[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Handwriting Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 20151207_041647.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151207_041647.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Hi, I found a note in my notebook from my girlfriend, and I had no idea she wrote it and am having trouble making out the words. Could anyone possibly help me? This is what I have so far with the words in the <brackets> being the ones I am having trouble deciphering.

I can feel you even whenever youre not around I hear your every word but wheres the fucking sound? Youre similar to the way I feel in my existence in feeling nothing <knows nothing> its just everything you could possibly feel <in> our jolt of emotions.
Youre like water & fire all at once.
I want you so bad, but you’re the only thing <that> entirely afraid of
Oh…you want to know what of ?
Oh of the past <unknown> it is the unmistakable ghost of my fucking past ill say it again because I am a damaged <woman> and that’s all I have to offer at this point
Hate me or love me…I am scared to death of the latter.
>>
You should try holding the note the right way up
>>
File: 20151207_041647.jpg (3 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20151207_041647.jpg
3 MB, 2322x4128
>>16541223
here you go
>>
>>16541240
Your girlfriend is a whore. Sorry
>>
>>16541253
Why is that?
>>
>>16541214
Looks like typical teenage angst artsy fartsy shit in millions of one subject notebooks across the land. Stop worrying so much and stop going through her shit and you wouldn't be wasting your time posting your insecurities on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>16541277
Does it change anything if I said she was my heroin addict ex and not my current gf?
>>
>>16541277
And it was my notebook like I said you fucking dipshit
>>
>>16541289
Ah I misread. My apologies.
But no it doesn't really make a difference.
>>
>>16541289
You should just talk to her about it. Direct conversation is usually the way to go when interacting with other humans. At least in my experience anyway.
>>
>>16541295
>implying this is something people on 4chan are familiar with
>implying
>>
>>16541301
They may be capable of reading the sloppy handwriting which is all i really wanted. I didn;t come here asking for advice on how to approach this, i asked for handwriting help
>>
>>16541301
Heh. I guess you're right. I am the idiot that visited /adv/ out of morbid curiosity. Hell I only clicked on this because I wanted to try and decipher the note, which has some of the worst handwriting I've ever seen. But that's neither her nor there I suppose.
>>
>>16541313
Sadly I could only glean the same words from it you did. Good luck.
>>
Why the fuck did we even have to learn cursive? I've never used it except to sign my name. And in general just seems harder for people to read. Sorry I don't have advice, maybe tell her you're bad at cursive and need help reading a few words.
>>
>>16541328
Thanks
>>
>>16541214
"I can feel you even when your not around i hear your every word but wheres the fucking sound?

gimme a couple minutes and ill try to figure out the next bits
>>
>>16541214
your ? to the way i feel in my existence in feeling nothing ?leaves? nothing and just everything you couldnt possibly feel in ? of emotions
your like
i can only figure out bits and pieces of the rest desu
>>
>>16541214
the end says
i want you so bad but your everything that ?enteply? afraid of
oh you want to know what heaven is if the unmistakakable ghost of my fucking past ? say it again because ? any word and thats all i have to offer of this point
hate me or love me i am secured to deal of the ?

sorry i cant be much help but i tried haha
>>
>>16541374
scared* not secured
>>
>>16541214
It starts out with an attempt at rhyming. Could it be a song lyric she's quoting?
>>
>>16541214
Do you want to know what all of it says? If you give me half an hour I'll be able to figure it out.
>>
>>16541374
Thanks for trying, in my post we came to alot of the same conclusions. Hoping someone can get the words I cannot seem to decipher.
>>
>>16541392
Yes I do.
>>
File: 20151207_041647.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20151207_041647.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
>>16541392
I highlighted the words I am having problems with. I know all the other ones.
>>
>>16541408
1. ?
2. nothing
3 thing
4. that
5 ?
6 ?
>>
>>16541408
here its nothing
thing that
makes
>>
>>16541408
write out the sentence of the third one and ill know what the word is, same with the last ones
>>
>>16541469
I want you so bad, but youre the only <thing?> <that?> entirely afraid of

Oh…you want to know what of? Oh of the past you so <????> it is the unmistakable ghost of my fucking past.

Ill say it again because I am a <damaged(95%sure this is correct)> <????> and that’s ill I have to offer at this point.
>>
>>16541477
your the only thing that im
still cant make out the second one, ill keep trying
the last ones definately woman.
>>
>>16541486
Yeah I was thinking the third one was woman as well. Cannot makeout the second one for the life of me though.
>>
>>16541281
You know, trust is a big part of a relationship and yet you lied to us anons, I don't think we can keep this going any longer, sorry op, but dumbcunts gonna be dumbcunts (aka you.)
>>
>>16541515
Just didn't really want to explain fully what it was about.
>>
Anyone else have any ideas?
>>
Holy fuck that is terrible scratch. Is she a stroke victim or is this drug or alcohol induced?
>>
>>16541590
More than likely written while on heroin and alcohol.
>>
>>16541281
>>16541590

Just read that. It means nothing. Heroin zombies are fucked, my man. It was her brain trying to form some 'important' or meaningful thoughts. A burnt-out lump misfiring and clawing around.

She's fucked. You are too.
>>
>>16541597
I'm sorry but I disagree, You don't know any of the real details that would make me actually care about the contents of this letter, and it would take me a long time to explain.
>>
>>16541606

I've junkie friends and family. I know nonsensical, brain-dead bullshit posing as meaningful thought, but if you're this determined I wish you luck. If somethings happened to her I'd let it go for your sake.
>>
I can beef you win where your not round I hear your why word but wheres the bucking sound?

Your sunday to the way I beef in my existence in beeing nothing leway nothing if not everything you could possibly be u on you of embracing.

Your like wake e bike all ot once

I want you so bad but your anything im entirely afraid of

oh... you want to know what of? Of gf the past you go make is the unmistakable ghost of my bulking past all say it again because I am a damaged work and its all I have to offer at this point

Hate me or love me...
I am scared to death of the latter
Kely B.

>Geez OP, send her to 1st grade already
>>
Really am down to this one last sentence and I know everything else, yet I feel this is the most important line of the letter.

>oh... you want to know what of? ok of the past you <> <> it is the unmistakable ghost my fucking past I'll say it again because I am a damage woman and thats all I have to offer at this point
>>
>>16541214
Ithink she's crazy, anon.
I think she said something like... she needs you, you make her demons go away, then some shit i can't understand the she signs of by saying love me or hate me.
>>
>>16541214
Damn nigga I thought it was my bf posting this because I have very similar handwriting, then I remembered I'm in a LDR.

Stop being so insecure, it's probably what this guy said >>16541277. Just relax.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.