[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know how I can get a job in Crime Scene Cleanup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: stockimage.jpg (50 KB, 725x498) Image search: [Google]
stockimage.jpg
50 KB, 725x498
Does anyone know how I can get a job in Crime Scene Cleanup?
I live in the USA
any tips or advice is welcome
>>
Apply.
>>
Honestly, I'd suggest just going to your local crime scene cleaning companies and applying. I cannot imagine that there is a shortage of jobs. "Heavy-duty cleaning" and "Industrial cleaning" are also terms to look for. Your local police department may be able to point you at the companies they use.

But I am curious: why crime scene cleanup?
>>
>>16521558
well yeah, but I mean tips on certifications
what i need/where to get it
also things i can put on the application that'll increase my chances/ prove my sanity
>>
>>16521565
The same reason you'd pick up a job in retail, I s'pose.
>>
>>16521565
>why clean up
decent money and job security
morbid curiosity
able to provide some comfort to victim/people related to the victim by relieving them of having to clean it up themselves
>>
>>16521529
You want a crime scene?
>>
>>16522168
i am the stone that the builder refused
>>
>hey I want to be a maid but have the work be awful and get more cancers faster
why. why do you want this. just go clean rooms at a hotel, it's a better job and maybe you'll be able to move to front desk if you work hard.
>>
>>16522432
>im pretending to be retarded the post
>>
>>16521529
Criminal justice classes, biology classes, forensics, there are programs.
>>
>>16522495
i dont even think you need that much
pretty sure its just a cert
http://americanbiorecovery.org/abra/crime-scene-cleaning-training
>>
>>16521529
If they find out about your gore fetish you will never get the job.
>>
File: al-gore.jpg (114 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
al-gore.jpg
114 KB, 962x641
>>16523003
>having an al gore fetish
>>
>>16523003
>gore fetish
?
>>
>>16523011
gore1
[gawr, gohr]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
noun
blood that is shed, especially when clotted.
murder, bloodshed, violence, etc.:
That horror movie had too much gore.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.