[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it OK for a father to beat up his son for this? Say a dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
Is it OK for a father to beat up his son for this? Say a dad figured out from his kindergaden age daughter that his son may have interacted with her in a slightly innaapropriately way. Is he justified in hitting his son or is that plain abuse?
>>
Justified.
>>
I don't think getting psychical is called for. How old is the son?
>>
>>16549940
What the fuck dude. You diddled your five year old sister? That's sick and you deserve to be raped in prison repeatedly along with being beat regularly and viciously.
>>
>>16549940

How old is the son?

Police and social services should be involved, not physical violence
>>
>>16549947
Around 17 or 18
>>
It's abuse.
>>
>>16549955
Why police ? That could get the son in allot of trouble .
>>
>>16549957
Beat his fucking ass
>>
>>16549957
>>16549969

The son needs to get in a lot of trouble

0/10 bait
>>
>>16549940
A conversation is in order here. Kid should be believed, but verification is important.
>>
>>16549988
Dude... He just had one slip up...and it was just a bit of fondling
>>
>>16550004
Was the son 17 or 18 when he fondled kindergarten kid? If yes he should be not only beaten up but also reported to police

It doesn't matter if he molested the kid just a little, it's still against the law
>>
>>16549940
Justified. The boy should be glad dad didn't get the police involved.
>>
>>16550012
He's 17...still isn't that kinda extreme...the police?
>>
>>16550029
>He's 17...still isn't that kinda extreme...the police?
No. His actions against his kid sister are extreme, and extreme actions call for extreme justice. Being molested, even just fondled, can fuck with a person for life.
>>
>>16550029
And touching their 5 year old little sister inappropriatly isn't extreme?
>>
>>16549957
Break his arms
>>
>>16549940
Kids make shit up. How would you really know?
>>
>>16550029
You're lucky you didn't destroyed OP.
>>
>>16550029
Oh, I see, you are the son in this story.
>>
Not quite understanding, the 17-18 year old male innapropiatelly touched the Kindergarten age female?
>>
Please, please be a troll.
>>
>>16550193
Yes he did
>>
>>16550214
Dude I swear the son didn't mean anything by it it was an accident and a one time thing.
>>
>>16550224
No one gives a shit.

Molesting a child is molesting a child, period.

Also, sage and reported because this is the same troll as every day "wahhhh why did I get banned for saying I'd want to abduct a kid. Mods are so unfair" "why does society hate pedophiles, I'm only 17 WAHH". Go away forever pls. /adv/ doesn't want you.
>>
>>16550222
Then he should get his ass beat, assuming this isn't a troll thread and that he actually did it.
>>
>>16550224
It's really sad that people resort to faking child molestation just to get a rise out of other people.
>>
>>16550130
>implying a 5 year-old understands what rape is enough to lie about it
They don't figure that out until they've at least hit puberty and had the date talk.
>>
>>16550345
It's really sad when people have nothing better to do than shitpost, period.
>>
>>16549957
beat the shit out of him and make him stay away from her
>>
What makes you think whatever contact they had was sexual?
My little brother used to sleep with me all the time after watching a movie in my room or something.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.