[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
What does it mean when a girl calls me handsome instead of cute?
>>
>>16551808
It means you're handsome, not cute. There is no hidden meaning here
>>
I like to hit the gym before a date because it makes me more nimble, confident, relaxed, hungry and horny. So it got me thinking, why not include that in the date next time and invite the girl to work out with me, then we could be nimble, confident, relaxed, hungry and horny together. Is this a stupid idea?
>>
>>16551803
How the fuck do I really get a girlfriend?
>Just be yourself, be funny and likable
No Fuck you. there's more to that and you fucking know it
>>
>>16551819
Getting hot and sweaty while having to face how unfit you are in front of your date is every girl's dream date.

>>16551823
No, that's really all there is to it. Even the shittiest guys can get girlfriends.
>>
>>16551819
Usually, yes. The best dates are ones which give ample time for conversation and are extremely fun. It's uncomfortable to make conversation while working out unless you're resting between sets. And while exercise is rewarding in its own ways, it's not broadly considered fun. I think very few would go so far as to call it extremely fun.

It seems like you're focusing too much on one facet of dating while ignoring the rest.
>>
>>16551823
There is more to it. There are tons of funny and likable singles out there.

The next part is being able to discern that girl's needs from a relationship and convincingly appeal to them. The first part requires a shit ton of empathy (or at least a lot of skill at manipulation). You're going to have to try and relate to feelings, experiences and pressures you might never have had yourself. The second part requires being able to rise to the task.

Let's say you figure out that a particular girl is starving for a recreational companion. She's depressingly bored in her life and has no idea where to even start adding to it. You want her to be as enthralled by you as you are by her? Then you need to be able to deliver. You need to be able to make plans, set an agenda and make an exciting lifestyle that the two of you can share. "Let's stay home and play video games" will never, ever work with her. Or maybe you find a girl who feels invisible to the world. She just wants someone to notice her, to care about her thoughts, to ask her how she's doing. You can't win her over by being aloof. You can't be shy or awkward or have no idea how to sincerely care about a person.

And the icing on top is that you have to advertise this. Sure you figure a girl out, you make a plan, but how is she supposed to know that you're willing and able to provide? How is she supposed to know that you've got what she needs? The sheer confidence it takes to flirt with a girl who craves validation is beyond so many guys. Oh and it goes without saying that you had better be an attractive salesman. They might want what you sell but not want the guy who's selling it.
>>
>>16551826
>Getting hot and sweaty while having to face how unfit you are in front of your date is every girl's dream date.
lol true
>>
>>16551826
Guess you make a point, I can see how a lot of girls would be insecure about that. Definitely not appropriate for a first date with a shy girl who goes jogging twice a week.

>>16551827
I meant that it would be like an intro to the date. We'd go have a good time somewhere afterwards and the purpose of working out first would be to make that time feel even better.
>>
>>16551851
How would you have a good time afterward if you're both slightly/moderately/extremely worn out and feeling a little gross before a shower? And who the hell wants to have a date involving washing stink off their body?
>>
>>16551837
Yeah, if you want your relationships to be built on calculations, why the fuck not. Enjoy the 2-6 months.
>>
Question for the men in this thread.

My boyfriend recently broke up with me to be with this other woman except she isn't a woman except she is a man. He says he doesn't give a fuck about prefixes since he's a gynosexual and likes anything with a tits or ass.

What might cause a man to date a tranny?
>>
I am a femanon who won a scholarship to do a Master's in another country where I have citizenship. However, I am required to return to my homeland and work there for at least two years after graduation.
1. Should I ask this guy out?
2. What are the chances of a long-distance relationship lasting? Is it hopeless?
>>
>>16551857
Well, I don't get weary after a workout unless it's at the end of the day. And obviously the plan would include showering at the gym and I don't see why that's a problem. Maybe I just come from a different culture. I'm sure next you'll tell me how much girls would prefer to shower at home over a filthy gym full of strangers and take 2 hours to prepare their eyebrows and powder their cheeks just right but some girls are more relaxed about that. Bear in mind that the term "date" is also used loosely here, it's not supposed to be super fancy and romantic, just a way to spend some time together. Anyhow, point taken, it's not going to work with everyone. In fact, probably with few girls.
>>
>>16551902
who says it has to be a long term relationship hang out with him for a few months. and move on. I was dating an exchange student when I was younger and then she went back to Germany and it wasnt a big deal. life goes on
>>
>>16551909
I am a virgin. I want something more long-term and I don't want to lose my virginity to someone who I will only be with for a short while.
>>
>>16551887
> What might cause a man to date a tranny?
He likes a person who happens to be a tranny, so what? Either this, or he has a tranny fetish.

>>16551911
> implying 2 years are a short while
Just go for it, sex and relationships are not a big deal. You will have a nice relationship and move on after that. That's what people do. Virginity is nothing precious. Nobody cares except betafags who are obsessed with pure waifus.
>>
What is the beat way to approach and talk to girls from your school?
I'm not talking about the same class.
>>
>>16551957
So, zero hope for a long-term relationship?
>>
I don't go to /adv/ much but what the hell is a frog? And I don't mean pepe.
>>
>>16551904
I would like to go on a date like that. But i have to say that i would prefer to do some outdoorsy sporty activity, like hiking or climbing. And the anons are right, i probably would be a bit embarassed cause my fitness is not yet where i would want it to be. This would only work with girls that are super sporty and/or confident. If you got one like that, go for it! Also, if she doesn't wear makeup and has her hair styled in an effortless manner thats another plus.
>>
File: Muhammad_Ali_1966.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1404) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Ali_1966.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1404
Question for girls:

I met this girl in my math discussion and since then I've gone to lunch with her once. We both had a good time and seemed to like each other and we decided to setup another date for this Saturday. Everything was going fine, but today she texted me that I'm paying for her food. I joked about how serious that sounded and she replied that she "decided that were at that level". We're both pretty blunt and like to shit talk each other, so I know she was partially saying it as a joke. But, is this her way of saying she wants a relationship with me? I doubt she's using me for a free sandwich, but who knows.

In our texts, she's talked about how much we have in common and has referred to me and her as "us" before. We're both kind of socially awkward, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is her hint that she wants something more. My last piece of information is that after our first date, we went back to her dorm room to hang out and her roommate was there. She tried to get her roommate to leave several times, to the point of jokingly asking her to get out.
>>
File: large.jpg (49 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
49 KB, 500x333
For girls : why do you always turn your head x degrees when taking a picture of yourself?
>>
File: iDontCare.webm (631 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
iDontCare.webm
631 KB, 624x352
>>16551887
>he's a gynosexual
Pic related
>What might cause a man to date a tranny?
He's into tranny's I'd say, /gif/ does strange things to people...
>>
>>16552132
Who is this cum connoisseur?
>>
>>16552137
just googled "girl selfie"
>>
>>16551819
Do you think it helps to go to the gym before the date?
Assuming that you'll shower well afterwards.
>>
>>16552124
You know, since you have spend some time together it could imply just what you think. If she just said it to get free food, thats a risk you got to take, but cmon, even the Most entitled cocktease Stacy wouldnt be so on the offense about it
So really, whats the worst implication? Probably that she Sees you as her gay best friend and jokes about a relationship
>>
>>16552163
She doesn't see me as gay, and we flirt quite a bit. That being said, she is one of the few girls I've met in my life that I feel like I can talk to without using a filter, which is nice. I'm a virgin and have really only made out with random girls a handful of times, so I wouldn't mind going into a relationship with someone else who doesn't seem to be experienced with this shit as well.
>>
Probably fucking up the rules BUT:

To any girls that work at Cafe's/Coffee shops, etc, is there any way to tell if there's anything past the 'acting pleasant for the customer' routine and there is actually a connection?

Random cafe i go to was slow last few times I went in and ended up chatting to a girl working there for a while both times, talking about Uni and other random stuff, past the usual "how was your day lol" stuff.

