[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating and girl's past. This is going to be a very controversial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (176 KB, 483x545) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 483x545
Dating and girl's past. This is going to be a very controversial thread so if you're the type to be offended. avoid.

I met this girl in her 20s. We go on a first date and it goes very well. I'm excited to see her again. Our second date goes well too, one thing leads to another, and we start making out. She asks me if I want to have sex and says "hey I'm on birth control we don't need a condom." Now I wasn't planning on having sex with her so early and purposefully didn't bring condoms. Tell her that we can't have sex because I don't have any. but that pussy powerful and we have sex. I find her lack of care of protection particularly suspicious. Red flag 1.
A red flag in terms of the person she not because I'm worried about stds. Either way. Took a test so this isn't an issue.

I find the whole thing surprising given that after seeing her house she comes from a rather well off upper middle class family. She comes off as a sweet girl and a bit sexually inexperienced.

We were talking and she casually and mentions how her boyfriend was black. And how during that time her parents cut her off from supporting her while she was away studying on the east coast after finding out. It's suspicious that her parents wouldn't approve given they're mixed themselves, it leads me to believe she she dated a ghetto thug Tyrone and her parents weren't happy with it. Red flag 2. She tells me her past 3 guys she's dated have all been black, and all of them including her boyfriend have all cheated on her. Red flag 3. The whole thing is odd given she comes from a rather well off upper middle class family.

We go on a third date.

Now given the high amount of STDs in the black community(fact) and the infidelity my germaphobia kicks in and I'm worried kissing this girl will give me herpes, as I notice the side of her lips from both sides look odd. 99% sure it was just cracked because of the extremely dry and cold weather but the thought itself turns me off.

Part 1/2
>>
The whole thing turns me off on a mental level as we kiss. And I don't want to be keked by some Tyrone as I know if we ever get together I'd be be competing with these alpha tyrones trying to get at her.

This whole thing is very odd considering I'm neither chad like or a "tough guy", or dark which adds to my uneasiness about the whole thing. She also mentions my big dick a few times keeps saying how it's big which makes me uncomfortable and makes me think she's some sort of size queen that dates giant alpha black guys for the BBC, which isn't a good mental image to have in your hand.

During the time I'm thinking of this we're just talking and I ask her why she was busy Tuesday when we initially made plans. She tells me she was planning to hang out with her "friend" Darius. She tells me had told her to bring over some food for him that day but he flaked on her. Then she tells me he wanted a little more than the pie she was bringing him. Which implies she knows something sexual might go down. This leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

1. She was willing to go out of her way to bring him things while im told she's busy. 2. She's a little too frank with this whole thing and it turns me off(it's common courtesy that even if you're dating other people while you're single you don't shove it in the person's face). 3. It makes me feel used/uneasy given that I've bought things for her. (She's bought things for me too to be fair.). This also fucks with me, as my previous ex had cheated on me with a Chad like Tyrone and I've never gotten over it. Still don't. It's a bit of a mental trauma I've had and I avoid girls who dated black guys because it turns me off when I remember what happened to me.

2/3
>>
I really liked this girl. She REALLY likes me. More than I like her. I have dated a lot and rarely any girl makes it to date 3. But after the whole Darius thing I kept thinking, "this will keep happening and I will always have to compete with tyrones" and now I'm not sure about it.

We hung out for a bit and we're making out and the chapped lips thing, my past experience, and the Darius thing fuckes with me and stop and I say I had to go. She was visibly distraught and asked me what was wrong. After she sent me a big text saying she didn't want this to end and that she was sad.

Should I see her again?

I'm not sure where to go from here. I feel this is something that will continue bothering me but I'm afraid I'm throwing something good and I'm over analyzing shit and making too many assumptions about her. It's rare you meet a girl you have such great compatibility with but this one thing just bothers me too much.
>>
>>16513594
Instead of keeping this ll to yourself and giving her the wrong idea, maybe actually tell her, in person, that you dont like the way she talks and that youve had bad experinces in the past and that you need her to be alittle more understanding
>>
>>16513601
This man good luck
>>
>>16513610
What does what you said mean
>>
>>16513601
>>16513601

