[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if I'm crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448058834256.png (258 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448058834256.png
258 KB, 1256x1075
How do I know if I'm crazy?
>>
>>16546022
See a psychologist
>>
>>16546022
We're all a bit crazy. No one is "sane". Accept how you are, do what you can to better yourself ...
>>
>>16546022
There's no such thing you fucker.
>>
>there's not a lot of good people, even less bad people but us blessed crazies countless amount
Quote from a Finnish book telling a story of three brothers where two are taking the youngest one to mental institute for being "crazy" and meet plenty of "crazy" people on their way.

All of us have our little quirks and such that may seem unusual to others.
Can be minor, can be major, depends on person. Unless you really are diagnosed with some mental illness I would not worry.
>>
>>16546022
Go to a fucking psychiatrist, OP. It's no that hard. Jesus H.Christ. Why would you ask that question? It's so stupid... You're so stupid. Shit. You just fucked up my night.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
34 KB, 480x270
>>16546051
Obligatory
>>
guys i really need to pass this one class, just need the prof to weigh the final more but he is being an ass and saying no.

i found where he lives and a couple of his relatives. where i to go there and show him my info and basically threaten him how do u think it'll go.
>>
>>16547416
i have literally no choice, will get kicked out of school and lose money from educations savings also my parents will probably disown my ass

i'll be fucked with no money, shit load of debt and no parents to fall back on
>>
>>16547420
plz give advice.. i absolutely cannot fail this class but at the same time i dont want to maybe go to jail and get butt raped
>>
>>16547469
It's your fucking fault not your professor's
>>
File: ass4.jpg (58 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
ass4.jpg
58 KB, 500x431
>>16547523
yes i understand that but what do you think is the likelihood i succeed or fail. i'll state again that if i fail my life is pretty much over; i.e. suicide.

so i feel like i must do everything possible
>>
>>16547416
get ur own thread
>>
>>16546022
Depends on what you mean by "crazy." Most definitions of "crazy" are some form of psychosis which, by definition, means you are unaware of your craziness. You may be, however, neurotic. In either case just book an appointment with a therapist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.