[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like two girls (friends)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 420x500
I'm friends with both. I am attracted to both, not one more than the other. They're both besties. I am afraid of choosing, let alone pursuing at all because I feel it can end in a disaster in our friendship with one another and with them to each other. I'm suitable in their eyes as far as I can tell and know from what they all say about me.

What do I do? They are the kind of good girls, not bad; so before you say anything I'd be the one to approach one of them. Not them approaching me.

Any advice? I'm scared to do anything that might make me regret it. Never been in this situation in my life before.
>>
File: fossil.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
fossil.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
Threesome!
>>
>>16549374
Will need a lot of advice from all of you; I'm going to the doctor today. Hopefully I'll be able to see some advice when I come back.
>>
>>16549380
Nooooooo, out of the question.
>>
File: fossil-plant-4-lg.jpg (157 KB, 900x731) Image search: [Google]
fossil-plant-4-lg.jpg
157 KB, 900x731
>>16549388
Because they're sisters?
>>
File: slide-show-fossil-rose.jpg (404 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
slide-show-fossil-rose.jpg
404 KB, 650x488
>>16549404
Anyway, I'm teasing you. Have you tried giving either one a back massage? Girls will do anything for another good back massage.
>>
>>16549411
>that feel when my qt pi bf gave me an hour back massage last night
>that feel when qt's balls resting on lower back
>butt massage game on point

im gonna go back to bed and snuggle him after i eat
>>
>>16549404
They aren't but they were raised together so practically they are. I wouldn't think of doing that though. Not with them.

>>16549411
I haven't tried giving any of them a back massage. Is there reason why I should other than to make them feel good?
>>
for fucks sake

Bump
>>
Are you fucking kidding me /adv/
>>
If you like both of them equally, I'd say avoid asking pursuing either of them. Spend more time with them as friends and see if one becomes more appealing than the other, then make a move.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.