[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elderly Partner Dating Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I need general dating advice for elderly women

at this dancing course there is this Milf ass woman who:
>always pics me as her dancing partner:
>she is in like her 40s (im 23, so our age gap is big)
>is a doctor in a hospital, has 2 kids and is not married (inb4 kek 1st kid is a spaniard, 2nd is german)
>really good looking, looks like pic related
>gives me all kinds of compliments like "you are the hottest guy in this course" etc. (although i never thouht im that good looking)
>we are going to a themed party together next weeks
>im pretty sure we are going to continue this

so my question is ...

What redflags should i look for?
What are the sign she is crazy/bad for me?
Will i have a disadvantage, that will cripple me, in the realtionship?
How should i deal with her past? Is this kekoldry? If she talks to the other dads, am i being keked?
Any danger of her past lovers getting mad jelly and retaliating on me?
Is there any danger she will become the dominant in the realtionship?

You can also post your stories with older women/men in this thread... (this is not a men ask from men thing, girls can contribute their stuff/problems here too)
>>
>>16534816
bump adv pls
>>
really fucking no-one?
i thought this is a normie board
>>
>>16534816
>40s
>elderly

what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>16534816

Look bro.. a few things from my experience.

Your age gap is large. Yes you're thinking short term, she prolly is too. But if either gets attached it will fall apart when it gets too different for it to work out.

I say just stay away. Buuuuuuuut since you won't listen, don't worry too much. She will follow your lead.
>>
>>16534816
You should just treat her exactly the same as you'd treat a girl your age.
They don't want to be treated like old women, less drama than younger girls. Although by your age you should be out of it anyway.
The upside is they usually know exactly what they want so you get less games and they're generally more comfortable with sex.
She probably will have to talk to the kids Dad's but so what?
>>
>>16534845
ikr
>>
>>16534816
She sounds like a creepy cougar with issues stop being her dance partner
>>
>>16534845
iam sorry english is not my main language ... idk how would you say to such a woman?
>>16534848
thanks
>>16534852
thanks for the answer
>>16534860
she is not creepy, of course she has some issues since being a doc in a hospital is pretty stressful (at least where i live and i recon everywhere on this planet)
not really possible since we are alredy like good friends but also "oh anon your arms are so strong"
>>
>>16534852
also sexwise, is there pussy still good? i mean muh dick is good, but will i be good?
>>
>>16534816
>implying shes 60

Continue but dont get too attached. You are probably going to be her boy toy for the time. Dont I repeat, dont think of it as love no matter what. She knows what she wants and she only wants one thing, she wants to fuck a young dude. She doesnt sound like shes leading you on like a young chick. Respect the fact shes more mature and will probably be more upfront with you. Dont listen to these guys. Go for it.
>>
>>16534887
k thanks
>>
gonna bump this one last time if nothing pops up ill let this thread die
>>
You're an ASSHOLE for thinking she's elderly when she's in her forties.
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1180576719799.jpg (42 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
1180576719799.jpg
42 KB, 240x360
>>16534943
>>
>>16534915
What more is there to say? We all put in our 2 cents. The next move is up to OP.
>>
>>16534816
Where can I go to score me a MILF or just a matur women?
>Inb4 nursing home
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.