Ya no way...I will seem insecure, and potentially mildly racist as its a very touchy subject.
>>
She acts weird, no doubt. She is inconsiderate about your feelings and she probably has some slutty traits. Now, the question is, how much are you willing to knowingly be vulnerable, supporting and the bigger person? I could give you some pointers on how to solve this, but it takes some balls to go trough with it.
>>
>>16513619
Ok then, just keep going out with her than if looking like a tough guy is more important than being happy with who you are in a realtionship in with, also, didnt you have youreslf checked for hereps? you dont have it therefore she doesnt
>>
>>16513591
Maybe she is trying to act in a way that pleased her previous boyfriends but actually is shy like you said and isnt sure how you want to be treated
>>
>>16513601
>>16513601

What exactly would I be telling her? "Hey I'm turned off by you potentially dating a bunch of low class thug guys? And "I'm not sure if I'd have to be on alarm about being keked"

It's happened and there's not much I could do about it.
>>
>>16513620

Should I? What would you do on this situation?

And I'm all ears I'd be open to hearing.
>>
>>16513631

What about any of that would please her previous boyfriends? I'm confused.
>>
>>16513626

I'm not sure how this has anything to do with being tough. I'm turned off my her past and by her behavior on our third date.

And Results haven't came back.
>>
>>16513636
The early sex with no protection
>>
>>16513589
She probably realized she is dating shitty guys, hence why she's with you.
The shitty Tyrone men probably brainwashed her into thinking no condoms are better and she should just stay on the pill.

And lip herpes is airbone, so breathing near her could give you lip herpes.
>>
>>16513642

That makes it worse.

If she fucked me without protection, how many other guys has she done this to?

I have no idea what her sexual history is though because we never got to talking about it.

I can be promiscuous and I'm not judgmental about it but her lack of her is a bit odd. Maybe she really likes me.
>>
>>16513641
Then wait til you get your results and make a decision
>>
Pics of you plz. If you are posting her pics might as well see what her boyfriend or probable ex looks like
>>
>>16513645

I don't want tyrones leftovers. like I said the whole thing mentally is a HUGE turn off. And I can't bring it up because it comes across as slightly racist.
>>
If she fucked without protection, get the fuck away from that and stay go
>>
>>16513589
When does she have her first oral presentation?
>>
>>16513650

I'm not her boyfriend. Why is everyone assuming we are? We just went out in a few dates and had sex.
>>
>>16513650
Bro, pic is singer of Chvrches, Lauren Mayberry
>>
Yo bro this is all kinds of bad

1.>>16513642

2. She has a guy friend she buys food for. That never fucken happens bro ever.

3. She looks at your dick not you as a person.

Most girls don't go around complementing dick they may think it and talk to there gf s but they don't talk to you about it.

Dude she's a hoe treat her like one don't date a hoe it's bad business.
>>
>>16513651
That's because it IS 'slightly' racist.

You have more than enough reason not to pursue her any further without having to mention the black guys thing.
>>
I say drop it. 3 flags and is strike bro, I know you might think, but what if those are it? That's gonna be true only if you found out about those flaws years apart. You weren't even her boyfriend yet. Find a girl with less problems than that.
>>
She sounds not very bright or attractive. Why do you like her at all? If you can't talk to a girl without her raising kek flags every couple minutes, and this is pre-relationship, the mind boggles at what you'll be like in a relationship. Either it'll all smooth out or you'll turn into a paranoid hyper-racist neurotic mess.
>>
>>16513634
It depends on your overall outlook on humanity and life.
If you are able to take a look at the bigger picture, this is going to work. Otherwise, no chance.
I don't know her but she sounds like your typical 20 something girl with a "slightly" slutty past. She has made some not exactly optimal decisions. I feel that the reason so many girls fall into that category nowadays is because they get raised with the mindset that they should be proud of their sexuality and explore it. Sadly, nobody tells them how to have some dignity and how to avoid relying on sexual affirmation as a main way of feeling worthy and aprecciated. So, littlw girls get bigger and start being atraccted to guys. Usually, those are the more assertive guys (usually the loudmouths, high test, often foreign), since the others probably are still stuck in the "girls stink" phase. They get sexual way too fast and with all the wrong guys. It feels very nice to have a bunch of guys go crazy over you. Nobody tells girls how to work with that "power" they suddenly have over hormone-ridden guys. So they deliberately use it. And then, oit of the blue, they are 20 somethings and now fit for the dumpster because no decent guy want them anymore.
What i want to tell you is this: she once was a cute, innocent and lovely little girl. She made those decisions because she didn't know any better. You can now make her pay for her mistakes or try to help her find ways to develop better habits to feel good about herselfe.
>>
>>16513668

I'm not sure if it's all in my head and I'm jumping to too many conclusions based on assumptions. I can be very deductive and put things together. Part of me is like "what if it's all a misunderstanding?"

