[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've come to notice that unless I initiate contact with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: loneliness.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
loneliness.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
I've come to notice that unless I initiate contact with any of my friends, they never contact me first. Is it because they don't like me? Do they only put up with me? Am I a bad person? Is there anything I can do to change this? Should I just keep waiting and see if anybody contacts me first?
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>16518994
>>
>>16518994
I'm already thinking you're prolly not their favourite but if you really want to know who's a good friend get stranded early morning miles away and ask them to pick you up
It'll bother them but if they're your friend they'll do it
>>
I think
But he'll that's just what I'd do for the friends I have even though they'd make any excuse to avoid the bother
>>
This is how it is with my friend group too Op. Every now and then I would get upset over this while we were back in high school. Now that we're all in college going our separate ways it's different, I can tell you that. I think that with the people you and me seem to befriending aren't necessarily avoiding us on purpose. Well at least with my friend group it seems to be. They mean well, but I think it may just be that some of them are introverts. Key word SOME. I have a few that will eventually talk to me on their own. But on occasions.
>>
When your with a group do you feel ignored and annoying
>>
the same thing happened to me some years ago.
it happened because my old friends are just not the same people anymore, they have their own separate lives; and also, happened because I've never been very sociable.
>>
File: 1441110180540.jpg (59 KB, 477x687) Image search: [Google]
1441110180540.jpg
59 KB, 477x687
because youre fucking boring OP. holy shit.
>>
>>16519008
When I'm in a group of strangers yeah, but I'm not very good at socializing to begin with. When I'm with friends, not so much.
>>
>>16519041
That's good they don't want to drop you entirely
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.