Aware/worried that I'm probably the creepy guy that hangs around too much and am reading way too much into it.
>>
>>16552224
To Hard to tell. Know her personally? Have a connection to her? If not you can be quick about it and ask if shes just talking to you because shes supposed to and/or ask her out to already mentioned options. Whats the worst that could happen? To know youre creepy and have to find another place to get coffee. Thats how flirting works
>>
I'm a 5/10 chink and I'm got a thing with this guy, ie not dating but we're aware that we're into each other. He's extraverted and very social. He was talking on the phone with me the other day and he was talking about a girl who wouldn't stop bothering him. Since we aren't dating, I said stuff like "Oh nice, did you end up getting that pussy? :^))))". He said he wasnt into her, no thanks, and that he only wanted and would rather be with me because I was his girl. Mind you this girl is a 8/10. He's done this a few other times before where he read out fb conversations he had with girls he here wasnt interested in. Can a guy really pick a 5/10 over 8/10s who are literally begging for his dick?
>>
>>16552287
Looks are not universal. Maybe hes got a thing for asians or shy girls, Dark hair, shorties, whatever.
But please stop that get the pussy shit. Ask him if he wants to approach her if youd like, but dont Do it in the way you described. Its more than super awkward, a girl used to do it to me and a buddy after that, thats what cringe is made of.
To be honest, giving advice to opposite gender is harder than thought, if we didnt experience it ourselfs, you cant give foolproof advice. Every guy is different.
>>
>>16552287
Also i shot down girl that were good looking, feeling me up beneath my sweatshirt because muh cold hands while i walked them home at 4am. Some girls just have behaviour or small details in their appereance that destroy them to slightly weird guys like me. Above mentioned girl had boyish fingers/fingernails and used to socialize dumber than she really was. Total turn off
>>
>>16552287

As someone who's probably one of those guys, sure.

I've definitely had girls throw themselves at me over the years (literally from the get go grab my phone off me to put their numbers in, or camp out in my lap for a few hours and try to pull me in to their bed at the end of the night, or straight up go for my belt and try to reach in to my pants,). I've even found some of them pretty physically attractive; but with me it doesn't mean shit all if I'm not emotionally attracted to them.

One of my best experiences ever was with a girl who at first thought was like a 5/10, then one day I actually got to know her and she instantly jumped to an 8/10. She was the first person who ever left me with a giddy smile the morning after.

Also, you could just have a serious complex about your own looks. A lot of girls do.
>>
joked with gf by putting a plastic spider in her gym shoe as i left in the morning

proceeded to get angry texts late afternoon as she was getting ready for gym

i laughed but she wasnt having any of it. shes over it but can tell there's something lingering

now i feel like i hurt her feelings but it was just also a little joke

do forget about it and go on as usual like nothing happened?
>>
>>16552378
"Sorry if I have overdone it and you thought it was not funny. I just wanted to play a little prank on you, no harm meant"
Proceed to get anal sex
>>
File: 1426122445573.jpg (126 KB, 768x671) Image search: [Google]
1426122445573.jpg
126 KB, 768x671
Question for girls, how turned off are you by a guy with depression? The reason i ask is because i never talk about my depression with other people, but i'm scarred that if i ever got a girlfriend and she found out somehow she would leave me.
>>
>>16552442
Depends. If you are depressed and don't do anything to get better, would be a dealbreaker. If you are working on it, it can be ok. Depending on how depression is manifested in yor life (if you are a basementdwelling alcoholic r9k guy, forget it).
>>
>>16552132
Because of angles
>>
>>16552124
She wants the two of you to take the next step
>>
>Meet girl on tinder
>Have a decent amount in common, making her laugh
>Get her number and setup a lunch date
>Date goes well
>We go back to her apartment
>Her roommate is there
>After giving subtle hints she straight up asks her roommate to leave
>She doesn't
>Girl ends up deciding to take a nap and walks me out and hugs me
>Seeing her again today
Did she want to fuck or do some other intimate thing like making out/cuddling? I can't see why else she'd ask her roommate to leave. I guess I'll see what happens today.
>>
>>16552442
You'll be a catch for fixers, but if you ever show signs of getting better they'll leave.
>>
>>16552486
Yup, she wanted the d. You probably get some this time
>>
>>16552022
Bump
>>
Girls:

Would you ever cuddle with a guy or hold his hand while walking if you weren't looking for a serious relationship? I've started doing this with a girl I've been seeing, but I can't tell if she just wants to fuck or if she likes me more than that.
>>
hey girls,
I'm pretty ok look and personality wise, but I like to go out a lot with a girl before going sexual because I'm very nervous about my sexual performances (not virgin but I fucked it up a couple times, no erection). Most girls think I'm not interested in them after the fourth date or so, but getting sexual and fucking it up would be too much of a dealbreaker.
How to deal with this?
>>
>>16552534
I can only speak for myselfe. but no, i wouldn't do that. Infact i am very reluctant to even be seen out with somebody i'm not seriously interested in
>>
>>16552538
You find a girl you really like and feel like she's worth your time.
What exactly are you afraid of?
>>
There's this guy at work who I suspect either hates me or just doesn't like me. I might have heard him gossiping about me a few times, I overheard him saying "I just don't like her. " in (very possible, but not definite) reference to me. It almost seems like he sort of avoids me too, but he'll still greet me the mornings that I do see him.

But he stares at me sometimes and keeps throwing glances my way. Sometimes, he stares from across the room. Why would you waste time staring at someone you don't even like? Maybe he's baffled by how much of a weirdo I am? I don't get it.
>>
>>16552545
not getting an erection during sex or something due to performance anxiety
>>
>>16552550
Just talk to him, see what he wants.
>>
Girls what do you expect from a first date? Should it be more fun than interesting? Should it be mostly about talking?
And if the person asking you out is not sure if you are gonna say yes so he suggests you can bring more friends if you want, is that a good idea?
>>
27-year-old femanon here. Is dating a guy 4 years younger than me a big deal?
>>
>>16552545
I did exactly this. But then I felt that I was taking things too slow and that she'd lose interest. I'm also a virgin and this girl was really my first attempt at having a romantic relationship with someone.

>Go back to her apartment
>Watch netflix and cuddle
>She was giving body language signals that she wanted the D
>Initiate making out
>She's into it
>I'm very stiff because [spoiler] this is the first time I've consensually made out with a girl [/spoiler]
>Keeps telling me to relax
>Shirts come off
>Struggle to take her bra off and just kind of awkwardly laugh while I fiddle with it
>More making out and groping
>Pants come off
>mfw can't get an erection even with her getting a handy
>mfw all I want to do at this moment is plow this girl and then cuddle with her afterwards but my dick decided to take a day off
>End up stopping because she said I was "taking things too fast"
>Get some food, go back to her apartment and watch some more netflix and cuddle
>Leave apartment
>She kisses me goodbye
>Hasn't contacted me since
And that's how I blew it with a girl I actually liked to spend time with, and who actually liked to spend time with me.
>>
>>16552552
If she's the right girl, she'll be able to handle a situation like this. No biggie. My advice would be to dive right into it and just concentrate on tze moment instead of worrying about your performance.
>>
File: StCgryF.jpg (991 KB, 2600x2061) Image search: [Google]
StCgryF.jpg
991 KB, 2600x2061
>>16551902
>>16551911
>>16551957
>>16552022

If you're a virgin I'm going to hazard a guess that you haven't had many relationships so far, so I'd argue that you don't really know what you like yet, you just have a picture of what you want from a guy.

That said, wanting a long term relationship is perfectly normal and many people want the same, but ruling out a relationship with someone purely because it might not last for the length of time you want seems pretty mental.

Anyway, to answer the question if you're moving country for a masters relationships are probably going to be the least of your concerns for most of those 2 years, so

1. I'd suggest waiting til you've spent some time with him (as I would for any relationship), but taking a chance is usually better than not with relationships, so ultimately yes.

