[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why? pic related and how do i get over the fact that your never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Why?
pic related
and how do i get over the fact that your never gonna be mine?
>>
We all gotta accept not everybody is going to be yours
>>
>>16548932
Time and distance, bro. I'm sorry for your loss, but there is no other way, and you can't skip either one.

Though I am curious: why will this person never be yours?
>>
>>16548995
Not OP but I'm under the thought that if the heart is willing there's almost always a way to make it work
>>
Really sorry to hear this, I wish I could hug you OP. Idk how to conciously get over it, it seems like a time thing. Think of how everyone else you know doesn't seem as attractive to you. Think that you could easily just be attracted the same way to anyone else. But you only like this person because of a completely random algorithm. If that fails just think of this person taking a poop. Everyone has to poop at least once a day. Unless that's your fetish it should be gross for everyone I assume. You can't be sexy and poop.
Or just think about something really unsexy and relate it to this person. For example I think those boots they put on people who break their ankle are really unsexy and I try to picture my love interest with one of those. It doesn't really work though, I still think about this person all day every day even though I don't have the tiniest chance.
>>
>>16548932
Who is this person you like so much? A friend? An ex? Do you get along? Do they show any interest in you? How close are you?
>>
>>16549012
well shes a friend, and we are really close, she said that she use to have feelings for me a while ago but she thought that i didn't feel the same way, but i did, and now she just calls me her bestfriend and shit and has a new drop kick boyfriend. fml
>>
>>16549011
thanks man, and i hope your okay
>>
>>16549046
Just stick around man. I don't mean be a beta orbiter but like, keep being a better you, but don't give up hope. It's possible for it work. Maybe not now, but eventually.
>>
>>16549046
She's making excuses, if she really liked you she would have felt the same way you are feeling right now.
>>
>>16549007
This is one of the worst lies we tell ourselves.

Second only to "It's never too late."
>>
>>16549064
i know what your saying, but like the things she does and the way she talks to me make me think how could she not have atleast some feelings for me still
>>
It'll hurt less once you find other options.
>>
You can either accept it or let it bug you for the rest of your life.

Clearly one of those two options makes more sense.
>>
File: 48445325.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
48445325.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>>16548932
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.