[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oooooooook /b/ i have an incest issue When i was a little kid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: glasses.jpg (133 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
133 KB, 640x960
oooooooook /b/ i have an incest issue

When i was a little kid, i ono, around 10 or younger. Me and my little sister would play "doctor". Touch each other, kiss, anything that felt good but didnt understand why. First head I ever got was from my little sister. Eventually we get caught and even as kids know we have done something bad. Be ashamed and such.

Anyway years pass, have grown up (24) and I have grown a powerful incest fetish. Pretty sure it originates from this little experience.

My sister is 21 now (will not post pics) and while I've always secretly wanted to do stuff with her, she recently lost some weight and has become hott as fuck. I shit you not, I dont even know why she did it.

We have never talked about what we did as kids, although once I got high and asked her if we maybe give each other a massage. Didnt go well. We never talked about that either.

Anyway I'm probably just doomed to have the fetish unfilled.
>>
bang her
>>
>ooooooook /b/
not b but alright
>>
>>16522437
You really should go to a shrink and see if you can get rid of it. (I wouldn't want to be doomed to have it unfulfilled either). Because if you DO fulfill, that's........ life ruining.

Can't go back from that. You'll have to lie to whatever woman you're with, because she won't be cool with it... I could go on & on about how it would just wreck shit forever.
>>
>>16522514
I dont want some sort of relationship, just a purely carnal vent. Personaly I could keep it a secretly my whole life without a care. I dont see it as moraly wrong.

I forgot a side note to add, she had boyfriend for a long time that has the same first name as me, thought that might be some sort of subconcious thing for her.
>>
>>16522529
Ugh, I hate keeping secrets. I want to be completely open with whoever- it's such a relief. Also- it could really fuck with your sister too. She might not feel the same way about secrets that you do, and it may really fuck with her life.

Wouldn't it be easier/less risky to remove the urge altogether?

I dunno anon
>>
>>16522529
Nothing useful to add, just that I always thought people who date someone with the same name as a family member has some issues to work out
>>
>>16522437
That is not normal to think that way. It's actually repulsive. See a therapist.
>>
>>16522551
mayhaps anon mayhaps, far as i can tell there is no way to make this happen
>>
>>16522563
Do not care as to whats normal. Gana meet alot of people that see things differently then you in life.
>>
>>16522556
A clue, a sign.
>>
>>16522556
Wouldn't it also be an issue or crazy to refuse to get to know/date someone with the same name as a family member?
>>
I have three half-sisters and the thought of sex with any of them repulses the FUCK out of me

idk, bang your fucking sister, what do we care? If you can pull it off then do it. whatever
>>
>>16522566
No shit. Wanting to have sex with a relative is a little more than, "seeing differently".
>>
>>16522576
I completely agree. If you're actively seeking out Megans and your sister is named Megan- WEIRD. But most of who we end up with is just who we're exposed to. I wouldn't think twice about it other than it must be weird to have such different connotations to the same name.
>>
>>16522580
Well anon none of your sisters are hott, mine is.
>>
>>16522584
Get offened, get repulsed. Dont care.
>>
>>16522595
I have twin sisters who look like models and one other ugly one. still gross
>>
>>16522614
Eh, guess you need early childhood sexuals with them in order for this to be appealing.
>>
OP bang her, not for me, not for you, but for all those out there with pent up family needs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.