[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Japanese final in 2 days >managed to fuck up at the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: consider the following.png (551 KB, 590x624) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
551 KB, 590x624
>Japanese final in 2 days
>managed to fuck up at the beginning of the semester by missing several classes with quizzes (alarm clock broke, accidentally set my 8:00 pm alarm instead of am, etc.)
>need a 100 to tip my grade to a b-
What's the best way to cram a fuckload of kanji /adv/ senpai? Please help.
>>
>>16551705
Read a bunch of manga and watch a shitload of anime.
>>
File: 1449112625869.png (168 KB, 368x427) Image search: [Google]
1449112625869.png
168 KB, 368x427
>>16551708
>anime
>kanji
助けて
>>
Too bad for you, kanji are supposed to be learned little by little. I only started memorizing them once I started writing them over and over again. If you only need to be able to read them though, it's not hopeless: write them all in a small notebook (with translation and readings) that you carry with you everyday and read them as often as possible. I spend so much time in public transit that reading them everytime I need to take the subway made memorize them easily. Good luck anon.
>>
Get some spaced learning tools like anki and write, write, write. I find making stories out of the kanji helps too.
>>
>>16551705
Stuff an anki deck with all the kanji you are studying and rep that shit. If you don't use it then download a premade kanji deck, search out all the kanji you are cramming and give the cards the same tag, then create a filtered deck filtered by that tag. REP THAT SHIT and practice drawing them you little bitch
>>
>>16551705
Are you studying elementary Japanese or what? If so, it will not be too tough.
Yeah, memorising kanji will be tough. I am Chinese-Australian and it is tough for me.
Just study a lot right now. That's what I did for my other courses (I started studying two weeks before my finals) and I happened to survive my finals.
>>
You should have been in those classes. Fuck uni really has become a daycare hasn't it. if I were the instructor I would have dropped your ass after two no call no shows, your tuition be damned.
>>
>>16552009
/thread
At my uni, they take our attendance for language classes>>16552009
>>
>>16551753
それで何が悪い?いいアイデアと思う
>>
Visualize them in your mind. Write them in your mind stroke my stroke.
Then visualize writing them by whole chunks. Like suddenly boom, two strokes are there. Then the next two.
Add more strokes to each boom with time.

Then boom the fuck out of the whole character after a while.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.