[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual fantasies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
I wonder is it possible to change our sexual desires, like some men love only big tits, some men big ass, some bbw,skinny etc

When i was child i told my mum that i liked little overweight women, at the moment nothing has been changed i love women little chubby with big asses but i want to change this , i see some of my dudes are dying about skinny girls with low body fat and tiny waists, but i find sexy but they can not move something inside me so can i change this?
>>
>>16503186
Why? Just because your friends like something different doesn't mean you should change. The world needs chubby chasers.
>>
>>16503210
Seriously, if that's what you're into just let it be.

You could have much weirder fetishes
>>
>>16503210
Sometimes i feel disgusting, the reason is i feel there is something wrong on my mind, for example i find sexy a girl if she just have big ass, but on the other hand normal people have different aproaches like they say oh she is fucking beautyful i must fuck her so they related that facial attractiveness with being sexy this is what i am trying to say and i want to get rid of this big ass fantasy if you help me
>>
>>16503253
there are plenty of "normal people" who only look for a big ass. Don't stress over it.
>>
>>16503278
Big ass and hips are the only thing I care about. It's just what I like. I don't find skinny attractive because usually this means the thing I like isn't there. I'm not disgusted by them it's just not my boner fuel
>>
>>16503292
ok and what's the problem?
>>
>>16503297
I'm not op
>>
>I wonder is it possible to change our sexual desires
Yes. If you're able to connect with someone on a personality or emotional level you'll start becoming physically attracted to them even if they're not initially your type. They will become your type.

If you start as an ass man you won't become a tits man if you fall for a girl with nice boobs, you'll become an ass AND tits man. Your tastes aren't replaced, they expand and you become more open minded.
>>
>>16503300
I am op, i did not want interrupt you explained better ty

>>16503308
This makes sense for me but what if i fell in love with girl who have very small and straight ass?
>>
>I wonder is it possible to change our sexual desires, like some men love only big tits, some men big ass, some bbw,skinny etc
Yes. But why would you want to?
>>
>>16503311
>but what if i fell in love with girl who isn't my perfect 10
Then you're probably living in the real world instead of some fantasy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.