2. I've had them work and seen them work for people, but I've also seen them fall apart and all the problems that go with them. 9 times out of 10 they only continue to work if at least one party is later willing to move. I think the types of people who are attracted to online relationships tend to be people who have trouble forming relationships in the first instance though, so there's a lot to be said either way.

tl;dr It's not hopeless, but there're better options. Ultimately it depends on what you both want and are willing to commit to after you've been together, but you haven't even asked him out yet so I'm not sure why you're already planning for the longterm.
>>
The girl I'm interested in usually just replies me with one word texts. She doesn't seem interested with any of my texts even though she's the kind to spend hours on facebook messaging or whatsapp.

I never had a problem talking to her whenever we were hanging out together though. When wer're not together, she usually ignores my phone calls (says she's tired or that it'll wake her room mates up) but picks up calls from other guys.

On the other hand, she'd usually post status updates on social media about the things that I do for her and how sweet it is (There's lots of posts about me). She even said that she's glad to have met me and how lucky she is.

Does this mean that I've been friendzoned?
>>
I'm a moderately attractive male 7.5-8 on r8 threads, but my body count is really low due to the fact that I was in a relationship for 5 years (I'm 20). I'm always able to capture the attention of most females, but I can never hold it for a long period of time, much less know how to make any moves. If you're a girl, how would you want a guy who you're attracted to to come onto you?
>>
>>16552657
Sounds friendzoned as fuck, sorry m8. If a girl is posting about you on facebook all the time, but doesn't actually talk to you, she's probably not romantically interested. Or, she doesn't think you're interested (unlikely but possible). Either way, you need to be more direct and you need to make it happen quickly. The longer you maintain complacent, the less likely that she'll be able to stop seeing you as a friend instead of a partner.
>>
>>16552124
>>16552194
Probably. Asking her will get you a better answer than asking /adv/
Seems like she's a good friend, just be open and honest with each other instead of worrying about social mistakes

>>16552224
If she talks to you more than you talk to her and initiates contact it's probably a good clue, otherwise she's probably just being polite. Ask if she wants to go out instead of being weird, approach her, potentially outside of work if you're concerned about looking creepy at her work.

>>16552378
Ask her if she's upset and find out. Respond accordingly. Probably just having a shitty day but there's no reason not to ask.

>>16552442
If you're not willing to tackle your depression you're probably not willing to improve yourself enough to make someone else happy without being needy and dependent. Worry about fixing yourself first and you wont have to worry about how someone responds to your depression.

>>16552486
Could've been any reason, you're overthinking it.

>>16552534
How the hell do you leap from holding hands to fucking? You're asking and comparing two different things.

>>16552550
Sounds like he either doesn't like you or you are.completely over thinking things. Talk to him about it and find out if it's an issue for you, just don't go in with preconceptions.

>>16552580
Guy, but a first date is about getting to know each other, or getting to know each other in person if you already know each other online. Be yourself and talk about yourself while asking about her and if you both like each other go from there.
Throwing in friends as a mental decoy is stupid. If you want to bring friends suggest bringing friends, if you don't, don't. There's nothing more to it.

>>16552595
No, not even approaching a deal of any kind.

>>16552598
You didn't blow it, you liked each other and went to fuck and she handled it like a saint when you couldn't get it up. Ask her if she wants to meet up and apologize for being a dork and try to be more confident next time.
>>
>>16552657
Sounds like a textbook Friendzone example. I thought they didn't exist!

Tell me, is there any flirting between you? Any physical affection? Any attempt by you to show your interest, that is actually reciprocated?

Honestly, judging by your post it sounds like she's proud of her orbiter and wants to keep you that way.
>>
>>16552657
How old is the girl in question?
>>
>>16552668
I'm

>>16552598

I definitely did blow it. I'm very fucking tired right now (back to back all nighters) and I forgot to mention that I did text her the afternoon after. I asked her if we could talk about what happened last night and she said she was too drunk/high to talk about it and to text her tomorrow. So I did, and it basically devolved into her telling me that she's still conflicted with her ex and that she can't focus on a relationship (along with the typical, "you're such a great guy it's not your fault, etc..." stuff. I definitely psyched myself out when she started touching my dick, I became so worried about getting hard because I didn't want to seem inexperienced or awkward, but all that did was fuck my shit up and make me look inexperienced and awkward.

>mfw before clothes came off she was straddling my lap and whispering cute things into my ear while making out
>mfw that whole ordeal has been the most sexually intimate experience of my life
>mfw all the catching up I have to do socially to even feel comfortable

I guess it's time to go through an accelerated rejection period, because that's all I see happening until I learn how to not sperg out when it comes to emotional experiences.
>>
>>16552670
We do flirt sometimes, not as often as with other people. For some reason, I feel as if she's trying not to flirt with me (I'm usually the one that initiates and even if she flirts back, I get the feeling that she doesn't really want to) but casually does so with other guys.

>>16552673
25. Colleagues actually.

Whenever she's sad, she'd come and text me but never picks up any of my phone calls or meet up (says that she doesn't want me to hear her crying or cry in front of me). She's okay with pouring her feelings out to other guys though.

I just don't get it, even if she wants to friendzone me, I feel that she doesn't really trust me at all. I'm pretty much okay with being friendzoned (by now I've already, more or less, given up) but at least, I want to be a friend that she can trust and open up to completely.
>>
>>16552718
I hate to be this way, but it sounds almost like you're suffocating her. She knows you'll be there and support her already, which for most women before they're 30 is more than half the battle. She's still young and dumb. Give yourself time away from her. Trust me, it will be hard, but if she really wants to be in your life, she'll come round. If she doesn't, you just saved yourself tons of time and effort.
>>
>>16552700
Sounds like you're trying to appear confident while scared and/or inexperienced.
Learn to take a step back and tell whoever you're with that you're nervous and sexually inexperienced or worried. It'll be a lot less embarrassing than fucking up and it'll take pressure off you as well.

>>16552657
>>16552718
Probably. But since you say you want to be her friend that shouldn't be a problem. Either way it sounds like you're trying too hard to make a friendship happen and she's being forced to put up boundaries or treat you differently because you're acting weird. Or she's just a bitch. Either way ask her about it or move on, there're plenty more friends out there.
>>
How to start chatting up a girl I like?(we dont talk much)
>>
So there's this girl that likes me and I have been seeing for a few weeks now. We've progressed to making out and fingering. But the thing is I'm a virgin and she isn't, so I'm nervous about actually having sex. My dick also isn't the biggest, so that's a point of insecurity for me.
>>
>>16552745
>Sounds like you're trying to appear confident while scared and/or inexperienced
Couldn't have said it better myself. Intimate encounters are still extremely alien to me. I don't know what to do, how aggressive I should be, or how to tell if my partner is enjoying it. My mind and heart were racing so fast after we took our clothes off, and I could feel myself shaking while our bodies were pressed up together. The more I tried to get hard, the worse my mentality became until she eventually called it quits. I'm not sure if I should try texting her to see if I can at least maintain some kind of relationship with her, romantic or not. But, I'll probably come off as desperate if she truly isn't interested and I'm just having trouble taking a hint. I'm not sure what to do... Saturday was the last time we talked, the awkward semi-fuck session was on Friday.
>>
>>16552762
Forget about the dick for the time being, focus on her.
You got to making out and fingering.
So use the memories of that to excite yourself for the next time that may go even further.

Don't tell her that you're a virgin, unless it comes up in some context where you're comfortable with talking about it.

I don't know the context of your dates, but I'd recommend you to be in a loosened up situation and actively following her lead.
>>
>>16551803
How do women rationalize hurting men in general? Maybe I should say people.
>>
File: 1449445239746.jpg (72 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1449445239746.jpg
72 KB, 422x600
>Male who is 5'6"

Life is suffering. I'm well endowed though. Not that anyone will ever see me naked.
>>
>>16552790
Not sure how but she knew I was a virgin, she asked me like two weeks ago when we were hanging out if I was and I told her yes. I thought it would be dumb to lie
>>
>>16552762
What's the size?
>>
This girl I'm close with, took out a few times and am pretty blatantly interested in meets with this guy all the time. They're classmates, are around each other all day on weekdays, and he does favours for her all the time. He's like her personal assistant with schoolwork, runs errands for her almost daily and regularly drops by her place.

