[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm in love with two people and I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (456 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
456 KB, 300x300
I think I'm in love with two people and I don't know what the fuck to do, it's tearing me apart. I would never cheat on my current boyfriend but my ex returned and I realised I still have feelings for him too. They're both the complete opposite of each other but I love them both. I don't know what to do
>>
Which one makes you a better person? Which can you see building a future with?
Ex is an ex for a reason usually.
>>
>>16541245
I'm basically in the same situation, except with my current oneitis and my ex. I most likely will pursue my ex even though he's very into me, because I dumped him for a reason. I'd rather just move on. I hope this helps a little bit.
>>
>>16541265
most likely will not pursue my ex*
>>
neck yourself
>>
OP here. My ex makes me happier and everything is much easier and chill with him, but I could see myself marrying my current bf and he wants to marry me but we have a very complicated relationship and it's a very consuming one, I'm exhausted all the time but I still love him and he loves me so much, I care about him a lot and I don't wanna hurt him. But with my ex things never really ended properly and I haven't talked with him since I met my current bf but now he started talking to me again and I forgave him and realised I missed him a lot and I still love him but I don't think he's still ready for a real relationship. I'm absolutely torn, I never thought this could happen. I wanna marry my bf but my ex is just constantly in my mind and I keep remembering how happy we were and how easy it all was. Part of the reason why I'm still hung up on my ex is because he was my first love.
>>
>>16541414
I would actually be happy just being good friends with my ex but I don't think that it's fair "friendzoning" him since he confessed his true deep feelings for me
>>
If you can't decide, then you shouldn't be with either one.
>>
>>16541414
Why do you want to marry him if it's a complicated relationship and a very consuming one? What exactly makes it hard? What's good about it?
>>
>>16541439
He has a lot of emotional issues, and he's very controlling and possessive. What's good about it is that he loves me so much and I know I can trust him and there's just something special about him, I can't explain it but there's just something that makes me wanna be with him forever.
>>
I have a more romantic love towards my bf, I still love my ex but I've now realised I could be fine being just friends.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.