[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rationalising My Behaviour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1400971084350.jpg (121 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1400971084350.jpg
121 KB, 720x960
I've been doing some really weird shit lately, but I don't trust anyone irl enough to talk about it. Long story short

> Be me, moderately attractive (or so I'm told)
>Match chicks on tinder
>Chat them up, flirt, whatever
>Be moderately interested in them
>Have them invite me over for sex
>Immediately lose interest, stop replying
> Repeat

It's like one minute I'm into these girls but as soon as they want me around for sex (which is pretty much the end goal of this app, right?) I switch off completely. Do I just love the attention? Why would I do bullshit like this?
>>
You're better off OP. I caught 2 STDs from fucking girls on Tinder, and I used condoms.
>>
>>16501746
HA ha ha. Nooo, please tell me you're joking right now. I've heard tinder is a soul sucking pit of shit, but is it really that bad?
>>
>>16501411
You have low self esteem and look for attention. You are a male whore.
>>
post pic OP
>>
>>16501746
Well how the fuck did that happen? I'm not even judging brother just curious. Were you eating it before inspecting it first or something?

>>16501411
And as for you, this could be a number of things:
>You're actually looking for emotional intimacy instead of just dick in vagina
>You (correctly) realize that if she's being this forward with you, guess who else she's being forward with?
Everyone passably attractive on Tindr baby!
>You (correctly) realize that girls use men for sex just like men use women for sex and that this doesn't feel as good as movies/your friends want you to believe

Could be something else entirely. What do YOU think it is?
>>
>>16501411
>Do I just love the attention?

Yes
>I've been doing some really weird shit lately

Its not that weird.
>>
OP i've been straight up propositioned by girls I knew and did want to fuck through text. One said "come to my dorm right now and fuck me". I didn't have a license and would have had to ride my bike for 10 minutes and still didn't go. Another girl I fantasized about and she texted me "I want to have sex with you, come over soon".

I didn't follow through with either. I really don't know what it is. I could say it was some shit like oh once the challenge was gone I didn't care but that's not true because they were both hot and I wanted them.

To this day when I think back on it I die a little bit inside so I basically just try to avoid remembering.

I don't have any advice, just offering my empathy and solidarity.
>>
>>16501857
So curious minds want know... why no sexy time there anon?

I remember those days too
>Girls want to fuck
>Friends think she's ugly
I listened to my friends WAAAAAY too much. Those fuckheads. Eugh. Fuck them.
>Hate women
I was angry that women thought they could just be all "CUM FUCK HUUUUR" and I would come like a dog... but if I were desperate and texted that shit to them out of the blue it would be met with less than stellar responses and a bunch of female psycholo-shit in the majority of cases.

I just hate hypocrisy and that hate of hypocrisy kept me from a lot of women. It started early in the third grade.
>Gave a girl a ring I found
>"I can't accept this anon, I don't like you like that."
>Heartbroken... fuck you Jen... god damned gingers
>A few weeks later, "hey anon were the stones in that ring real?"
>What the fuck? I hadn't heard the term gold diggers but that was my first experience!
>Me: "Yeah, they were" (lying through my teeth because fuck you bitch)
>A week later
>"I really like you Anon"
>Me: "Sorry, I can't accept that."
OOOOO the look on that girl's face! I remember being very confused because I actually felt bad... she looked legitimately like she was sad like she fucked up and my small childlike brain didn't understand:
>Why is she so sad... does she not understand that she rejected my ass straight up?

Hypocrites. I hate it. It still gets to me:
>What the fuck do you mean you expect me to pay on the first date? Oh because I don't work for my money? Because you have a vagina? Because other men are fucking pussies who devalue themselves?? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 634x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 634x720
Nigga u gay baka
>>
>>16501411
Self-respect?
>>
>>16501807
>You (correctly) realize that girls use men for sex just like men use women for sex and that this doesn't feel as good as movies/your friends want you to believe

This is true. It's one thing to have a woman think you're good looking enough to fuck, it's another thing for her to actually think you're a fantastic person that's worth actually dating.

In the end it is pretty empty. And I agree with the other guy how it's bullshit when women get away with asking for sex so easily, whereas men are humiliated and shamed for the same thing. Men are expected to pursue and court and blah blah, so they can take all the responsibility (and all the blame) if she's not satisfied the next morning. Easier to sit back and tell people it just happened or, worse, lie and say you were raped, than to admit you had a hand in hooking up with somebody. "Submissive gender" my ass.
>>
Nigga u gay tho
>>
>>16501411
Yeah OP, I understand your situation. I was in a long-term relationship and when I got out, I thought that all I would want would be to fuck a bunch of girls with zero commitments.
Got on tinder, started getting tons of matches. Several made it very clear that they wanted to meet for sex. All interest died. In fact, the only girls from tinder I've had sex with were the ones where we met with no intentions other than just getting to know each other, and just hit it off. I still chat with them, and we're at very least still friends, although we'll prob never see eachother again.

I think for some people, there's no separating sex from at least SOME form of connection/mutual appreciation.

Or maybe we're just giant fags.
>>
>>16501411
Have they been normal to you in the process? If so, it''s possible you just want attention. What's also possible is that you have intimacy issues.
If they were weird in the process, playing games, stalking, possibly keylogging, being mean for no reason and so on, I would take that as the reason for your "lessened needs in the bedroom (at least for hypothetical girl/girls in question).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.