[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help keeping interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Omegle screenshot 31751.jpg.jpg (34 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 31751.jpg.jpg
34 KB, 320x488
Hey /adv/,

I trust you motherfuckers. So I'm coming to you with some private issues. I need advice about what to do about my sexual/relationship life. I had gone through two really bad breakups, both could have gotten me arrested. Now what I ask is this, Am I unattractive? these two girls were both easy 8/10 maybe 7/10, the relationships just ended badly. Now, whenever I go for a girl that isn't in my social circle, they want nothing to do with me. My friends in other circles try to hook me up with girls, and most of the time I get their numbers, I just need a way to keep interested. I can't seem to focus on any one. What do I do /adv/?

Pic related: Bottom one is me
>>
You look like you're a bit agressive and switchy, like the kind of person who laughs at others a lot and switches when things go badly.

idk, try to look friendlier
>>
It's not your looks. Probably the way you act around people. For example: why did you post that pic and didn't crop it?
>>
>>16545890
You seem like a cunt.
>>
>>16545898
I guess you could say that. But the 2nd girl tried to pin a rape on me, and the first, we got caught doing it in a public place. I had to leave the first gril because the mother got a restraining order, and the second i got a restraining order against.

>>16545909
Honestly, I don't know. I meant to crop it, I was gonna post a current pic, but this was in the folder I opened and I was being lazy
>>
>>16545912
Honestly, I probably am. But I'm more like a bi-cunt. Depends on my mood
>>
>>16545916
what you should be taking in is that you need to be a better person.
>>
you could post a pic where we actually see you fag

you look British
>>
File: WIN_20151208_134454.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151208_134454.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>16545921
I try. I really do man. I mean, I love kids, I volunteer at Relay for Life, I'm apart of a band that performs for foster/orphan kids. I always help when I'm needed. but I mean its hard y'now?

>>16545926
Wish I was, I live in SC, USA
>>
>>16545934
meth, not even once
>>
>>16545944
lol wut
>>
>>16545934
ha, you're qt, kinda like a hamster qt, but I don't see you as a sexually attractive person. sorry bro. I really don't think you're ugly though, you just look too much like a beta nerd to get girls wet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.