[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is she doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x496
So in texting this girl I know finds me physically attractive at least, and she takes forever to respond. Like now for instance, she replied back to be at 8:47 I responded at 8:49 and it's now 9:10 and i have heard nothing back. For the past two days that we have been talking it's gone like this. Does she like talking to me? Or is she making seem like she isn't desperate or easy?
>>
File: Mami.jpg (75 KB, 855x658) Image search: [Google]
Mami.jpg
75 KB, 855x658
i've got the exact same problem. I'm thinking she's not interested. Quite disappointed.
>>
>>16490952
This has to be bait.
>>
>>16490975
Mate should I just go on and ask her out? If she's interested she'll say yeah, if she's not she'll make an excuse and no more time has to be wasted. I'm trying to find a way to do it but can't think of anyway
>>
>>16490986
Why?
>>
So she doesn't live her life waiting for mesages to appear. Gasp of horror - she may even have other interests or hobbies, or maybe even talk to actual - you know - people in between looking at her phone.
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 134x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 134x290
>>16491029
Listen here you smart ass piece of fucking wasted cum, most people if they like you will make a point to reply. OP is simply asking our opinion, not wanting some smart ass 20 something year old who worries about the same things dumbass answer. Please end your life now:
>>
>>16491041
Lmao dude chill out.
Rub one out, wash your hands and eat a drumstick.

Anyway, maybe the girl has a life like that anon said.
I have an SO and I love them to bits--but I'm not hawking the phone for texting

Op needs to find a hobby
>>
>>16491041
>Listen here you smart ass piece of fucking wasted cum, most people if they like you will make a point to reply.
Not that non, but to be fair, some people just don't care for texting. I genuinely care for some people but they know better than to text me. I prefer phone calls or talking face to face, because I pay absolutely no attention to my phone once I get home from school, work, etc. unless it's making a ton of noise. It's a point of stress for many people and I feel like if someone really wants to talk to me, instead of making bullshit small-talk, they'll make the effort of actually making my phone ring.
>>
She's either multitasking or doesn't want to come off as desperate. Or your texts aren't exactly amusing. Either way it's nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Just ask her out so you can confirm she likes you.
>>
stop being a faggot and call her. Fuck this texting game bullshit.
>>
Can't speak for someone else but whenever I've been in any way interested in a guy I've always been keen to respond. Never held with this not wanting to seem too keen bullshit. if you want to talk to someone then do it..

On the other hand the guy I was texting, and using as an example here would do what she's doing, and he says that wasn't out of lack of interest. He just generally couldn't be bothered. We're dating now so..

idk. everyones different. I don't think anyone here can answer for her.
>>
Instant gratification machines...aka ur phone her phone any phone does not make someone immediately available &/or accountable....stop being a peon and wait 48 min to respond to her u anxious fuck
>>
>>16490952

OP Im going keep it real for you here.

Most girls have a few guys at any one time texting them like this, they arent waiting for one persons texts, they are living their life and deciding who they MIGHT go on a date with.

Generally they are fucking one guy, and that guy is fucking a few girls, and they are texting or messaging 5 other dudes, one of whom is a possible backup when the first guy gets bored of her, and the rest are there for validation.

Even the number one guy wont get replied to immediately every time.

This is just how it works, get used to it, and take your time, dont push and text her back about as often as she texts you, dont come across needy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.