[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uh oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 320x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 320x413
How do you stop fancying someone?
>hard mode it's my friend
>hard mode we're always in touch

I just want to be friends without building elaborate romantic visions of us together in my head. I can't escape this feeling, help me /adv/!
>>
Get over it
or never talk to her again
or put her in position where she does something so disgusting you can't even look at her that way anymore.

those are your 3 options, anything else will lead to problems.
>>
>>16505774
>or put her in position where she does something so disgusting you can't even look at her that way anymore.

ask another friend to get the both of them to prank you and pretend to be extremely offended by it. or... ask another friend to get the both of them to prank you, then make that friend fuck things up so the prank ends up a trainwreck, but planned trainwreck
>>
Be a man stop beeing a pussy and take her by force her like she deep down wants you to
>>
>>16505801
I'm not a man, m8. And not into rape either, otherwise life would be much simpler
>>
>>16505765
Speak up about it and see where it goes, or go find someone else that you want to be with.
>>
Accidentally suck his dick one day, that'll give you an indication on if he likes you or not
>>
Fucking tell him you teenager. If he rejects you just shrug it off and act like it never happened, he'll like do the same if you play it like that.
>>
>>16505765
>How do you stop fancying someone?

marry her.
>>
>>16505806
How do you 'accidentally' suck a cock anyway?

>>16505819
I did, got rejected, stayed friends. Granted, it happened a year a go, but what now?
>>
>>16505904
Get far away or get new bf. Bottling up your feelings only makes you miserable.
>>
>>16505904
I'm always accidently sucking cocks, I'm so clumsy.
>>
>>16505873
Is that you, husband?
>>
>>16505908
Got away already m8, moved countries. Tried getting a new bf but frankly I don't have much spare time for that. Managed to find a guy for casual sex but he didn't fuck it out of me despite his best efforts.
>>
>>16505804
I'm in the same situation as OP and I'm going to do this. Chances are, if shes single she shares the same feelings.
>>
>>16505979
This literally never works
>>
>>16505765
>How do you stop fancying someone?
You told us the issue
>I just want to be friends without building elaborate romantic visions of us together in my head. I can't escape this feeling
Stop thinking about these situations.
Accept that you will only be friends, limit contact to what friends would have, limit conversation topics to what friends would discuss, if you still can't handle it, wean them off by gradually talking less and less, or seeing each other less.

Most of the time people who find their oneitis are filling in the blanks about that person, consider what you actually know and what you might be making up about them because it fits your idea of them.
>>
>>16507141
That's actually a prime advice, thank you!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.