I've never asked either of them about it, but on multiple occasions already she told me things like the fact that him dropping by is only one hour in the afternoon after their last class, or that his help is useful to her because they share all their classes together and he brings her their homework if she misses a class (which is often due to medical reasons)
Yet when I want to drop by her place and see her, whether it's for school reasons or date reasons, I get excuses that she's busy. One time I even got shot down because that guy was going to visit already.

Girls, how should I interpret what she's telling me? I know you're not mindreaders, but does this post sound like she doesn't want me to misunderstand or is she afraid I'd get jealous?
>>
File: Gtv9ykK.jpg (1 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Gtv9ykK.jpg
1 MB, 4000x3000
>>16552782
Yeah, I know because I was exactly the same. I'd talk to lots of girls, was fairly socially apt and reasonably good looking and intelligent, so getting girls in the bedroom was always easy, but I'd always try to make excuses when I had them there, or just go to sleep, or other weird things I remember doing. I remember feeling like I would only last a couple of minutes and they'd never talk to me again, or I'd sweat too much etc.

With time I've changed my approach and I'm still sometimes a cocky shit when talking to girls, but I get relaxed and genuinely want to fuck now. I can't say what changed, other than I just don't care so much if I look stupid now, it's about me fucking rather than me looking "satisfactory" or "acceptable" in my mind now, I just want to fuck and I don't think about looking stupid because who cares, even if I accidentally shit or whatever, it's just a funny fuck up and a weird awkward look.

Don't think too much and when you feel the tummy jitters just stop, take a moment to collect yourself and decide whether you want to fuck or not. If you don't, make an excuse, wait it out, or suck it up and fuck, whatever you WANT to do. Don't fuck because you feel you have to, don't put yourself in a social situation you don't want, but at the same time it's just a potential bad fuck, who cares.

Anyway, talked to myself more than I did to you there, sorry if that doesn't apply as much. I'd say call her next time you want a fuck but don't worry about it unless you want a relationship too since she seems mellow enough to take it easy.

>>16552797
Too broad a question to answer in any useful way, sounds like something happened to you and you're looking for something to blame.
>>
File: 1436114170523.jpg (239 KB, 1268x1690) Image search: [Google]
1436114170523.jpg
239 KB, 1268x1690
From a girlfriend's perspective which makes you perceive your boyfriend better the first time you have sex; for him to go down on you and do poorly, or for him to not go down at all?
>>
>>16552907
If you want him to go down on you the first, if you don't want him to go down on you the second.
>>
How can I be attractive to the chavs and average (basic bitch in 4chan speak) girls of England (East-Midlands)? What clothes do I wear? What interests do I have? How should I talk? Etc.
>>
>>16552595
Can't tell with two sentences. There was a guy here on /adv/ the other day who didn't know what to do because he wanted kids, and his girlfriend/fiancee, who was 5 years younger than him, wasn't ready to think about having kids just yet and was leaning towards not wanting kids. It really depends on the people whether an age gap will work out.
>>
>>16552940
Why do you want to change who you are just to try and make someone else happy? I used to be like you (hell, I still am sometimes) where I would always try to put on an act around girls to try and make them like me. It would always feel a little awkward and I never really ended up meeting any girls who I really thought I had something in common with. It wasn't until college (freshman) that I started to put myself out there without trying to change myself, and it's gone much better. If you're looking for a quick fuck, that's different. You should probably stock up on Palace, addidas & nike tech gear if you want chav girls.
>>
Girls, how important is height? I didn't think it was that important until last night, when I went back to a girl's place. Her roommate whispered, "but look at him, he's so short." And today in class, a friend of mine that's 5'10 was talking about dating and mentioned how hard it is to find a guy taller than her.

This all depends on the girl, right? Or am I really screwed when I'm 5'6?
>>
>>16552977
It all depends on the girl. Notice how the one that mattered in your story--the one you actually spent some the night with--wasn't the one who had a problem with your height. She might not like you but someone else does.
>>
>>16552977
That was really rude of that girl to say that.

Most girls just want someone a little taller than them. There are PLENTY of girls below 5'6.
>>
>>16552977
5'6" is fine for me, but I'm 5'0"/5'1". For me personally, it gets pretty unattractive at around 5'3". Most girls don't mind as long as you're a couple of inches taller than them
>>
File: 601_1000.jpg (274 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
601_1000.jpg
274 KB, 1000x750
>>16552940
My mate bangs and banged countless chavs and neds from his teenage years up and I've banged a fair few in my time.

Confidence is probably the main thing, they're mostly just dumb teenagers with the usual insecurities and weird personality traits as the rest of us, some of them are complete dirty little sluts too though.

As with any girl, be confident and happy in yourself, be interesting and dress well but appropriately. Being local but an outsider is a good plus, as it is in any village/town.

>What interests do I have? How should I talk? Etc.
Being fake isn't going to work, just be yourself but reveal selective information if you're worried about coming across as a 4chan neckbeard or whatever
>>
Girls: can't get laid here. mid twenties but had thinning hair at 17 in HS (at which point two girls who were interested in me pointed it out) and since that point i've shaved my head. i'm now 100% bald. been shaving my head for like 7 or 8 years and seems i'm pretty much a leper in the eyes of girls. is bald an immediate dealbreaker like it seems?
>>
>>16552995
Have you tried growing your hair out?
>>
>>16552995
No, it's mostly attitude and personality. There may be a girl or two out there who doesn't like bald guys, just like there's a girl or two out there who doesn't like tall guys or guys with tattoos, etc. You're not some special snowflake who's now a dealbreaker because you're a skinhead
>>
>>16553000
read the post, there's nothing to grow. i said 100% bald (except for the sides and bottom of the back of head, which i shave. it's genetic). anyways that's besides the point i just want the question answered
>>
>>16553015
You know you could have got help if you'd gone to a doctor sooner. Balding that early is not normal, even with unfortunate genetics
>>
>>16553012
idk i've just read online from multiple sources that being bald is one of the worst possible traits a guy could have (Especially for young women, which are the only women i'm interested in)

>>16553017
nah. my brother and literally all males on my mothers side are bald and went bald early. shits in my genes mayne
>>
>>16553017
Not even that anon, but one fourth of guys start balding before 25.
>>
>>16553031
Starting to bald is one thing, being completely bald is another
>>
>>16553033
IT'S BESIDES THE FUCKING POINT. Whether a doctor could have done anything is irrelevant.
>>
>>16552820
Don't have a ruler, but maybe like 3.5-4 inches hard
>>
>>16553030
>idk i've just read online from multiple sources that being bald is one of the worst possible traits a guy could have (Especially for young women, which are the only women i'm interested in)

Yeah that may be a little more so than I breezed over, but it's still not a huge problem. I know a bald guy who's been a bit of a neckbeard all his life and couldn't get a fuck to save himself, and I know another who is the most confident and happy guy around and it attracts all kinds of women.

Like I said, it's personality and attitude more than anything else. Change how you approach it mentally, like people with disabilities who say fuck it and live happy with their disability and make it a part of who they are.
>>
is it very unatractive for a guy to be unemployed?

also is going out to a pizza place a good date idea if she likes pizza?
>>
>>16553077
It's like virginity: the "why" is much more important. The less of a reason you have (or the worse the reason is) the more unattractive it becomes.

