[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf had camsex with another girl. We are LDR. >he'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 6.jpg (52 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
52 KB, 380x380
My bf had camsex with another girl. We are LDR.
>he'd been joking with me about keking me for awhile. felt bad
>said he would cam with other girls if i let him because he didn't see it as different than fapping to videos
>i baited him by pretending to consider it
>he admitted he'd cammed with a 16 y/o an hour before

He claimed he was going to tell me anyways. When I wanted to break up with him only then did he start apologizing, getting upset; before that, he'd seemed a little ashamed but mostly annoyed that I was so torn up about it.

We had a fight some time later and I brought up that I was still hurting. He said "tell anyone your boyfriend fapped to an internet video and see if they equate that to fucking a club girl".

The thing for me is that we are LDR, so a girl seeing his dick is the exact same level of intimacy I get with him 99% of the time. Help...I just can't let it go.
>>
>>16514493
Break up with him.
>>
>>16514493
Just ended a ldr myself, and it sucks but you have to do it. You can find someone better who won't cheat.
>>
>>16514495
>>16514503
I know. It just fucking sucks. Was my first bf and I had my first kiss with him, everything.

The only reason I can't let myself gloss over it is bc I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. Or if he slipped up at a party and fucked a girl in his area. There is no self-control I can count on.

argh. sounds gay but do you guys have any advice for getting over a relationship that meant a lot.
>>
>>16514539
>There is no self-control I can count on.
Then there is no trust that you can still hold onto with him.

That leads to the death of a relationship. Quit cold turkey and find someone else.

Getting over a relationship? Hard.

Cry a lot, meet up with sympathetic friends. Talk to people, on and offline and listen to music.
>>
>>16514493
Dump him. He's scum.

One does not just stumble upon 16 year olds to have cam sex with. He must have done searching on Omegle or something.
>>
File: Chris_hansen.jpg (19 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
Chris_hansen.jpg
19 KB, 450x675
>>16514493
He has proven himself unfaithful and creepy. Your call.
>>
>>16514539
>sounds gay but do you guys have any advice for getting over a relationship that meant a lot.
Take the grieving process as it comes. You'll go through the stages, and you can't try to run from it through distractions.
That being said, don't stay inside for the next several months and cry.

Do you need someone to talk to? I can help give advice as things come along, OP.
>>
>>16514493
>>said he would cam with other girls if i let him because he didn't see it as different than fapping to videos

If this was true then he'd just stick to fapping to other videos.
>>
>>16514493
break up with him, it's pretty much cheating, especially since you are in a ldr! he's a cheater just break up with him, you will be hurt for a while but stay strong, you'll be alright
>>
>He didn't see it as different than fapping to videos

Sorry OP but that's such a lame excuse. Some people do this all the time, they try to find "reasonable" arguments to do bad things so they can feel a little bit better about them. Although this is a LDR, he doesn't seem to be serious about it at all, so don't be ashamed of your lack of confidence and (if you're capable) just break up with him.
>>
>>16514722
yes actually, if it's not irritating to you.
do you have a skype?
>>
File: 1443993124350.jpg (24 KB, 383x487) Image search: [Google]
1443993124350.jpg
24 KB, 383x487
Roasties getting toasty is like music to my ears
>>
>>16515128
Yes, but I don't want to post my Skype on 4chan.
I'll make a throwaway in a bit.
>>
>>16515174
okay.
>>
>>16515232
You know he's trying to hit on you right? Get some rebound pussy?
>>
Men are shits, OP. I was in a shitty LDR too. Don't take him back. Do not forgive, he will not change. These types never do. Move on. I know it meant a lot, but also consider this: Did it mean a lot to him, as well, the things that meant a lot to you? After doing my own reflecting, I discovered that, no, in fact, he did not care about anything but himself, 100% of the time.

If you need someone to talk to, let me know.
>>
>>16515294
You realize I'm a girl, right? Trying to help a fellow girl who was cheated on by a shitty guy?
>>
File: 1395194629454.jpg (259 KB, 1200x763) Image search: [Google]
1395194629454.jpg
259 KB, 1200x763
>>16515414
>implying girls go on 4chan
GTFO newfag
>>
>>16515232
The Skype is "bunny.4chan"
>>
>>16515414
>Trying to help a fellow girl who has been cheated on by a shitty guy
I don't think you know where you are
>>
>>16515519
I'm on an advice forum. And I have a sense of morality.
>>
>>16515525
alright, I sent you a request, it starts with r9kaccount bc it's actually where i used to browse (and met the guy). can't talk tonight but tomorrow?
>>
My ex did this a lot. Ldr or not, he'll never stop. It's an illness if he can't stop despite hurting the person he loves and if it's not that then he doesn't love you. My ex is still camming and fapping his way through life and very depressed. Don't stick around like I did. If he's trying to justify this and not apologize for how this hurts you and hurts the relationship, it's not a good sign.
>>
>>16515549
He just doesn't see it as an unforgivable infraction like I do.
Tried to say oh I was stressed, it was nothing, she didn't masturbate herself and she means nothing to me.

What's funny to me is he said he likely wouldn't forgive me if I'd done the exact same thing.

I think he cares about me, but not as a person. As an ideal and a means to satisfy himself. It fucking sucks because he's great for me in so many ways besides cheating, and "teasing" with harsh words, and ignoring when I'm upset. It sounds like I am so blind when this is typed outside of my head.
>>
Don't have LDR's.
>>
>>16515618
go away normie
>>
>>16514493
>We are LDR
ayyy

>>16514503
>Just ended a ldr myself,
lmao

LDRs aren't real, were never real at any point in this or the last century and never will be real.
>>
>>16516210
Alternatively, you know what you must do, OP:

posts tits, ass and vagina
>>
>>16514722
>>16515128
>>16515174
>>16515232
>>16515465

lel look at this nigga, getting her Skype privately in order to talk some comfort then noncommitently ask for n00dz

smooth, nigga. smooth.
>>
>>16514539
Block any kind of contact you could possibly have with him. Seeing, hearing, talking, etc about the other person is just gonna hurt. Do this until you feel ready to see them again. Worked for me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.