[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurry Murry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: adderall.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
adderall.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
do any of you know if you could overdose from adderall? Considering you have ADD, how much adderall will it take before you just drop dead? Help.
>>
>>16483038
Over 9000
>>
Depends on your tolerance/weight and yes you can. It would not be painless.

However, instead of ODing you should be one of my pets. I'm collecting.
>>
>>16483064
thanks, and I'll think about it.
>>
>>16483069
Do consider, it would be fun. We can just talk, for now.
>>
If you are looking for suicide, don't do it by OD by pill. Most time release their chemicals. Death by pill od is excruciating as your organs shut down one by one starting with your liver.
>>
>>16483064
>However, instead of ODing you should be one of my pets. I'm collecting.

What do you mean by that? I'm not OP btw.
>>
>>16483226
Why, do you think you might want to be one?
>>
yes, you can OD on it. it is probably one of the worst ways to die. you would likely be panicked and very very uncomfortable until your heart gave out. if you are considering suicide, i suggest opiates. youll just fall asleep and then be dead. take one WITHOUT acintomycin or any other added drugs like coedine (tylenol) in. the tylenol will cause very, very painful liver damage should you somehow be discovered or survive. new users can die from resperatory failure from as little as 60mg of oxycodone, but if you dont want to be a vegetable i suggest you take about 800mg, maybe 1000 if youre big. do your research though. the mg are not the same for each opiate. also, dont substitute heroin, as the quality is subject to a number of factors you dont want involved when trying to have a clean and sure death.

I know people who have taken as much as 400mg of adderall at a time without dying or becoming noticeably ill (though im sure it does a number on the internal bits). im not sure what the LD50 is (lethal dose for 50% of the population) just google it.
>>
>>16483143
this is mostly true for almost every medicine, except for benzodizapines and opiates (classes of drug that make you relaxed and sleepy)
>>
>>16483285
Maybe. I'm not sure what it would involve.
>>
>>16483038
You're more likely to puke most of it and feel like shit. Not worth.
>>
>>16483330
Is there something you are hoping for, or are you only curious?
>>
File: CPiGuURWcAAgBEt.jpg large.jpg (18 KB, 492x366) Image search: [Google]
CPiGuURWcAAgBEt.jpg large.jpg
18 KB, 492x366
>do any of you know if you could overdose from adderall?

You mean amphetamine? Have fun with your extreme makeover.
>>
>>16483446
I really want to be someone's pet, but I think 4chan has a different idea than I do. I'm not perverted, I just want affection.
>>
>>16483038
Whatever you do op, don't be so stupid to try and od on amphetamines, just ask your local hobo for brownstone or something. Hell even try od-ing on alcohol, itl be more reliable and less terrible than trying to od on amphetamines
>>
>>16483456
I can give you affection, if that's what you want, Anon. Why don't you tell me in better detail what you expect out of our arrangement?
>>
>>16483502
We're both probably looking for different things. I re-read your first post, and you mentioned a ''collection''. If I were to have an owner, I don't think I could handle them having another pet. Jealousy is a problem for me.

Why do you want a collection of pets anyway?
>>
>>16483502
>curious to hear about this
Here's my throwaway if you're chill with me getting all curious and stuff: [email protected]
>>
>>16483522
I am confident I am able to make you feel as if you are the only one.

Would it not be better knowing you are favored above others?
>>
>>16483545
How do I know you don't tell everyone the same thing?
>>
>>16483570
If you end up feeling like you aren't enjoying yourself you can break contact with me. That seems fair, doesn't it?
>>
>>16483597
I suppose so. Where can I contact you?
>>
>>16483601
[email protected]
>>
ODing on adderall is the dumbest thing ever. Assuming your heart doesn't give out first you're just going to throw yourself into panic attacks, vomiting, and temporary psychosis. I mean, you'll still die, but it's a terrible way to go.
>>
>>16483601
This shit is goddamn creepy. I can hear Goodbye Horses as I read these posts.
>>
>>16483038
If you OD on Addy, your pee turns black and you hallucinate violently as your body begins to shut down. It's a painful process.
>>
>>16483448
That's methamphetamine. They're very similar, but not the same.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.