Eating pizza on a date is fine. Making pizza the date is lame. People want to have fun. If you and your friends liked pizza, you'd probably still want to do something fun while hanging out in addition to eating pizza right? Having fun is pretty basic human being shit.
>>
>>16553086
Thanks!
>>
>>16553086
Does the "why" apply to non-virginity too? say for example you only had sex while drunk. Or only had sex with a hooker.
And would you recommend lying if necessary about past life experience?
>>
>>16553077
To me, yeah. I've worked part time and studied full time for years, so studies aren't really an excuse for me, and being a NEET is pretty much always unattractive. Pizza place is fine though.
>>
>>16553101
Yes it does. I don't recommend lying. I recommend saying as little as possible, which often means saying nothing at all. If that's not an option then stick with the truth. It's nature's way of making you face the realities of your situation.
>>
What do girls take into consideration before saying yes or no when someone asks them out?
Specifically someone they've known for a while and are maybe friends with.
>>
>>16553101
Not lying, but maybe be selective with the truth, so in case your relationship gets serious you'll be able to say that you've covered up a bit because you felt bad for it without actually having lied.
>>
>>16553112
Attraction, the chances of it working out and the chances of it going horribly badly.
>>
>>16553113
>>16553110
Thanks. I guess I will try to avoid the topic or I will get in trouble.
>>
>>16553112
If they would make a good life partner
>>
For women:
If you do something that might be perceived as bad by your friends (particularly male friends), would you want them to tell you how they feel? Or would you rather they just show support?
>>
>>16553144
Maybe I should have been more clear, the particular scenario I have in mind is cheating but the question can be applied to anything really.
>>
>>16553144
>>16553152
Being told is fine, but I don't know what they expect me to do with that information. If I wasn't aware of how it looked then I might change. But I've probably made up my mind as I saw fit and I don't think I'd change for the comforts of other people. It's their business to act on their feelings as they see fit.
>>
>>16553035
Y'know anon - has it ever crossed your mind that the unattractive part of you is your personality and not your lack of hair? You sound insufferable and angry. No, thank you.
>>
So my gf is my first non one night stand relationship. My problem is, apparently I have a thick dick? She says the next day shes very sore and during she winces quite a bit so I have to be gentle, but being gentle doesn't really get either of us off. I do warm her up with plenty of foreplay (she says I do it for too long even) and that still doesn't fix the problem. Any advice?
>>
I have a date set with a girl, however, it's next week, so until them, how frequently shall I text about what?
She's a slow respondent, not checking her phone often, so I'm in luck there.
>>
>>16552146
Well it works for me, it enhances my social performance. I guess it could have the opposite effect on people who recover more slowly but I always have more energy and feel more confident after a good workout.
>>
>>16553170
lol, maybe if you had answered the question instead of telling me i should have gone to a doctor 10 years ago for it. it's a moot point now, im bald, i just wanted my question answered. not speculation into whether or not I could have prevented it (for the record, i couldn't. the gene is passed through your mothers side. as a child growing up my mother thought all men lost their hair as they aged. her uncles, her father, her grandfather, all 4 of her brothers, my brother, etc all have gone bald, and did so young.
>>
I need help

I met a girl online through a language exchange site. We've been talking everyday for the past 2 months. It's like we click. We are always joking and flirting which each other. I'm going to be going to her country on vacation next week. And we are suppose to meet at some point while I'm there. But there's a problem, she said one time in the past that she had a boyfriend. Yet we are always saying sexual innuendos, and teasing. I think I actually like this girl, which is crazy because I'm 25 and have never had a emotional attraction toward someone else before.

Someone tell me I'm stupid. Please. I really like this girl, but supposingly she has a boyfriend. Yet she flirts with me a lot.

What do I do??
>>
>>16553256
Wait for 3 days and if she doesn't say anything text her. When she does, don't talk about the date unless it's very soon
>>
My girlfriend and I are taking a break from each other due to some serious personal issues. However, I try to check on her now and then but get completely ignored. What gives?
>>
>>16553291
What country is she from? Can glean something from the culture.
>>
>>16553477
I don't think it's going to work out, bro. But if these "serious personal issues" are totally irrelevant to each other, she might just be very busy. Or she just really wants a break from you.
>>
>>16553251
She's probably just of above average tightness. She should stretch out with time, though. If either of you has anything lying around your house that she could use as a dildo, she could try stretching herself at her own pace.
>>
>>16553056
Definately get yourself a ruler, you look smaller when you're looking down at it from your own perspective. There are surgeries and ways to get it bigger.
>>
>>16553486
It's just family drama from what I've heard and she hates venting to others so it's been a little frustrating. We were perfectly fine before this so I don't want to give up just yet
>>
>>16552961
I am not interested in having kids.
>>
File: original.jpg (140 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
140 KB, 960x540
Girls, if I try to go in for the kiss but you dodge it (in a nice way, you put the cheek (I'm from a country where we say goodbye that way)) and then say that maybe you'll call me to hang out tomorrow), do I still have a chance?
>>
Question to girls:

(When) Is it ok to talk with you about my insecurities/problems if I know you for a short amount of time? If not, whats the reason? Is it because it's making me too girly?

I know, I have to be strong and show no feelings. But I just need someone else to talk to who isn't one of my parents. And I have only male friends which I don't want to talk to about this stuff, because it would make me look like a fag.

This girl I met online is hella cute and we talked for 1 week non-stop. There is at the moment no chance to meet her irl as she is living about 1k km away from me. I dont't want to scare her away as she is the first female contact I have in ages.
>>
>>16553719
Yes
>>
>>16553760
Fuck me I'm not sure if this straight up of an answer helps or the opposite.

Fuck Im so bad at this shit, felt terrible to see her dodging it.
>>
>>16553500
I just don't like hurting her. And she does have toys, and has slept with like 20 guys before me or something. So it's not like she's new.
>>
>>16553482

Italy
>>
File: ariana sorry.gif (2 MB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
ariana sorry.gif
2 MB, 480x300
hey girls or even guys maybe in a sit like this

say you grind up with a guy, give him your number happily when he asks, invite him to your birthday, and then grind/makeout with him there. you don't go home together because of miscommunication and circumstances and you don't respond when he texts you to get coffee if you need a break from finals two days later.

are you done with the guy completely? are you just looking for a drunk hook up? if yea to that, is there anything I can do besides just wait for her?
>>
>>16553741
personally dude online stuff isn't worth it. don't put her on a pedestal. plenty of real life girls are looking for a good dicking.
>>
>>16553777
think about it from the other perspective. you're nervous on a date or something and this guy comes in to kiss you. you may just have flinched away.

if she's contacting you, go 100% in.
>>
How creepy are these date ideas?

>a CPR course
>a massage course

I want to be spontaneous. I'm not picking these just so I can feel her up or whatever, it's just something so far out in left field that it's memorable.
>>
>>16553830
the undertones make both seem more creepy than memorable.
>>
>>16553818
Thanks mate. Talking online to girls is much easier for me as in person to person on the street.
It gives me a false sense of security I guess. One of the disadvantages is it makes me a super needy guy. I mean, I can give you all the attention you want, you're going to be on my mind forever but you have to at least to pretend to give a shit about me. Be it even 15min. in a day. This trait ruined destroyed so much female friendships I could have and made me spill spaghetti since like ever.

I already try to get rid of this "needenes" but it won't go away. This shit doesn't even limit itself to women only. If you give me the slightest kind attention it's fucking over with me. Even your post now. I don't know you, never saw you in my life and probably never will but I'm still hope you will reply, just for the sake of it.

I hate my life. I don't want to be like that. Help.
>>
What distinguishes a girl's actions when she's flirting with a friend and when she's flirting with someone she's interested in? Is there a difference?

Have a friend. We've known each other for about a year, get along really well. We are always busting one another's balls, and we've had classmates (and even a professor) ask if we are a couple.

Asking because I'm developing feelings for her, but at the same time, I don't want to lose this friendship because she's one of the most sincere and down to earth people I know.
>>
>>16553291

anyone, help?
>>
Why are girls so insecure? Albeit guys are insecure too but they don't freak out on other people about it
Am I just around really immature women or something?
>>
>>16554039

I just told a girl that I don't feel like having sex with her during the debate next week and she's pissed.
>>
>>16552814
Same height here, don't let it get to you some woman turn down short men because that's not what they want, having a negative attitude about your height will just push more people away
>>
>>16554060
LOL forgot to add I'm asexual and many girls have come onto me and left in a fit of rage when I'm not interested, I wasn't even rude
>>
Girls do you like rubbing noses before and after we make out?
Why?
>>
>>16554075

its a natural form of affection. look at animals. they do it too
>>
How do women feel about guys that put everything on the back burner for the sake of their own personal success? I'm good with people, and pretty laid back, but I have made striving for personal success a major focal point of my life. Is this unattractive because it may look like I'm trying to overcompensate?
>>
Arranged coffee with a lady friend from school (university, we hung out all semester).