I did some things with her and she would say that "no one had done that" which makes me feel she mighr be not the slutty girl I think she is.
>>
>>16513652
Why?
>>
>>16513680
See your an idiot.

Your gut is telling you something is up but there you go bitching instead of listening to your instincts.

The whole on ones done dat means Darius is pumping away while your making love bro.
>>
>>16513669

Bright? I'm not sure. She's a typical dumb young 20s girl.

Attractive? She's decent. I'd give her a 7.

I'm not sure how much you've dated but if you have you'll find a large percentage of women on th dating market are trash, WAY worse and have these type of red flags. there isn't much I can do...rarely do you ever find a cute 7 good girl anymore these days in a metropolitan city.
>>
>>16513589
Is she native american any? Don't worry about the sex and upper middle class thing. That's a good thing.

Sounds like you have more leverage on girls than I do in that you have a big, compliment able dick and you could pitch a fit about other dudes and get her to do what you want.

My approach is, if you really like the girl, maintain a relationship with her and give her what she wants as much as you can. Dun go to the poor house or get an std... But refrain from "owning" her.

I know that sounds counter to alpha male teachings but... Take that for what it's worth.

I figure the hottest chicks on earth, they are going to just do whatever they want and get away with it anyway. Controlling a chick might make you a big man, but I bet the chick won't keep up the show just for you and you alone.

I myself am a sucker for really hot chicks so... I might let her do whatever she wants so she'll keep her game hot. I might also only offer second base though and then get cut out of the picture... O well
>>
>>16513684

I think you're mostly right anon....I should go with my gut.
...The only reason I'm not is honestly I'm lonely....I miss being with someone I really like

However I highly doubt she has fucked tyronus Darius yet. Most likely they are just friends for now.
>>
>>16513700
Wait, do you think they've already fucked or not?
>>
>>16513698

Nah she's not Native American.

>My approach is, if you really like the girl, maintain a relationship with her and give her what she wants as much as you can. Dun go to the poor house or get an std... But refrain from "owning" her.

I don't mind not locking her down but I'm not into sharing. I think she's more interested in me being in a relationship with her than the other way around. I'm not interested in one.

Just the whole thing mentally turned me off...I don't want Tyrone dick or any dick on my lips.
>>
>>16513713

No. However he's probably interested in her and she knows it. If they're alone together and in a room somewhere it will definitly happen. Not that I care. She said that she thinks he wants her and acted like it was gross but it might be a front.
>>
>>16513721
But she's had primarily black boyfriends before?
Has she dated any other ethnicities?
>>
>>16513716
O, dude... In that case jus play with her til someone else comes along or you get bored.

Just wreck it.
>>
>>16513726

I couldn't say we didn't discuss it. She said previous 3 guys have all been black and all 3 cheated. Assuming how young she is I'd say it's likely they've all been black.

And I'm not black.

I feel like I'd always been on gaurs from tyrones. As tyrones love white women.
>>
>>16513716
Actually if ur trying to see if anyone suggests pullin shit to fuck with the black bf.... Iono, I wouldn't fuck with a black guy. They'll break my knee or slit open my anus.

Any white guys confident they can break a black dude's knee or slit open his sphincter?
>>
>>16513700

>The only reason I'm not is honestly I'm lonely

And this is what i was waiting to read... that's why we have so many kek threads, you beta fags think "oh no! if she leaves me i will never hit a pussy again! must be furevarrrrr!!!" seriously, why you guys don't put some effort on self-improvement to expand your options? then, when you see those kinds of red flags, you will just jump to another girl, instead of fucking your mind to find a way of making a shitty relationship with a shitty girl work.
>>
>>16513748
This is a massive fucking red flag

You being lonely is also a red flag, don't think of relationships that way, do what you gotta do and just enjoy the moment
>>
File: 1417343472854.gif (106 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1417343472854.gif
106 KB, 458x438
>>16513768
I'm getting mixed signals from you, anon

>beta fags stressing over shitty relationships
Your solution:
> fucking your mind to find a way of making a shitty relationship with a shitty girl work
>>
She literally just seems like a shitpie of issues and problems.

