting to bang her.
>Being a man.

Fuck her anon--literally.
>>
>>16553701
>Asexual

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.