[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp me ples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Took this girl on a date in the city, lost my car afterwards, her friend had to pick us up and she was nice enough to drive around for little to look for it, but it was dark and a lot of the streets that were closed before were then open.

Anyways, I called the towing agencies in my city and it wasn't told, should I report it stolen to the police and maybe they'll find it for me? I don't have anyone I can really call to help me look for it, and I don't have alternative transportation. God, I'll never do this again.
>>
>>16540253
>lost my car
Holy shit this is a screencap in the making I can feel it.
How the fuck did you lose your car?
>>
How did you lose your car you idiot?
>>
>>16540253
Maybe the car was tired of waiting and went for a drive.
>>
>>16540265
We were visiting a museum in the business district of a busy city and there was a parade going on so they had a lot of irregular street closures. I had to par a few additional blocks from the closed streets so we could walk to the museum, and seeing that it was a rather linear path, I thought I would remember; Well, they opened up all the streets after a couple hours and the sun went down because we ended up staying longer than anticipated, plus my phone died, so I had all kinds of things working against me. Certainly something I never want to experience again.

Now should I just tell the police it was last seen in the area and report it stolen so they find it, at which point I'll report it unstolen? was suggested by a past reddit post lol
>>
>>16540288
How hard did you lose your spaghetti in front of the girl? Jeeeesus.
Did you not know the name of the street you'd parked on?
>>
>>16540293
I had a general sense of the road by keeping visual references of what we passed as we walked, but when I tried to walk back the same way I didn't see it. I've already called all the towing agencies, no one has it.

I just laughed about it the whole time, she was super pissed, but I was shmoozing her over and stuff. She thinks I'm really cute, so it's alright, as long as shit like this doesn't keep happening. She laughed about it as a first date, and I didn't even say it was a date, so that probably means it's alright.
>>
>>16540300
Dude your car got stoled.
>>
>>16540300

Why would you laugh about your car being gone? What is wrong with you dude?
>>
>>16540288
If the police find it they will most likely impound and call you and tell you its there and you will probably pay $250 to get it out
Plus any parking tickets that may have accumulated
>>
>>16540288
> just tell the police it was last seen in the area and report it stolen so they find it, at which point I'll report it unstolen?

Who on earth thinks it works like that??????? It doesnt!
>>
File: MPW-33592.jpg (106 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
MPW-33592.jpg
106 KB, 500x746
>>16540253
>>
>>16540309
Obviously I was frustrated, but what will it look like if I lose my cool in front of this girl when I still had to take care of her and make sure she got home.
>>
>>16540371
Well now you are in deep crap for losing your car. Cars are actually a huge responsibility and you are going to be penalized with a fine if you even recover your car.
There wasnt a spare key on or in the car was there?
>>
>>16540386
No, nothing irreplaceable either.
>>
Called my sister, had her help me look for it, found it in about an hour. That was a doozy. peace yall
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.