[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is hair dyed in unnatural colors really a big red flag? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: HUw8UN7.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
HUw8UN7.jpg
243 KB, 1200x1200
Is hair dyed in unnatural colors really a big red flag?
I want to do something like pic related, just coloring the tips and keeping the top my natural color. I'm afraid people will think I'm some kind of tumblrina, crazy or whatever negative stuff people associate with it. Asides that I dress/behave pretty normal, no tattoos, piercings or heavy makeup. I just like how it looks.
>>
>>16486893
why do even give a fuck what other people think?
>>
people who think that's a red flag already hate you because you're a woman.
>>
If you want to do something, just fucking do it! Fuck whatever everyone else things and do what makes you happy. It's hair dye, you can dying it back worse case scenario.

Too many people waste time worried about what others think of them rather than what makes them happy.
>>
>>16486897
this

sure, having it bright blue or pink means you wont look ''professional'', but you're young. do what you want. its hair - you can always change it back, unlike shitty tattoos or those ear stretching things lol

also, op pic looks really well done.
>>
>>16486897
I didn't see that but that's ridiculous. Sometimes people just don't like weird hair colors. Stop spreading your stupid ass feminist bullshit here
>>
>>16486893
Left = 5/10
Right = 8/10

Do it OP that hair is hawt i would bang the right one despite it being the same grill.
>>
>>16486917
?

they mentioned people who think its a red flag, not people who dislike non-natural hair colours.

whats with the ''sjw''/feminist boogeyman around here?
>>
Dick-haver here,

would never date grill with dyed hair. Not because of a social opinion, simply because it isn't as attractive as natural hair.
>>
>>16486893
it's a total red flag
girls with dyed hair are pretty guaranteed to be fucked in the head
>>
>>16486917
>Sometimes people just don't like weird hair colors.
that's not what she asked about. learn how to read.
>big red flag
>some kind of tumblrina, crazy or whatever
>
>>
>>16486917
Not what she discussed, you're an idiot.
>>
So you're using a picture where the chick is actually fucking crazy enough to get rid of the gorgeous fiery coloured hair, and destroy it with some fake hippy coloured red. That's some good supporting evidence there OP.
>>
Op here, thanks for the opinions. I was mainly concerned I'd come off as something I'm not but fuck it, you're right.
>>
>>16486947

>roots are obviously brown
>limp
>fried, likely from dying it red

oh no what a horrible shame, dying already dyed hair and making it look cooler and healthier
>>
>>16486997
hair are usually darker closer to scalp and she doesn't have a visible roots, the colours changes smoothly. They look limp because they ain't pumped up with styling products and curled like on the right.
>>
>>16487020
>the colours changes smoothly.
are you fucking blind?
>>
>>16487024

>i've never seen a ginger in my life
Insecure women pls go and stay go
nobody needs your bullshit special snowflake act
>>
File: trashhair.jpg (122 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
trashhair.jpg
122 KB, 640x960
>>16486893

Yes its a red flag that you have cheap, trailer trash taste. Ombre hair is disgusting. It looks either like your hair is severely damaged, or you are too cheap/lazy to maintain your hair and your dye job grew out.

Its the 2010's version of pic related
>>
File: irenekim1.jpg (116 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
irenekim1.jpg
116 KB, 736x1104
I think it looks cool as long as the rest of you is not trashy
>>
>>16487035
would still bang tho..
>>
If someone doesn't like you because of your hair color, then they probably weren't worth dating anyways.
>>
>>16486896
Because opportunities appear based on how people perceive you.
>>
>>16487059
This desu
>>
Dying hair unnatural colors has become incredibly mainstream, so don't feel too special, OP.

It's a red flag when it's a bitch with black roots and bright pink hair all over, not when it's normie ombre.

Even 4chan's precious taydolf swiftler had tomato-red hair.
>>
>>16486893
If it's like pic related, then it's fine. That's cute, actually. If you dye your whole damn head bright green though, or half purple half black, and it's super short on top of it all, then that is a problem.
>>
Like with anything, be sensible about it and don't go too crazy and it will be no problem except with maybe the biggest stuffed shirts.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.