[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to talk to women? and start up conversation in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: VmDQiR1.jpg (26 KB, 639x341) Image search: [Google]
VmDQiR1.jpg
26 KB, 639x341
How to talk to women? and start up conversation in general?
>>
>>16542376

like men, women are a diverse bunch. sure there's some broad strokes, but ultimately, we are all the same, but extremely different from one another.

so when it comes to talking to women, starting a conversation there is no 'one size fits all'. you have to tailor your approach each and every day.

thats why men are called 'pick up artists' not 'pick up scientist'. there is no formula, only talented people who create something entirely new everytime they pick up the brush.

but i can try to help where i can, there is some general ideas that can help know how to tailor it.

but first and foremost please tell me OP, where are these women you are talking to / picking up? you make it sound like just going up to a random person and the mall and saying stuff to them.

also this might sound weird, but having a picture of you might help. some men can only ever act like a douche to get a girl. some men can only act like nerd.s it depends on what looks right with your face.
>>
>>16542376
Look for a young milf (18-24) that's outside smoking, they're usually open to any type of small talk from my experience
>>
File: IMG_20151207_204417.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151207_204417.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>16542429
I'm around college girls most of the day and I'm not attractive but here's a pic anyway.
>>
>>16542505

ur actually pretty attractive anon, id change the hair cut cuz it looks faggy to me, but its very popular (at least in my area) so it may just be personal taste on my behalf.

but yeah you got solid face genetics, acne seems to be a minor issue, but nothing a little trenotin can't fix.

as for approaching college girls, its all about scenario, scenario, scenario but here is some

>talking to a girl from class

talk about the course work, duhhhh. it can be as simple as 'what'd you think about yesterdays lecture' to 'hey, i totally spaced, what did he say about XX?'

works best with something like history. not so much with math, not bad with science. depends on the class of course.

but you need to be specific abotu scenarios if you want REALLY good advice anon. saying 'college girls' can be in class, on the bus, at the bar, every situations different. gotta be more specific!

some general tips though
>dont wear headphones or play on your phone.

if you are approaching a stranger its a little weird to take out your headphones and then start talking. it seems premeditated and weird

whereas if you are there, no phone to distract you, no headphones, and you start chatting, it looks like you are a bit bored and just want to chat a bit.

>use your surroundings

if you are in a place of interest, talk about that.

>starbucks? ohhh yes, me likey pumpkin latte too purdy gurlie lelele
>the movies before it starts? oh hey im super excited about this, its supposed to be really bad but i love godzilla so i think ill like it.
>at the bar? vodka coke? i used to lvoe those but honestly im trying to cut back on soda these days.

not great examples but you will have more time then i to think in these situations, hopefully.

then
>use THEM to your advantage.

if a girl has a button, or graphic'd tee, or backpack, or is humming a familiar song or ANYTHING bring up that. this might be harder at the college level unless you are hitting up geeks.
>>
>>16542540

but even with normal girls theres something

>hey, is that a ruby on your necklacE? nice thats my birth stone. always looks like crystal fire

it doesnt matter how stupid it sounds, unless shes interested in you you never really have to see her again, so just make cxonversation. as long as its not 'oh em gee ur so beautiful' they wont have a reason to repeat the convo to someone else.
>>
File: 1407251269546.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1407251269546.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>16542376
WIF UR MOUTH
>>
>>16542551
Good1
>>
>>16542505

Depending on how tall you are, you have good enough symmetry and a strong enough jawline to be a model.
But tbqhf you're kind of fucking terrifying. What is going on in your head, are you mentally ill?
>>
>>16542646
Just depression or something, I don't like to self diagnose but I would like to have the courage to kill myself and I don't think that's normal
>>
>>16542659
>I don't like to self diagnose but I would like to have the courage to kill myself and I don't think that's normal

yeah bud that sounds like depression.
start working out, go to therapy, get a skincare routine
worry about women AFTER you fix yourself m8
>>
>>16542682
>therapy
I'm not gonna go to some guy to support an illusion
>skin care
I popped a couple of pimples like an hour prior to the picture
>work out
cba

What im trying to say is I think I am better, suicide obviously isn't in my programming don't worry about that.
>>
>>16542697
>I'm not gonna go to some guy to support an illusion

confirmed for no idea how therapy works

>I popped a couple of pimples like an hour prior to the picture
so the exact opposite of skincare

hey man you're the one asking how to approach women. Confidence is key and you're not going to have that by being a depressed, nearly suicidal and insecure person
>>
>>16542706
Hey, this is an advice thread, I'll take the skin care advice, just ain't gonna see a therapist
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.