[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: han.jpg (15 KB, 201x270) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
15 KB, 201x270
hello
would pressing ice with salt to my cheekbones leave a scar that makes them appear to be more defined
sort of in like the picture
thank you
>>
>>16504192
What is that gibberish?
>>
>>16504192
are you a fucking idiot? you're going to end up going to the hospital. use make up or botox.
>>
>>16504192
absolutely not
>>
this is a post to bump
thanks
>>
>>16504224
>>16504209
Okay maybe it wouldn't achieve the aforementioned effect.
But would it look cool like action man's scar.
thank you
>>
File: actma.jpg (16 KB, 202x242) Image search: [Google]
actma.jpg
16 KB, 202x242
Here is action man with his scar
thank you
>>
this is another post to bump
thank you
>>
>>16504256
No. Look up frostbite scars. That's your best case scenario. Or you'll have a red blotch from the damaged skin, not cool.
>>
>>16504287
Thank you
The other day my father hit me in the face but not very much and my cheekbones were swollen and gave the appearance of being bigger
This like the girls
how can i keep cheekbones swolled always
>>
>>16504310
ask your father to it you every day. you might need to explain that it's not a fetish, it just makes you look more like action man
>>
>>16504320
thank you
dad can no more hit in face and he does not always have passion
maybe punch 10 times every morning will work??
thank you
>>
>>16504332
top kek
>>
>>16504351
thank you
>>
this is the other post for bump
thank you
>>
>>16504192
"no"
>>
>>16504451
thank you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.