[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a boy to start liking me if I can't count on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1446247730314.gif (329 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446247730314.gif
329 KB, 500x375
How do I get a boy to start liking me if I can't count on my looks to help me?
>>
Be nice to him. Talk to him. Dress cute.
>>
No one can count on looks, not even if you're drop dead gorgeous. You know how many people in this world want to fuck Taylor Swift? She looks absolutely disgusting to me.
>>
>>16490070

Guys are suckers for girls who make them feel special. Make him feel good about himself when he's with you and you're set.
>>
>>16490079
Define nice
I think I end up coming across as creepy when I try to be nice
>>
>>16490095

Men take note;
This is exactly how women perceive nice things.
Do not try being a gentlemen, chivalry is dead and "ladies" should now be referred to as "women", "hoes", "bitches" or "girls" depending on present company.
Learn to use the phrase "What's in it for me?" and always make sure you ask for something in return if you do anything for them - even if you don't actually want anythin', at least they won't assume you are a creepy rapist lookin' to rape them with your rape stick.

OP, make yourself approachable and friendly, and remember that it is actually extremely difficult for women (or hoes) to be creepy.

Don't wear too much make-up (looks high maintenance - like you demand perfection that no guy can offer) and just talk to him. About anything.
>>
>>16490114
>This is exactly how women perceive nice things.

No it's not
It's just me specifically
An ugly girl trying to be sweet to people makes me think people will think looks creepy

When other people are nice then everything is right with the world but with me it looks off place
>>
>>16490135
Ever figure it's just you who thinks you're ugly?
>>
Learn how to give godly blowjobs.
>>
>>16490152
No it's true
>>
>>16490180
But that's for after
how do I convince him to let me show him my skill
>>
>>16490200

"Hey, do me a favour and stick your dick in my mouth for a minute, I gotta do something important. I'll let you know why later, k? thanks"
>>
Be charming, friendly, funny, have a hobby, give him meaningful (true) compliments, engage in conversations with him and try to keep your appearance up as best as you can.
>>
>>16490218
Then you bite his dick off
>>
>>16490238

10/10 subtle like you're actually giving good advice, the kinds of things people actually would say.

Nicely done, keked hard.

>>16490249
I think this might be your problem.
>>
>>16490085
>She looks absolutely disgusting to me.
just to derail the thread:
i dont think she is disgusting but her nose puts me off
>>
>>16490086
>Guys are suckers for girls who make them feel special
true
>>
Get into some dude hobby, desperate people will jump at the notion that a female can possibly enjoy video games, or shooting guns and the great outdoors, or cars, sports, literally whatever.
>>
you better start putting out if youre serious
>>
>>16490114

Na, bullshit. My girlfriend loves me because I'm "different" from other guys and show chivalry and act like a gentleman when I'm with her.
>>
If you're not fat then you have a chance honestly.
>>
Dress nice, be nice to people, bathe, and don't be a bitch.
>>
>>16490321
But it's an specific dude
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.