[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you not waste your young years? What are some things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
How do you not waste your young years?

What are some things you should do in your youth or regret forever
>>
eat a whole bunch of bananas then throw up on your arch-nemesis
>>
Pissed i didnt try a joint sooner. Pissed i didnt knock the mother fucker out who bullied me all the time. Pissed i settled for my first wife rather than finding the right one. Other than that, no regrets.
>>
Define happiness from many variables. Follow this definition.
>>
>>16497818
Why would you be pissed of not having tested a drug sooner rather than later?
Secondly, wanting revenge is petty, get over it, or rather, "man up."
Finally, you had the option to divorce or simply not go through with it in the first place. Your fault entirely.
>>
Do what you enjoy doing. If you do what you enjoy doing, you're not wasting your youth. The only thing I would say is do physical stuff you enjoy. That gets harder and more tiring as you get older. I used to love skateboarding and could do it all day. Now I need to sit down non stop.
>>
Anything physical, I hear. Most other stuff you can find decent substitutes for in your later years. Your body will only get worse with time. However what's really nice is that if you work hard at it now, you'll have a good foundation to keep it up well into middle age.
>>
>>16497818
As an aspie, the joint quiets my mind so i can think clearly and focus. So yes, the legal drug where i am i am sad i didnt try sooner.

The bully, was always a dick to me. The only one in my past i can recall. I wish i would have stopd yp for myself rather than just hoping someone elae would help. I learned my lesson though.

I did get a divorce. Wasted 4 years tryig to save the unsavable because i was married to her and ignorantly thought it could be saved. Dated 6 months and married, the real her didnt come out until after marriage... lazy ass. I dont carry anyone. You dont want to work, want to ait around and whine about what im not doing while you dont do a fucking thing and are perfectly capable, not my problem you don't have play money.
>>
>>16497832
He's not the one asking for advice retard.
>>
>>16497866
Its okay, some people have a closed mind and an open mouth. Generally ive found this condition to be linked to an overall lack of brain cell cohesion. I cant say one causes the other, but theres definately a correlation...
>>
>>16497878
Let me tip my fedora to that enlightened insult
>>
Be a gregarious douchebag while you're young enough to get away with it.

Fuck as many people as possible while your peers are still young, hot, and haven't been used up.

The second is achieved by doing the first.
>>
>>16497878
> closed mind and opened mouth

Oh great, now he's talking about himself.
>>
>>16497680
Masturbating to images on your computer and browsing 4chan is a youth well spent.
>>
>>16497680
I'm an older man.

I'll you these three things.

One, don't drink too much. It'll consume you as it did me.

Two, fuck a lot of women. Lie to them, deceive them , just put your weiner in them.

Three, the last most imporant thing is to find a fucking path. Choose something in life and go down it. I don't care what is, just do it 100%.
Don't be like me and bounce between futures.

There's a good book I read once.
It said to become a man a boy must murder all possible men except one.

Do that, for the love of god do that.
>>
File: 1445086878517.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
1445086878517.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
>tfw 22 and only had sex with one woman
>tfw no social circle and there's no way to change this

I
WANT
TO
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16498637
>for the love of god
>fuck a lot of women. Lie to them, deceive them

Muricans never change
>>
>>16498637
>lie to them, deceive them. Somehow being an asshole to a woman is ok, but not to a man, because reasons.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1368x1026
I'm 23 but I will say to do exactly what you want to do to get where you need to be. Don't compromise your karma too much because, "the creator", may fhck you up for it. Do what you know is right and don't hesitate/think too much. It's not impossible just do what you need to do.... Not what you want to do.
>>
Fail
Have lots of sex with different types of people, have same sex sex, have orgies, have a girl fuck you with a strap on
Do drugs if you feel like it, but do them with people you trust can take care of you if it should go wrong and do them i the appropriate amount don't let them lead your life
Even if you don't like yourself, convince yourself that you do. If you have a bad hair day, at least you have hair. Value your youth one day it will start fading
Don't worry about money or jobs, life finds a way eventually
>>
>>16498917
some of this really resonates with me.

fuck you.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>16497680
not getting a highschool girlfriend is one of my biggest regrets.
i should have tried harder
>>
I'm only 21 but I already regret playing so many videogames in high school. Not like highschool means a shit but when college rolls around you don't want to be autistic
>>
>>16498917
>have a girl fuck you with a strap on

ON MY WAY
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 616x725
Is having a high school sweet heart bad? I'm 19 and everything's good we never fight but I feel like I'm missing my youth going nowhere. SOMEONE? PLEASE
>>
>>16498949
I only speak of what I myself have lost out on, sorry family

>>16498973
Godspeed you
>>
do whatever the fuck you want. seriously. theres so much fucking 'stuff' your 'supposed' to do when youre ONLY young its ab so fucking lutely rediculous.

>get as much pussy as possible
>work towards career
>get hobbies (you dont have to but its highly encouraged because you can learn stuff that leads to career or pussy early on)
>have a fucking job so you can pay for boomers retirement
>between all that something is going to fall behind

do whatever you want
>>
>>16498917
>Don't worry about money or jobs, life finds a way eventually
Ahahahahah.Oh,wow,anon. Best advice in the thread 10/10
>>
>>16498640
I used to be like you. Try hanging around with your neighbor or a cousin, a brother, anything. A neighbour who plays vidya or watches anime no matter how terrible his taste is. Grow some balls and attend to an anime/vidya club meeting near you. It's easier than you think. Ask to join their whatsapp/facebook group or whatever messaging app is trending on your area, they usually organize small parties.
I'm just saying anime/vidya because that's what got me the friends I have now, but you can replace it with any other hobby.
>>
>>16498994
Talk to her. She might be feeling the same way and would be up for an open relationship. If she does, she will fuck more men than you will fuck with women, but hey, it's just sex.
>>
File: whisky.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
whisky.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>16497680
>What are some things you should do in your youth or regret forever

>Enjoying teen sex and tight pussy
As a 23 years old virgin, this is making me a bit frustrated

Shit is long gone for me.

>Being more outgoing in your youth makes you more sociable

That seems to solve many problems but I don't know how to achieve that either...

All of this is why I think of GF, wifes and shit as Sci-FI shit that won't never happen to me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.