[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any drugs besides weed or any alcohol that can get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (74 KB, 1024x840) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
74 KB, 1024x840
Are there any drugs besides weed or any alcohol that can get rid of bad thoghts? Weed works but it only lasts for soo long, alcohol works but it has worse side effects
>>
File: pixy_stix_127_.jpg (182 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
pixy_stix_127_.jpg
182 KB, 1200x800
>>16491383
Pixie sticks. It's legal.
>>
as far as I know there's nothing on earth that will rid of bad thoughts forever, the same way you can't stop seeing things without closing or removing your eye

it's a function of your brain to think good and bad thoughts, anything that stops them is only temporary
>>
>>16491383
The answer to that question is to drink more alcohol.
>>
There's a whole class of completely legal drugs that people use for this sort od thing. There are, however, three catchws:

1) They typically require a prescription.
2) Therapeutic doses will not get you high.
3) They're not blunt instruments. What works for some people and conditions doesn't work for others, and so it can take a while to find a good match.
>>
>>16491390
Well the my brain is a piece of shit, and I'd rather kill myself the keep going on with these thoughts.
>>
Let's do mescaline together, brother. It made me kick alcohol and rekindled that childlike spark of wonder in me.
>>
>>16491401
What thoughts?
>>
>>16491422
I have these, and I guess they are called intrusive thoughts, but they happen all the time and I hate them . I have sexual thoughts about little girls all the time. I'm afraid to tell anyone because they would take my little sister away. What do you think a therapist would do when I tell them I always fantasize and wonder what it would be like to stab her in the vagina , or try and bit open a piece of her stomach while blowing raspberries. There's other stuff I always think about that I don't want to post. Also , I've been masturbating to really bad stuff.
>>
>>16491383
Work out anon. Push your physical abilities. For me what did it was going outdoors and climbing mountains. I went from zero to 5 mountains climbed and counting. Its a test of determination and once you get to the summit the feeling is incredible
>>
>>16491436
You should channel your thoughts and make movie scripts or write horror books.
>>
>>16491436

what have you been masturbating to?

talk to a psychiatrist.

don't vocalize threats when talking to the psych, because if they think you will hurt people in the real world, that gives us in the medical profession power to institutionalize you

this might be an onset of schitzophrenia.
or you might have been born a bad person with a predisposition to have thoughts like there

unfortunately, these thoughts usually get worse.
please see a psychiatrist (not a psychologist), so you can get medication and therapy that will minimize these thoughts before you may lose control
>>
>>16491436 stop masterbating to cp.
>>
>>16491485
I have been masturbating to pictures of dead children . Do you mean has anyrhing happened to me? The only off thing I can recall is when I was 8 my sister, who was about 16 would put matches on my penis.
>>
>>16491494
your childhood experience is not out of the ordinary. It's ordinary to have older siblings (especially teenagers) to sexually 'harass' younger siblings, so long as it's not traumatic or consistent. behavior it's part of growing up and exploring your sexual identity.

i am going to emphasize that you talk to a psychiatrist as soon as possible. you will not be locked up or jailed or anything like that

these thoughts can be a symptom of more serious problems, but these can be managed and prevented with early intervention.
>>
>>16491519
Alright, I don't really know where to start to find the "correct" psychiatrist . Yeah I don't think it was traumatic, all I have is a scar on my penis
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.