[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I answer, if during the interview, I'm asked: "Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1359484881394.gif (420 KB, 225x236) Image search: [Google]
1359484881394.gif
420 KB, 225x236
How do I answer, if during the interview, I'm asked: "Why should we hire you?" Obviously I cannot speak my mind and say

>I'm broke as fuck and just want a job
>>
>>16545642
Say how you are different from other workers where you put 100% of your effort when working. BS it m8.
>>
Talk about how you're perfect for the position. Hype up your skills to make it look like you're the best and only option
>>
"Why should we hire you?" is not "Why do you want to work for us?". It's "What can you do for us that someone else can't? How does our company benefit from hiring you over someone else?".
>>
Alright. In reality they are stupid for NOT wanting to hire me. I am the perfect slave. I just want to please you and make you happy. I will do whatever I'm told as long as it pleases you. But they don't know that just by looking at me.

I will fucking come in on time and do everything expected of me, and perhaps a little more, will not socialize with coworkers. I'm here to make money not friends, no matter what they say behind my back.
>>
>>16545671
Most everyone can do a job adequately or even well though. What do you bring to the table that goes above and beyond? That's what they're after.
>>
>>16545671
The fuck is this a sex job or an office job? Don't fucking use the wordage you used in this post on an interview. jesus christ that was cringey.
>>
>>16545681
kek
>>
>>16545642
Silly OP. This is a personality question. They're giving you a chance to SELL yourself to them. So sell! Tell them how your skills meet (and exceed) their job requirements. Go through and pick a few things that they have listed for the job and tell them how in the past you handled similar situation and how well it turned out for you and the company that you worked for at the time.

They want somebody who wants this job with passion. Not just a paycheck. You can get a paycheck at McDonald's as far as they're concerned - but you want THIS JOB because you have the skills and the drive to earn it!

SELL YOUR POSITIVE POINTS AND SHOW THEM THAT THEY SHOULD HIRE YOU AND NOT THE SCHMUCK WHO COMES IN AFTER YOU!
>>
>>16545695
What if I'm applying to walmart

kek
>>
>"Because if you don't hire me I'm gonna come back with some petrol and burn your business the ground"
>>
>>16545642
Actually, that might not be such a bad answer, if you add "so you know I'm going to work my ass off for you."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.