[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I have poor communication skills with women when it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
so I have poor communication skills with women when it comes to texting....and in general.

list things that a hetero male should NOT do/say
>>
Is this some sort of joke?
>>
You shouldn't make a giant list of the things you shouldn't say. You should just practice talking to woman like they're people.

Unless you're SO clueless when you try to talk to women you just creep them the fuck out. Then you can ask for some pointers.
>>
I have no idea what you're asking, so I'm just going to assume.

When complimenting a woman, don't use words like sexy or hot until you're actually in a relationship. Use words like pretty, gorgeous, lovely, etc. Remember, be the prince, not the bard. Unless you're just trying to fuck. Then be the bard. But for relationships be the prince.

Do ask her about her day. Do pretend to care. She says she didn't do anything today? Throw in a cute line like "Well, I was thinking about grabbing some coffee later if you wanted to come with. No pressure." If she mentions a hobby anywhere, two options. 1) If you actually share this hobby, bring it up. 2) If you do not share the hobby, do not pretend like you do because that's frustrating for everyone. Say something like "Wow, what a coincidence! I was actually thinking about getting into [hobby]."

Anything else?
>>
>>16526948
yeah, i am pretty much clueless lol. my problem isnt getting the number or the attention of the girl (blessed with semi good looks) i just fuck it up in the beginning stages of communication. It begins with not knowing what to say, then thinking about different ideas, almost sending message but then deleting the entire thing, putting phone down in frustration and finally sending some vile spaghetti sht.

i have talked to alot of girls in the past, but i just never learned i guess. oh ive also had girlfriends but that was just luck.

cliffs: i think too much about what to say
>>
>>16526973
this shit works for ~21 yr olds?
>>
>>16526973
the stage i'm stuck at is right after she gives me her number. how do i build attention/interest? i ponder over what i say too much, and i'm less inclined to take the aggressive approach if they sit next to me in class or know my friends
>>
>>16526985
Yes? Why wouldn't it?

>>16526976
Alright, I'm making you a little template here. First text to send to a girl ever:

Hey, [her name]! This is [your name (on the off chance that her name isn't saved in your phone for whatever reason)]. It was great talking to you [whenever the fuck you two last talked]. [Compliment her here]. Hopefully we can hang out some time- maybe grab a coffee or something [this weekend/next weekend]. [Optional smiley face]
>>
The biggest thing is confidence. If you lack that it's super fucking hard to get a woman interested in you.
>>
>>16527016
confidence is so abstract. what is it? how does one obtain it? can it be faked til its made or no?
>>
>>16527055
Think of the movie Drive. Ryan was autistic, friendless, poor, and a criminal. But because he was confident (and good looking) he was inspirational to the viewers of the film. He's a shark or gator. He does what he does without doubting himself. He acts when he needs to, and is methodical in execution, but is relaxed when there is no opportunity for a meal.

Confidence is being comfortable with yourself, knowing who you are and what you're capable of.
>>
Fuck this thread, op. This is retarded. Go to r/seduction to learn to get laid. Read the sidebar. Sort by top posts. Etc. 4Chan cannot help you in this realm.
>>
>>16526973
>Do ask her about her day. Do pretend to care.
I'd say it's better to talk to girls of whom you're genuinely interested in her day but yeah this works.

She says she didn't do anything today? Throw in a cute line like "Well, I was thinking about grabbing some coffee later if you wanted to come with. No pressure."
>this, you are important and don't need her to be there, but would kinda appreciate meeting her. Don't plan a first date as some kind of special event like in the movies, definetly not dinner.

>If she mentions a hobby anywhere, two options. 1) If you actually share this hobby, bring it up. 2) If you do not share the hobby, do not pretend like you do because that's frustrating for everyone. Say something like "Wow, what a coincidence! I was actually thinking about getting into [hobby]."
that's very transparant, I'd ask WHY she's into that, and thereby make her start brabling about what kind of person she is and such.

>>16527011
If you met her on tinder or fb or anything, but also irl. Have her text you. just give her your number and say text me. or "let's talk on whatsapp" this way she's putting effort in you and you don't seem like an eager bitch. But only if you can assume she will, like on tinder she will after a nice convo, but the morning after a drunk party she'll probably want to forget her drunken shenanigans.

>list things that a hetero male should NOT do/say
>hey femanon, I think this is not gonna work cause i prefer men.
other than that, just be honest and interested, i initiated interesting convo by asking what kind of toilet she prefers (flat flushing or deep flushing) and such.
>>
Browse /b/ more

Whenever you text a girl just think "what would someone say in a thread where dubs decides"

Trust me.
>>
>>16527431
How do you channel /b/ during real life conversation
>>
>>16526940
Read the game by neil strauss. Awkward guy turned into player.

"The most anything a confident man can respond to a compliment is 'thank you' "
>>
>>16526940
Imagine shes a guy and you like hanging with her and let loose

Dont mention anything related your dick or about dicks and dont bring up anything that looks like a dick. This works for me. If the girl is a pervert then conversations will go nowhere and shit will get boring after some weeks.
>>
>>16527087
>thinking real life is a movie
>>
It's less a list of things and more an attitude. In general, a selfish attitude works best with women, which includes the whole not texting her that much shit.
>>
>>16528232
here's some solid advice.
>>
>>16526940
Just always ask questions to keep the Convo going. It pisses me off when people in general end with a dead end answer. And I hate it when one person is the only one asking the questions. Usually me....so I end it and give up. Sometimes they say something.. other times not.
>lol
>haha
>yup

Most annoying replies....generally I don't even answer back after they just say that. That goes for relationships and friends.
>>
>>16528232
Even if you have a monster dong and only want a ons?
>>
>>16528232
Take note everyone, this actually works. Only change I would make is to limit the amount of curse words and lame, genitals related jokes you usually use with guy friends
>>
>>16528232
everyone says this, but i just cannot imagine her being someone else. if she's hot she's bro lol
>>
Anymore tips?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.