Had to wait two weeks until she got back from out of state, no biggy.

In between we were texting, mainly about her training (shes an athlete) and on average it would take her two days to reply to just one of my texts.

So when the conversation seemed like it was over (a simple response just confirming my question), I didn't reply because there was nothing else to say in response and I figured she was just really busy with her life.

A week goes by and I figured she'd be back by now, so I message asking how shes going and if shes back.

No response for 3 days...

Did I fuck up by not replying to her boring and effortless conversation?
>>
There's this girl I like. I meet her about once a week. We get along and all but naturally I'm not always the most fun person ever when she and others are around. I'm afraid I may not have made THE best impression on her. I want to ask her out. Should I first make it clear that I can be fun to be around and then ask her out, or should I ask her out already?
>>
>>16554108
i'm a dude and it doesn't sound like you fucked anything up. she just wasn't interested from the beginning.
>>
Met this girl online a few years back and now we're best friends. She lives across the country, but I've visited a few times and will be visiting again soon. I think I've begun to fall for her. And, while it's hard to read signals through a text, I think that she feels the same way. But I'm not entirely sure most days, it's like she's sending mixed signals. One day she'll be flirting with me, then the next nothing. I don't want to make a move and jeopardize what we have already, but I feel really strongly about her. Should I go for it or just ignore it and let these feelings die out?
>>
Is it possible to turn a girl who's not interested in you into being interested in you?
I mean in the sense that people say "she's not interested in you, forget her" kind of way. Is there a way to change that kind of not being interested?
>>
>>16554132
I didn't include the part where she befriended me first, gave me her number without asking and then messaged me after the semester ended referring to catching up because she wants to borrow a tv series I have on dvd.

Im not even mad but because shes probably the most boring person iv met, but she has amazing legs and shes fit AF
>>
>>16553933
I'd be up front about it man. get a few drinks and maybe spill your feelings or ask seriously to hang out alone sometime. something not too threatening but obviously a date, like dinner etc.

>>16554140
jesus christ guys, MAKE A FUCKING MOVE. you have 80 or so years on this earth, you'll make new friends everyday, but you only get a relationship once in a while.
>>
I've been trying to overcome my fear of penatration. I have a 'toy' and manage to get 3inches in. Dicks are longer than that.... so any tips on how i can convince my self to go a bit further?

Also what does full penatration feel like?
>>
Guy gives me the adoring smile when he thinks I'm not looking. I don't see him often but he remembers my name. Seems to make an effort to walk past me often when I'm around.

Safe to say he digs, or just being friendly?
>>
Niggas
>>
>>16554207

Worldstar?
>>
Is it possible that someone is "shy" at text messaging? I mean if it seems there's no interest but it's actually just the girl being shy through text.
And is it bad if a guy is always the one texting first?
>>
As the boys, Do the girls want to fuck with the almost 90% of the boys who they kiss?
>>
>>16554215
Yez
>>
girls what time of day is generally a good time to text you and what time is generally a bad time? Or is there such thing?
>>
>>16554237
My days aren't really that predictable, but generally in the evenings after 7pm works for me, depending on the day of the week. Obviously not all girls are the same though.

>>16554212
I don't really think that's a thing, if someone isn't engaging it's because the conversation isn't interesting

>>16554142
Change what makes her not interested in you and she might become interested in you. Unfortunately for you, that something is generally something very difficult to change, like a personality trait

>>16554108
Sounds like she realised how boring you were

>>16554096
I prefer guys who are pretty well-rounded and have balance in their lives, rather than those who focus on just one aspect

>>16554075
I like kissing noses

>>16554039
Probably

>>16553830
Incredibly.
>>
>>16552595
>Is dating a guy 4 years younger than me a big deal?

Not necesarily. 23 tends to be the breaking point where people start calming down and being more serious about life.

It's all about mental maturity and where you guys are in your life.

>>16554153
Guy smiles at me, remembers my name, walks by me. Is he in to me?

Possibly.Possibly not. Ask him out and see how he responds.

>>16554215
I'm a guy, I've probably wanted to fuck about 10% of the people I've ever kissed. But hey, I don't give a fuck who I kiss and have even kissed guys (if someone kisses me, I just kiss them back; and I seem to be like catnip to drunk people). I know a female friend who's pretty similar.
>>
>>16554148
when i first started getting p in my v, it didn't feel good or bad. it was like a tampon going up there--meh, not really any feelings related to it. and no, it wasn't because the guy was small or anything

over a few years, i started to like it. maybe eventually i'll like it enough to where it'll make me cum
>>
>>16554478

Faggot
>>
When being ignored by your girlfriend is the only option to keep waiting? The silent treatment is her way of being pissed and I can't think of anything else
>>
>>16554514

You could just date someone more mature.

I don't abide the silent treatment because it is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what is required to work things out and make relationships work: Open lines of communication
>>
>>16554544
She really is quite mature, that's probably one of very few immature habits she has. Should I wait for her to contact me or attempt conversation myself every couple of days?
>>
Guys:

I started fooling around with a friend from my calc class, telling him right from the beginning that I wasn't interested in anything long term, and he told me he wasn't either. And we talked about private stuff and I sucked his dick a few times, but he when he came over he couldn't keep a hard on long enough to have sex with me, even though he always was the one to initiate anything. I told him repeatedly that I was okay being just friends, and that if he didn't want to do anything that I was perfectly okay with it. No big thing, right?

Well he kept joking that I was going to fall in love with him, and kept telling me he was worried that I would, and I kept having to reassure him that I wasn't. And he did some weird shit like tell me he was thinking about another chick while he was with me, it was annoying and a little hurtful, and I told him that he was under no obligation to be with me, and that I really was fine with just being friends.

But after the last time I told him that he didn't have to worry about me falling in love with him, because he brought it up again, he asked why I wouldn't be in love with him, and he basically forced me to tell him. And I did, and I didn't even tell him every reason why, because I was trying not to hurt his feelings, because I had only been looking for sex.

But I told him the truth, even though it wasn't anything I hadn't said before, he left kind coldly, and the last time I saw him in class, we didn't even look at each other. And I was pretty hurt by his actions. I never claimed to be anything but what I was and he didn't love me anyway, but why couldn't we just be friends? Why can't we just be friends now? Is it completely ruined? Can we be friends? What on earth does he want from me? Why can't he just be my friend if he doesn't want to be with me?

Is there anyway we can be friends still? I don't want him to hate me.
>>
>>16554649

Give it like a week or so, invite him to just hang out and try to talk it over maybe. Obviously he must have developed feelings for you. So it's something he needs to check in his head. You told him exactly what you wanted up front, so unless you lead him on during your sexcapades, it's his fault.

I wish me and you could be friends. I could use a chill FwB.
>>
>>16554658

Alright. Sound advice. But now you have me worried. How might I have led him on? I was open and honest about what I wanted, I never changed stances.

If I were to try and retrace my steps, and do things differently, what do you guys who have had FwB's think I might do to NOT lead a guy on and still indicate that I want sex but nothing more?

Is the very act of sex not leading?
>>
girls, what would you consider the best situation to be asked out in? also, if you have established a small friendship with a guy in a class, what are the chances you would accept romantic interest from said guy later on in the semester given he initiates it? (also given he's atleast a 7 looks wise)
>>
>>16554678
>if they're attracted to you
you're in
>if they're not attracted to you
you're out
>>
>>16554686
And is there a way to tell if a girl is attracted?
I'm being absolutely honest here, please no darude sandstorm tier bullshit
>>
>>16554678
You ARE the environment.

Give her some privacy when you ask, because neither of you want it to be forced or have it weird for her to say no. Just remain comfortable around her, and give her the notion that you'll both be chill either way. Because then even if she says no right then, she might be intrigued enough that she'll be more open to it in the future.

We like not being pressured, and we like to be pursued, and we liked it when you treat us like living equals with opinions and thoughts.