Just walk away.
>>
>>16513786
Definitely has those daddy issues that you want nothing to do with
>>
>>16513780

i don't know if its because of my shit grammar, but this is not what i meant, read again.
>>
>>16513768
>>16513768

I'm not a beta. I fucked quite a few women. But I want someone that I like for more than just a fuck.
>>
>>16513589
holy shit bro you are asking to get kekold not even joking.
>>
>>16513808

Getting cu.cked by a girl who just fuck niggers is the most beta thing in the world m8, just leave her and try again.
>>
>>16513768

I actually have a girl I see from time to time to mess around with. So it's not the sex thing...

When I said that it wasn't a lack of sex thing. It was a lack of a strong emotional connect.
>>
>>16513809
>>16513816

My liberal upbringing makes me feel guilty like I'm being a racist.

But I just don't wanna get keked

I'm sure I'm being reasonable ...most guys would be turned off by this
>>
>purposefully didn't bring condoms
The fuck is wrong with you. Even if you didn't plan on having sex, even if you aren't even seeing a girl for the next year, why the fuck are you not carrying a condom on you. This is common sense.
>>
>>16513589
Honestly nothing is remotely odd about what you've said. This is typical, everyday stuff from a girl from an upper middle class family, seriously. You're just being an idiot and ignoring everything. Like it could not be more fucking clear, it's textbook, everything about her is a walking stereotype, and you refuse to accept it. So I can't help you.
>>
>>16513821
who cares if you're being a racist?
If you're not happy with all that big black in her and the chance of contracting AIDS, then don't fuck with that
>>
You sound 14. Honestly, I've met 14 year olds far, far smarter than you. Go fuck yourself I don't want to help you because you simply can't fix stupid.
>>
>>16513829
>>16513829

I'm going with the advice given here. Not planning to ignore it.
>>
>>16513594
So you're a bigot. Deal with it and find someone else.
>>
>>16513594
no

what are you a fucking retard? she set off like 10 red flags and you want to go balls deep into that crevice so much to fuck up your life forever?
>>
>>16513832
>>16513832

Idk which anon you are but I have said multiple times I'm already taking the advice given here and not planning to ignore it

At this point I'm just having a discussion with anons and shootin the shit

Thank you for your advice
>>
>>16513846
>op says that hes worried about her jumping on the rainbow of dicks in the past and about stds
>you: BIGOT!
>>
>>16513821

Everybody is a little bit racist, some people are just too hypocrite to admit it.
>>
>>16513821
>most

all bro, all men would get out now while you still can
>>
>>16513589
>>16513591
>>16513594
So I'm going to be blunt:
>She fucked Darius
>She compared his fucking skills to your fucking skills
>She compared his dick size to your dick size and thought about which she wants more
>She will continue to want to fuck black men the rest of her life while also wanting to fuck you
>She will probably try to get you to have threesomes after you get married with black dudes.
Just look at your story. This seems obvious to me.
>I dated a white, upper-middle class white chick in high school
>She stalked me through my friends and was obsessed with me
>She wanted to marry me and have my babies
>She cheated on thug-type Chad boyfriends to be with me
Then the girl cheated on me with her white ex boyfriend with a big dick. Then, after I dumped her, I heard who she dated after me. Black guy who I know to have a big dick.

Your girl was my girl and she wants to marry you and have your babies because you're white, nice, and have a big dick. But she is a slut and she will always want to stand you up to go get fucked out by Darius. Do you really want to deal with that the rest of your life?
>>
don't let racists troll you op

she likes you. go for it and see where it goes.
>>
>>16514014
nailed it
>>
>>16514318
kek
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>16513589
>Tell her that we can't have sex because I don't have any. but that pussy powerful and we have sex. I find her lack of care of protection particularly suspicious.
and you still fucked her without a condom

has anybody pointed out what a hypocrite you are?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.