[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there was this girl I was together with for 8 months. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1441671327246.png (60 KB, 317x276) Image search: [Google]
1441671327246.png
60 KB, 317x276
So there was this girl I was together with for 8 months. When we got together, she told me she was physically abused by her 1st ex and I thought to myself then that I have to protect this girl and keep her happy. On the 6th month or so, things went downhill on my part. I was petty and kept being pissed and acted like an immature brat around her. I didnt physically hurt her but I think how i acted hurt her even more. And she broke up with me 2 months later.

Its been 2 years since then and she just broke up with her 3rd because he had been cheating her of her money.

When i read about that, i dunno. I just felt really sorry for her. If i werent such a dick, she wouldnt have to go through something like this.
it boggles me that I acted like such a dick to someone i cared so much. I want to win her back. I sort of sang her a song and prepared a video with drawings of our time together and more apologies. Will this be enough?

Its funny how i didn't appreciate her back then and now all i can do is regret not making her smile everyday
>>
You sound really corny right now. Honestly? Something like that would make me laugh but I'd probably want to catch up with you if you went out of your way to make it for me.
>>
Nothing to lose. It might make her day and who knows, maybe you could get back together.
>>
>>16524382
Which part of it is corny though? I mean i would like to cut down on that part when I talk to her
>>16524383
Thanks
I just need to finish the recording now and my voice isnt cooperating
>>
>>16524389
All of it? Maybe it's just my point of view, she probably won't find it corny.
>>
I'm almost in same situation as you OP.

Girl I was with for maybe a year told me early on she was raped. Savior complex kicked in, I took care as best as I could. After a year or so I started falling out of love with her, broke up but stayed friends somewhat and talked every now and then.

Basically things had been going downhill rapidly for her after the break-up (now 2 years ago) and still not getting better. At first I thought it was due to breaking up, but looking back her life was pretty much a mess all around and I was simply a high point in it, bringing some structure and so forth into it. Don't go to hard on yourself, it's probably not your fault.
>>
>>16524392
Hmm its probably im just typing out my thoughts as they come
Thanks though anon, ill keep it in mind
>>
>>16524392
Girls like these are really emotional when it comes to their loved going out of their way to do something for them. My ex was like that and even when we danced alone in the room she would really enjoy it.
>>
>>16524393
Its reversed in my case
She's doing really well, just bad luck with her relationships?
I dont know, i had a choice in how i acted towards her and it just hurts knowing that i behaved exactly like the guy i wanted to protect her from
>>
>>16524404
That sounds really cool
I would love to do that with her but I dont even know whether she still has any feelings for me
>>
>>16524410
She may not have but it's worth a shot even if it's just to make her happy. Also you need to be sure this is what YOU want and if it's good for you.
>>
>>16524422
I like her alot so its what i want
If i get rejected, ill be devastated but at least ill get my closure for being such a dick somewhat
>>
>allowed ex to physically abuse her
>you didn't abuse her
>she dumped you

Do the math, man. I empathize with your plight, but this isn't a girl you want to deal with. You're not with her anymore, so it is not your responsibility to take care of her, emotionally or otherwise. Find a girl that doesn't have daddy issues.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.