[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
26 Never had a GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1447590882767.jpg (101 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447590882767.jpg
101 KB, 850x1200
Why isn't never having a gf when I'm in my mid twenties? I'm short and I'm the wrong kind of fit. I'm supposed to slave away at a job I hate to support a society that has fucked me over.
>>
>>16504316
>Why isn't never having a gf when I'm in my mid twenties? Not a reason to kill myself its permanent solution to permanent problem.
>>
>>16504316
>>>/r9k/
>>
I'm so fucking lonely none will love me.
>>
>I'm so fucking lonely none will love me.

Wow... then get off the internet and join a club / activity / gym / hobby / get a life...

>that has fucked me over.
has fucked "us" over. Society is to far gone that I care not for having a GF, you should enjoy life not look for a female friend...
>>
>>16504396
Plenty of hobbies mate doesn't change the fact an entire sex has labeled me as scum.
>>
>>16504316
>nyuuuu i slave at my job, society fuuuucked me over, why no GF
I found your problem OP, you're so fucking wound up in your own little pity party that you scare away anyone

The moment I stopped feeling sorry for myself, it turned around and I drowned in pussi. If anything bad happens, laugh and go fucking fix it. Stop being such a whiny liberal bitch.
>>
You should know better then expect sympathy or help for men op
>>
File: 1448242343063.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448242343063.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>16504316
I've gotten over women. I've dated a lot and have had many gf's. It's always the same. Find one that fits and don't settle.
At first
>talk a lot
>get along
>everything is rainbows and puppies

then
>less talking
>less seeing
>different values show
>they start to act different
>things slow down, you start to think alot

finally
>lets have a break
or
>You're a great guy, but...
>>
Because sitting inside jerking it to cartoons and whining about how your life is so hard is easier than actually putting effort toward anything, anything at all, literally anything else.

Grow up. You are not entitled to anything. If you want something, put some fucking effort into it. Fucking people these days will sit and complain about how terrible the world is and how terrible people are and somehow can act surprised when people don't want what they have to offer, which is nothing.

Do something with yourself. Make yourself happy, make your own life worthwhile for yourself. If you can't even make yourself less miserable, why would other people want to be around you?
>>
>>16504463
>an entire sex
>fact
So you've personally met every woman and girl on the face of the earth? You must be exhausted. And how convenient that their opinion of you is unanimous, thus letting you off the hook for ever having to change. You deserve a rest dear.
>>
>>16504970
>you're so fucking wound up in your own little pity party that you scare away anyone
This anon not only nailed it, but nailed about 70% of the threads that get posted on this board. Mods please sticky
>>
If you want the simplest way possible, just get really in shape and fit. Like, ridiculously fit. And keep low bodyfat for your entire life.

It will change even the most aged of wizards. I've been there family.

>>16504985
This too. The faster that you accept no one cares and no one will help you because you're male, the easier it's to stop giving a shit about what others think about you (because they truly think nothing). So you just genuinely live for your own goals and values. It all will eventually come to you if you keep this mindset. When it's all said it done, you'll be happier.
>>
>>16504316
>I'm supposed to slave away at a job I hate to support a society that has fucked me over.

yes your job is to be a lonely miserable tax slave who pays to support single mothers that get knocked up by a women beater or some criminal thug from prison. also don't forget that the lack of a father figure will make them more likely to become criminals. welcome to the year 2015
>>
>>16505005
Hurr doesn't matter he has rejected enough to know it's pointless.
>>
File: 1395176169676.jpg (13 KB, 319x242) Image search: [Google]
1395176169676.jpg
13 KB, 319x242
>>16504316

>I'm supposed to slave away at a job I hate to support a society that has fucked me over.

The world is the way it is. Some people have it better than others. Existence is not supposed to be fair. We all have to deal with the nature of our planet whether it be good or bad so I'm not really interested in hearing why the world isn't fair. What makes you think the universe owes you any modicum of fairness?

You can make up excuses or blame society or women or television or entertainment but the fact of the matter is that life is a series of choices. If you really want something you go out and get it, not pull the lounge lever on your computer chair and wait for something to happen.

Go outside. Do what you have to do to get what you want because the world isn't going to stop to coddle you when you don't get what you want.

The weight of the world has crushed us all in some way or another but its the nature of being human and I don't feel sorry for you. Get a prostitute. Move to a different country. Ask a girl out everyday and get rejected until you find someone who says yes. These are all things you can do should you choose to take your life in your own hands and fucking do it.

If you let society decide the trajectory of your life you will always be a spectator to your own existence. That's a really shitty way to live but in the end it is entirely up to you.
>>
I'd get checked for autism if I were you OP. Also tell me where you got that pic from.
>>
>>16505702
Male sick of being lonely
Hurr autism entitlement thank you for reminding me how shit women are.
>>
>>16505705
No prob Bob. Now where'd you get that pic from?
>>
>supposed to
Nobody is making you do anything. Nobody is telling you to slave away. Nobody is telling you to pay taxes. Nobody is telling you not to fuck. If somebody IS in fact telling you these things then it's still YOU who does them, nobody else. Nobody owes you jack shit son, if you want something grow the fuck up and find a way to get it.

Why the fuck do you even have an anime picture of a young girl in that kind of outfit/position? You expect to be a weird fucking cunt and still have people give you what you want for nothing in return? Grow up.
>>
>>16504316
Blah blah blah. I'm fat and never had a problem getting a girl. It's about ATTITUDE and your sucks. Work on it. At least you have a job! STOP BITCHING AND BE CONFIDENT. Chicks dig it. Make 'e laugh and you're golden. AND STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR JOB!

WOO IS ME FOR HAVING A JOB.

See how bitchy that is?! If you really hate then work on changing it!
>>
>>16505711
That a 22 year old she's just tiny and asian
>>
>>16505711
Implying society doesn't shame men who don't slave away.
>>
>>16505711
>Nobody is telling you not to fuck
No feminism is.
>>
I'm to ugly to get a girl end of discussion.
>>
>>16505736
Just bee yourself fuck off normie
>>
>>16505736
OP here I'm a fuck in international level athlete and Im told I'm hideous by women.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.