Try not to ask her out around heavy machinery. Maybe ask her out after mentioning some creative nearby event in your area, to see if that has her interest.
>>
>>16554692
>ask her out
if she says no, then she's not attracted to you

ez
>>
>>16554701
I see, thank you for the actual advice
>>16554702
kill yourself
>>
>guy who goes out of his way to help with just about everything and listens to you, but zones out if you're not talking to him
>guy who isn't much help, but cares about you and tries to stay involved
Girls, if you had to choose, which one would win?
>>
>>16554706
ur fucking retarded m8

that's literally what you do. if you pussy foot around it, you're just wasting your time
>>
>>16554692

You're just going to have to bite the bullet and ask straight up if you want to know for sure. But you you have to be careful about it.

A blunt "Do you think I'm attractive?" can come across as needy and insecure. Maybe a head tilt and smile might be better. If she smiles back, you stand a fair shot.

Or look up the geisha glance. She if she does it.
>>
>>16554672

I've never had a FwB thing before, but I guess it could be possible depending on how the sex was. Was it like really passionate (eye gazing, slow heavy making out ) and stuff like that? I imagine that could cause feelings.
>>
>>16552595

Are you me?!
>>
>>16554711
What do you mean by "zones out"? That doesn't make sense if he goes out of his way to help you.
>>
Girls:

When making random eye contact with you, do you find it creepy if I were to smile suddenly? I used to just keep a blank face because I didn't think nothing of it when I accidentally locked eyes with a chick, but I figured I should try smiling, and I feel like I just get weird looks.

Guys it's easy. Just do the downward head nod for older guys and upwards for younger dudes.
>>
>>16554720

He couldn't keep it up when we almost had sex. He initiated, but was too nervous to follow through. I would have been like his fourth, he would have been my second. Only got to do a few things orally, and we made out.

What tends to make guys feel like women are falling in love with them outside of sexual stuff?
>>
>>16554714
I am needy and insecure. how do I get rid of these traits? personal suggestions?
>>
>>16554731
Personally, I find it very sweet and it brightens my day. But to others, I have a feeling it could potentially creep them out. I guess it depends whether they find you attractive (whether it be physically or emotionally).
>>
>>16554729
He has moments where he seems to draw away into his own world, like when someone else is talking to you and he's "not needed". He sticks around, basically.
>>
>>16554750
I'd go with the second one then. Although he's not much help, he means well. I think the first guy is just being considerate, not to be taken any further.
>>
Women:

What would you think of a guy who spends almost all his free time playing games/watching movies/reading books/etc?

I'm a huge homebody and an introvert.
>>
>>16554732

Flirting and teasing. Also if a girl is overly nice to me and pokes fun at me a lot it seems like she's interested.

Like this unanswered question was me>>16553291
And she's always sending pictures to me and just being really cute. Also doing a lot of sexual jokes. Honestly it's driving me crazy. I'm starting to really like her. But she has said 1 time before she has a boyfriend. Do you have any advice for me?
>>
Girl here
Does being good-looking/hot increases your chance of finding a decent job? (And I am not talking about modelling jobs but just ordinary jobs)
>>
>>16554767

It could. It really probably just comes down to who is doing the interviews
>>
>>16554767
yes absolutely.
>>
Sorry if this has already been asked but should I just message this girl I like? I don't really know her much, I'd talk to her in real life but the school year is finished and she's moving soon, also how do I avoid coming off as creepy or desperate?
>>
>>16554761

This guy doesn't always seem to get when I'm teasing him.

Also, in your case, don't be too nervous and don't you get your hopes up just in case she does. See her, have fun, but be aware she might have a boyfriend and you might be meeting him too. You might ask her about him before you head off to see her.

Meeting someone you met online is always a little scary and you guys might not click when you see each other. I've had attractions fizzle INSTANTLY upon meeting someone I liked IRL.

But, if you meet her, she has a boyfriend, and you both hit it off...

all's fair in love and war? that's up to you.
>>
>>16554759
I'd say invite me over. Nothin' wrong with that.
>>
>>16554649
He was projecting his own feelings onto you. Simple as that. You sucked his dick and he fell in love. No, he can't be friends with someone he loves. Especially not dick sucking love, otherwise known as infatuation.
>>
>>16554787

That's strange. There is no way to really tell then. Just give it a week, contact him and invite him to dinner or something and say you just want to talk. Clear everything up. In general, most guys don't hold a grudge for long.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>16554761
I hope you don't think you love her because if she's taken but flirting with you, what does that show about her character? I'm not a big fan of that type but if you don't mind it, do what you think's best.
>>
>>16554784
No.

You missed your chance and anyway you never even talked to her so whats the point, theres always more girls
>>
File: coPVJY1.jpg (35 KB, 560x637) Image search: [Google]
coPVJY1.jpg
35 KB, 560x637
23 year old kissless virgin here, I have near zero contact with the boob kind on my day to day. What's the difference between a girl being nice just because and she actually liking you? Yes, I am aware if I have to ask this it's probably the first.
>>
>>16554814
Unless she throws her legs open and says "do me, I want to have your babies" you'll never know for sure unless you ask.
>>
>>16554809

I've never been in love before. It's probably that fake love shit or whatever the name is. She's so QT and I enjoy talking to her.

Stupid fucking emotions. God dammit
>>
Girl here. How to come to terms tha I am average looking? No one will conpliment me for my looks, I will never attract that much attention from the opposite sex, I will not have the advantage of being hired based on my looks etc.
>>
>>16554814
You ask her out. If she says yes, she actually likes you. Assuming you mean like as in 'like like'

>>16554784
What do you have to lose?

>>16554767
It would depend on who's doing the hiring

>>16554759
That's fine, as long as he's not spending his time alone because he's a social retard

>>16554731
Depends on the smile. If it's a genuine, friendly smile, that's absolutely okay, but if it's a creepy one, then of course it's creepy. Also don't smile suddenly, make it natural

>>16554711
I don't understand what you mean by 'zones out if you're not talking to him'
>>
>>16554882
You know you can always improve your looks, right?
>>
>>16554810
Yeah you're right, thanks anon
>>
>>16554886
>You ask her out. If she says yes, she actually likes you. Assuming you mean like as in 'like like'

Sorry if this sounds retarded but what is actually "asking out"
>>
>>16554886
When you look at it like that I guess there's nothing to lose but what would I even say anyway, "hey, what's up?" I don't know
>>
>>16554882
>I will not have the advantage of being hired based on my looks etc.

Wow, that's sure a tough one you cunt.

Lose weight, get a new hair style, fix your eyebrows. Last two can literally bump you up for two points.
>>
>>16554897
What do you mean, what is actually asking out?

>>16554902
"Hey, I was thinking of going to <place> on <day> and I was wondering if you'd like to join me?"
>>
>>16554920
Ok thanks, I might try that, would the beach be a good place to go? It's summer here in aus
>>
>>16554672

I've had a FwB and been asked by a few other girls if I wanted one. Never developed feelings, and I know I wouldn't have with anyone else.

There's a certain chemistry and comparability we need to have in order for me to be interested in you romantically. If it exists, I try and peruse something more from the get go.

If it doesn't, I might be cool to have sex with you, but I'd never shoot for a relationship because I've already come to the conclusion we just wouldn't work in one.

It was my best friend that I was FwB's for a bit (both bored, drunk, horny). You'd think that that'd be a basis for a good relationship, but even if she's my best friend and I think she's physically attractive, we've got zero chemistry and would just totally suck as a couple (like a lot of the stuff I'm cool with as her best friend, as her boyfriend would drive me crazy in 10 seconds flat--same thing with another friend even where we do share a bit of chemistry and flirt like there's no tomorrow ).

Bottom line, it's impossible to lead me on as a FwB because if I was interested in you in a way that I could be, I wouldn't have become one.

To be honest it just sounds like he was inexperienced and wasn't at all the type who could have a FwB in the first place.
>>
>>16554889
But I'll never be as good-looking as a professional model.
>>16554914
How am I a cunt? Everyone wishes that they can find a job so easily
>>
>>16554948

Because you're relying on your looks to get money. Basically a gold digging cunt, just instead of dating old guys, you're doing it on the proffessional level, ruining the situation to those of us with skill and knowledge.
>>
>>16554955
Geez, that is how the job market works. This is reality. A 8/10 chick is more likely to be hired than a 5/10 chick. Everyone wants to be that 8/10 chick.
>>
>>16554936

Well, it was obvious we didn't have the chemistry for a relationship. I know he wasn't interested in dating me or anything long term at the beginning. So why all the nonsense?

