[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this tinder bio a dealbreaker? not mine, a girl that messaged me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
is this tinder bio a dealbreaker? not mine, a girl that messaged me
>>
Gee that rather depends on what you consider to be a dealbreaker, doesn't it? What, in the bio is it you don't like?
>>
Personally, I don't like the couch potato thing, but I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker
>>
>>16492661
I mean the couch potato really depends. I know 9/10 sporty girls who spend like one hour a day on the couch and still go "teehee I love pizza, I'm so lazy and a couch potato!" But I also know landwhales who actually mean it. And as well girls of all sizes in between. They're weird that way. Rest of bio seems good though
>>
i think /v/ has ruined me. i could see this image in a rage thread
>>
I couldn't be with someone who's that deep into phantasy worlds unless there's some highly redeeming qualities.
I would keep talking if she initiates though, but not put effort in it unless redeeming qualities appear.
then again this might be heaven for a certain type of guy.
>>
>>16492597
>>16492661
>>16492669
I think the solution here is to see some photos of her. C'mon OP
>>
>>16492679
>>
>>16492701
Seems alright. I could see /v/ and/b/tards calling her a tryhard who must definitely be faking her interest in games, but hey, you never know for sure right? Most of the time, they're not faking. And she looks ok
>>
>>16492701
Well she looks like a pretty fit couch potato.
If you yourself are more of an outdoors person, then yes, it's probably a dealbreaker. Ask her how much of a couch potato she really is if it bothers you that much?

Personally, her bio is pretty much perfect to me, since I'm a chronic couch potato as well (and slim too, for that matter).
>>
>>16492701
She looks fine
>>
File: 1447825156829.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1519) Image search: [Google]
1447825156829.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1519
>>16492701
3.5/10 and a nigger

into the trash it goes
>>
>>16492713
Well everyone has their own metric for what is hot enough, and everyone has their choice on whether to become that one "purebred" racist uncle at every thanksgiving who never got married. If you're aiming for Taylor Swift or nothing, then I won't judge but good luck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.