[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So an old, old ex of mine who is in a relationship right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1429414687632.jpg (49 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
1429414687632.jpg
49 KB, 600x585
So an old, old ex of mine who is in a relationship right now tried to cheat with me TWICE and sent me nudes both times.

The first time I actually convinced her not to cheat on her boyfriend and she told him about it, apparently he forgave her. Then yesterday she came back with the same talk. I stopped responding. This morning she sent me a picture.

At this point I'm seriously considering telling him. Should I tell him?
>>
File: YES.gif (1021 KB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
1021 KB, 288x162
>>
Yep.
>>
File: 4.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
Of course.
Of course.

...but maybe...

No, just kidding. Do tell.
>>
>>16486495
>>16486502
>>16486523
I guess the only thing that's been holding me back is that I've known her for a few years now and I don't know the guy at all, so it kind of feels weird. I also had no idea she was this crazed cheater.

But obviously I know I should.
>>
>>16486490
Tell her boyfriend.
>>
>>16486560
You've known a shitty person for years now. This is a good way to make sure she keeps away from you.
>>
>>16486560
Look at it this way: wouldn't you wanna know?

Please fucking tell him.
>>
>>16486490

You should tell her boyfriend, tell her you only did it so you could be with her again, fuck her once, and then never answer her calls again
>>
>>16486669
Have you been through something similar? You seem very invested in this.
>>
>>16486490
tell her boyfriend, think if it was someone doing it to you its being the right guy op
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.