And you guys can't answer me that, can you give me tips on knowing when a guy can actually handle a FwB vs. a guy who thinks he can?
>>
>>16554767

Depends on the job. I work at a small company, and honestly, if i'm hiring and it's obvious you're TOO in to your own looks, i'm going to hard pass because you're also probably the type who's going to spend half your time on Facebook, fall asleep at your desk, and try to file for unemployment, and then make up a lawsuit for compensation when that fails (speaking from experience; across multiple employees).

But if it's one of the older bosses. Yeah, they might higher you because they want to stare at your ass.
>>
>>16554959
*if you guys
>>
Guys: Can any of you explain why so many men find braces attractive? 7:10 guys of met have mentioned they're a huge turn on, and I never asked why.
>>
>>16554967

Are you serious? They are probably pedobears
>>
>>16554978
or maybe that was bait
>>
>>16554978
No, they just liked mature women who wore braces.
>>
>>16554920
>What do you mean, what is actually asking out?

I'm out of the loop I don't know what to do, say, etc.
>>
Girls:
A female in a few of my classes has recently started paying a lot of attention to me, in class she constantly touches me, tries to take pictures of me, and just generally wants my attention.

The only problem with this is we never text or really communicate outside of classes and she spends time with and talks plenty of other guy.

Is she actually interested in me and/or should I try and initiate something with her?
>>
>>16554959

Like I said, he was probably just inexperienced.

Honestly, finding anyone who can handle being a FwB is rare at best.

For me, I'm good with it because I'm comfortable with women in general (girls, guys, same shit to me, people are people.), and am pretty sex positive in general. I'm also know what I want from a relationship (to be with someone I think I can grow, be happy, and be all of myself with) and don't really bother with anyone I can tell I can't have that with.

Basically the type of person who I handle a FwB probably fall in to one of two categories. Either the type who's so used to playing the field that they can easily have no attachments, or else the type who knows enough about what they wants enough to know that you're not it.

So either look for players or well socialized, non-challantly sex positive individuals
>>
>>16554996

Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>16554967
I've never heard of that opinion. Whenever I see a woman with braces I can't help but feel like she's still in highschool.

>>16554649
>>Is there anyway we can be friends still? I don't want him to hate me.
Unless he gets over his feelings, I don't really see it happening. From my perspective it screams that he was anxious about the situation and was trying to bait you into saying anything that might give him a chance.
>>
File: IMG_20151211_113619502.jpg (520 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_113619502.jpg
520 KB, 720x1280
How do you feel about facial hair. Mine tends to grow at a fairly fast rate. I usually shave about three times a week. Pic related. Is this too much
>>
Question for girls:

>fucked up and tried to make a move to initiate sex with a girl I like while watching TV
>Problem is, I'm basically an autistic virgin and I ended up taking things way too fast for my own sake
>Move worked, but then I got performance anxiety and we never ended up fucking
>talked to her yesterday and she said she liked me but she wasn't ready for a serious relationship yet and that she's still unsure about her situation with her ex

This is basically all a lie and she's just trying to let me down softly without saying "LMAO HOW DID YOU FUCK UP SO BADLY?!?!?!" right?
>>
>>16555320
Nah actually bro and the fact that you couldn't get a boner during sex and somehow still managed to look her in the eys another times is pretty boss desu. Mad respect no lie. It actually sounds like exactly what she said.

This is such a weird situation there's many outcomes sounds like you've done well for yuorself.

You really have ot ask yourself whether or not you want to be used for sex or not lol. It sounds like if you hangout with her again and make a move she'll be okay with it have you invited her around anywhere?

Like have you tried inviting her over to watch a movie r something?

Im a guy btw I honestly dont think a girl will be able to help you anymore /
>>
>>16555343
We've watched movies/cuddled at each others places twice. Have only hooked up once, which was the incident I described above.

I don't know how you're interpreting it like that man. Ever since she basically gave me the "You're a great guy, but..." schtick, she hasn't contacted me since. We used to snapchat back and forth between each other for hours each day, and I haven't gotten a single SC from her. That being said, she is still keeping up with my stories and watching them. It's been about a week since this shit all happened, so I'm considering sending her a message or something this weekend to try and talk again, but I think it's fucked either way.
>>
>>16551887
Wow you must be complete shit if he leaves you for a tranny lmao
>>
how often do average and hot looking girls get asked out?
>>
>>16555473
I am average (some 6/10) and almost never,
>>
Girls is it important for you to cockblock guys that try to get your friends if you don't think they are perfect for them? Or do you not care and let whatever happen because it's up to your friend?
I know this is a personal thing.
>>
If a girl doesn't show much interst through texting does it mean you should stop trying in general?
>>
>>16554967
>Guys: Can any of you explain why so many men find braces attractive?
I don't think they do senpai

>>16554767
No. Infact if the recruiter is female and ugly it decreases it. Average, non-repulsive people fare best.
>>
>>16555473
i'm quite average i suppose, my body is better than my face. i don't get asked out ever except by 35-50 year olds sometimes.
>>
>>16555484
>>16555584
thanks!
that's weird, how do guys get in relationships without asking girls out?
>>
>>16555568
If you already kind of know her and have mutual friends? I'd probably just give up to save yourself from any unnecessary embarrassment down the road.

Just some random girl you met on tinder? Never hurts to do a complete 180 in how your conducting yourself in your messages.
>>
>>16551819
I wouldn't bring her to the gym, but I would bring her on a physically active date.
>>
>>16555616
oic, yes it's someone I have mutual friends with and know for some time. I've been told she's awkward on the phone though. I've confirmed it's true when I heard her talking to her friends on the phone (she doesn't say hi or goodbye for example) but Idk about text messaging.
>>
to the girls what should I do?

>>16555082
Not that guy but

It's the night before thanksgiving, my family is going to visit my sister who is in a town 4 hours away. My gf gives me the "do whatever you want" (do not go) line. I go home and tell my parents I'm not going and they give me a major guilt trip and say my gf is manipulating me, it works so I call my gf and tell her how much I love her but I'm going.

She starts crying and fighting with me about it which makes me mad because I'm a idiot, she hangs up I call a few times but no answer. I go to sleep and I got texts from my gf's mom saying that she is freaking out (this is at 1am i am tired as fuck, and I live 25m away so I pretend not to see it). Later I just leave with my family and don't talk to my gf after that for 5 days.

I miss her so I leave roses and apology cards on her car to test the waters, later I get a message from her mom that she was so upset that she was having chest problems and had to get taken to the ER. I rushed to their house to see her but I only got to talk to the mom.

Now it's a couple of days last Friday she left almost everything I gave her (Jewlery, clothes, love notes) in a box on my car. I don't know what to do, I still love her and miss her like crazy but I don't know how to face her even if it's just to say I want to be friends.
>>
>>16555753
Holy shit you gotta dump that girl.
>>
>>16555753
Dump her
>>
>>16555766
>>16555779
I was kinda hoping to hear her side, since everyone in my life thinks I did the right thing besides her and her mom (I didn't tell anyone about the ER though)
>>
>>16555802
(Cont)
She already blocked me on her phone and Instagram btw.
>>
>>16555802
It's not about hearing her side, it's about separating yourself from that level of crazy. It won't be worth it.
>>
Girls:
Is the guy supposed to text first, or if the girl never texts first it means don't text? I mean after one or two previous text conversations.
>>
>>16555808
I guess you are right, I just have this hole in my heart now since she was really all I had, I even lost a bunch of friends because of our relationship.
>>
>>16555809
I'm a guy but:

Guys usually supposed to text first, it's the girl's way of feeling secure that they matter to the guy.
>>
>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
>Yes. Stop overthinking this.

I'm actually thinking of doing this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.